Quick quiz question....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who is the only player to score hat-tricks in all 4 divisions in England, in the FA cup and at international level?

To keep the questions going: Who has made most substitute appearances for the Blades?

Peschisolido? Nah, maybe the most sub goals but he wasn't here long enough to rack up the most sub appearances. I think it must be a long serving player which is why I went for Monty.

Monty was hardly used as a sub that I recall.

Peschisolido must have made about 100 appearances in all competitions, half of which were as a sub. That'll take some beating.

I think this is right...
During the 1985-86 season, the Blades fielded 4 players that had previously won the European Cup (Champions League to our younger viewers), who were they?
Silent....er... remain silent :)

I think this is right...
During the 1985-86 season, the Blades fielded 4 players that had previously won the European Cup (Champions League to our younger viewers), who were they?
Silent....er... remain silent :)
Withe, Thompson, Mortimer? Struggling, wasn't Budgie was it?

Once heard the following on a Radio quiz about 15 years ago..

DJ.. "How many Kings of England have been named Henry?"

Listener.. "Oooo I don't know, I have heard of Henry the eighth but History really isn't my best subject"

DJ... "I have to press you for an answer, best guess?"

Listener.... "Ok, Errrrmm ... I will go for two"

Now I know that's really nothing to do with the OP's thread but I still think its pretty funny.

Once heard the following on a Radio quiz about 15 years ago..

DJ.. "How many Kings of England have been named Henry?"

Listener.. "Oooo I don't know, I have heard of Henry the eighth but History really isn't my best subject"

DJ... "I have to press you for an answer, best guess?"

Listener.... "Ok, Errrrmm ... I will go for two"

Now I know that's really nothing to do with the OP's thread but I still think its pretty funny.

:D

Did you hear the one on Pointless the other week?

"Who was shot by Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas?"

Answer " J.R. .? "

On Family Fortunes, during the head-to-head, Les Dennis asked "Name a type of berry" to which the contestant answered "One of those hats that French people wear".

Back
Top Bottom