Promoted to premier league 23/24

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

10-0 win

promotion
Reaction score
Pick the 3 teams you want promoted from the championship.

Me : Preston-Bristol city-Sunderland

Preston? My dear old cousin, rip, would be so proud

We need the biggest teams out of the champ next season, so Leicester, Leeds and Southampton.

The challengers will be us, Burnley, Forest as I think they’ll go down, Ipswich will likely be challenging again, although they could lose their manager and if they do they’ll dip And be among teams below.

West Brom, Sunderland, Hull , Norwich and Watford to be sniffing around but not consistent enough for a top 2.

Southampton, Leeds and Leicester.
The rest of the league is absolute garbage and even weaker than when we went up last year.
Despite all the doom and gloom merchants we will still be comfortably top 6 because the rest of the league is that bad.

As much as I never want Leeds to do well, we've got to want the strongest sides out of the division. Leicester, Southampton and Leeds are all way stronger than us. No reason to think we can't compete with the rest, although I still think we'll need additions to do that (BBD made permanent, upgrade at CB and CM)

Not vaguely interested…Don’t think we’re going to be able to compete anyway.

It doesn't matter if we are anywhere near the top it will be the easiest championship for years according to the pigs

Back
Top Bottom