Radio Sheffield commentary

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is they actually a game going on! Same last week just general chit chat from these two you can hear the crowd but they just talk rubbish. Really pissing me off.

Listen to the commentary quite a lot and they are normally great. Entertaining and talk a lot of sense.
Edwards can be critical but he’s a realist and tells it how it is, not like the unbelievably biased John Pearson squeeling about SW.

My point being there is very little match commentary. Their goal just now they were rambling on about something then suddenly shouts hes shot and scored. And i pay for this as not in Sheffield now.!

Is they actually a game going on! Same last week just general chit chat from these two you can hear the crowd but they just talk rubbish. Really pissing me off.

I was thinking exactly the same and I am watching in iFollow. Too much chat. And not enough commentary. Seems the commentary team are on their holidays too.

Andy Giddings and Adam Oxley are very good commentators.

Like Wilder- I'm not so sure about Mike McCarthy at the moment

I thought Radio Sheffield commentary was crap today. Adam Oxley wasn't keeping up with the match, there were a number of times there was silence or he was waffling on about a match elsewhere and you didn't know play had been resumed.

You only knew something was going on as Asaba was making his usual noises. 😂

Noticed this myself, Adam oxley is generally a commentator I’m okay with. I say okay because for me he just doesn’t have that ‘voice’ that sends goosebumps when we have a big moment. He sounded very disinterested during todays game and showed a lack of enthusiasm for our goals. It’s not everyday we win away nowadays so I did expect quite a big song and dance. Paul Walker, Seth Bennett and more recently Rob Staton for me have been my favourites. Their voice makes a game exciting

We should do our commentary from the bankers draught. Slags, spice heads, shoplifters selling shit and more spice heads screaming in the background that they've been skanked with parsley would do me.
Don't know about owt else.

Back
Top Bottom