Prince on Sheff United Way

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's also available as an audio podcast so if you have a phone you can access our free content. I hope you enjoy it.
I wouldn’t bother reedy63 unless you want to waste 45 minutes of your life with Abdullah’s bullshit.

After the news today I’m about done with this club until he is back fucking up fantasy football and not my club.

I wouldn’t bother reedy63 unless you want to waste 45 minutes of your life with Abdullah’s bullshit.

After the news today I’m about done with this club until he is back fucking up fantasy football and not my club.
Cheers for that. Makes all the free work worthwhile.

There's loads of stuff on there that isn't this interview, enjoy that instead.

Totally agree there is a plethora of great interviews on there from yourself and Nick and I would recommend them to any blade

I would however advise to swiftly scroll past the one with the Prince, unfortunately he has spun you a line and subsequently the rest of the supporter base.

What do you expect him to say?

'I don't care about the club beyond what money and prestige it might bring me, or failing that just something I can entertain myself with'

Not gonna say that is he.

What do you expect him to say?

'I don't care about the club beyond what money and prestige it might bring me, or failing that just something I can entertain myself with'

Not gonna say that is he.
Exactly so he spins a line and hopes the interviewers, his loyal twitter accountants and the supporter base falls for his utter bollocks.

I’ve had enough of it now. The guy is a fraud he’s a manipulator and he is only taking us one way

Out of interest, did the Prince tell you that Berge was going to be sold. It's pretty clear this deal has been under discussion for a while.
fwiw I thought you guys did pretty well with the interview but I am also of the opinion that he is stringing you along. It's pretty clear that the club are selling their best assets while they can and doing stuff on the cheap with little regard to how we will perform this season. This may make business sense in the long run but it most certainly does not make football sense as far as the next season goes. Not sure what else you can do though so keep up the good work

Exactly so he spins a line and hopes the interviewers, his loyal twitter accountants and the supporter base falls for his utter bollocks.

I’ve had enough of it now. The guy is a fraud he’s a manipulator and he is only taking us one way

Please do enlighten us with the way we are being taken. We were in league one 7 years ago, we are now into our 2nd stint in the PL. 3rd season of PL football in 5.

Please do enlighten us with the way we are being taken. We were in league one 7 years ago, we are now into our 2nd stint in the PL. 3rd season of PL football in 5.
And what exactly have we got to show for it?

And we may just end up back there unless we manage to rid ourselves of this fraud.

Now will you please enlighten me on the direction we are heading in

And we may just end up back there unless we manage to rid ourselves of this fraud.

Now will you please enlighten me on the direction we are heading in

So we are not only going to go down this season but very soon after this one as well? Glad people aren't going to extremes.

Only one of which we were at the races.
And we spent massively only players in the Jan window and the window prior to the 2nd year to absolutely no benefit which has caused us untold problems.

Almost as if spending money guarantees nothing.

So we are not only going to go down this season but very soon after this one as well? Glad people aren't going to extremes.
We are selling our best assets and have no squad under contract next year should we go down. It could be a very real possibility it 12 months time and wouldn’t be the first time.

Can you say you are happy with the current ongoings

We are selling our best assets and have no squad under contract next year should we go down. It could be a very real possibility it 12 months time and wouldn’t be the first time.

Can you say you are happy with the current ongoings

I would rather we didn't sell either. Ndiaye we were not really left with any choice after making a solid offer and him and his team suggesting they were going to sign, not much more we can do there. Berge has refused numerous offers also. Berge isn't the difference between survival and going down for me so that one is much easier to take.

The final judgement can only be made when we see who comes in.

Yes, maybe so, however, here we are in our 3rd season in 5, and can barely put a team out. Players deserting a sinking ship, signings promised but not appearing.
We are in a mess mate.

There is time yet with signings. Now it's quite possible that we are ahead of the curve on the Berge sale & that Souza is taking his spot, in which case that's actually good work. We need to bring in some good amount of attacking options or I will be rather upset.

Also Berge & Ndiaye, in very different ways, have seemingly made it clear they don't want to play for the club. I have absolutely no issue moving on anyone who would rather be elsewhere.

I would rather we didn't sell either. Ndiaye we were not really left with any choice after making a solid offer and him and his team suggesting they were going to sign, not much more we can do there. Berge has refused numerous offers also. Berge isn't the difference between survival and going down for me so that one is much easier to take.

The final judgement can only be made when we see who comes in.
Let’s leave it at that until September. I hope your optimism isn’t unfounded

The season starts THIS SATURDAY. Saying the window dosen't close until September means we are potentially binning off 12 points. It just makes out task so much harder.

There's 3 games before the window shuts, one of which is against City. Hardly the end of the world is it? And the reason the window shuts then and not Friday is generally teams take a look at what they have the first game or 2 and identify additional problems to address. Again, not a massive fan of any of this, but it's not all completely alien stuff.

Let’s leave it at that until September. I hope your optimism isn’t unfounded

If you look at my post history I am generally a fucking miserable twat. I don't know why, but for once I have some inkling that things will play out alright!

This might not be for this season though, but I think at least some of the things we are doing are positive for medium term viewing. I could be completely wrong though, this post will be evidence of me being so if it all crumbles.

I did mention he was using you last week before the interview seems like I was right.
If he lets Berge go to Burnley He has to go himself, his mismanagement of the club is why we have so many player in the last year of their contracts, low hanging fruit for any lower half Premier League team or Championship club with ambition. What message does this put out to players they are wanting to sign they aren't going to want to come here and struggle. The four lads that have must be feeling conned right now, I would be. The Prince has to go and the sooner the better too, after all his actions do speak louder than words like he said when he became sole owner.

THREADS RE-MERGED.

Back
Top Bottom