Prince on Sheff United Way

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

jono_t2000

Reaction score
I see Princey going on Sheff United Way again.

How come the prince stays silent for so long but everytime there's bad news he pops up on that channel just like after Wilder left 🤔

It's almost like they're his PR patsies who will nod along and not push back on anything the Prince says.

Anyway I implore you all not to get sucked in and be overly gullible by what he says in that interview... it's clear that YorkBlade has sold out and is heavily censored on what he must and must not say/do

How come the prince stays silent for so long but everytime there's bad news he pops up on that channel just like after Wilder left 🤔

It's almost like they're his PR patsies who will nod along and not push back on anything the Prince says.

Anyway I implore you all not to get sucked in and be overly gullible by what he says in that interview... it's clear that YorkBlade has sold out and is heavily censored on what he must and must not say/do
Good point

Fingers in ears and shouting 'not listening'.

Bastard day too, I can't find my foil hat .

Difficult to take any SUWAY 'interview' with the Prince seriously.

They're already spinning out the PR line that we did everything we can to convince Ndiaye to stay. That he wanted too much money, wouldn't meet the Prince, blah blah blah.

The club accepted the first offer they received for Ndiaye. Evidently they didn't do everything they could. They did almost nothing.

They're already spinning out the PR line that we did everything we can to convince Ndiaye to stay. That he wanted too much money, wouldn't meet the Prince, blah blah blah.

The club accepted the first offer they received for Ndiaye. Evidently they didn't do everything they could. They did almost nothing.

You itk like? You sound like you are as you know the club accepted the first offer and did nothing almost nothing?

Wow, you're well informed.

First offer, eh?

Do you live in Baslow and chat over the fence with Illy then?

First offer, eh?

All week we have been told by the princes mouth pierces there have been no bid, the accountant even correcting Nixon. No bids.

So how many bids did illy say there was as over your fence?

Wonder if they’ll ask him why he keeps trying to sell the club to conmen? It’s at odds with the apparent want to sell to a proper guardian for the club and is quite perplexing when one of our board members worked in a senior position at one of the biggest law firms in the world.

All week we have been told by the princes mouth pierces there have been no bid, the accountant even correcting Nixon. No bids.

I don’t know what’s gone off, other than I think it must have moved very quickly. Illy’s been used in all the social media pics from pre-season, wouldn’t have been the case if they were still thrashing a deal out.

..and the evidence for those wild accusations is where ?

Wonder if they’ll ask him why he keeps trying to sell the club to conmen? It’s at odds with the apparent want to sell to a proper guardian for the club and is quite perplexing when one of our board members worked in a senior position at one of the biggest law firms in the world.

This.

What fence?

I don't know but then again, neither do you.

Going to have a nice malt and not kill myself. A bit of a life tip from a boring old twat who's seen it all before.

They are the Princes Puppets on there
Fucking Hal, Nick and El Accounto
None of them go to games,unless there's a photo opportunity with the owner, but spout pro Prince Rhetoric
Fuck off

Nick appears more worried about being called names than calling out the prince out. He’s going to have a meltdown with the dilemma

The next potential owner

First offer, eh?

He was on buttons wasn't he, that's what people were saying.

He'll be lucky to have been in a 1 bedroom flat in winn gardens never mind have a fence to chat over 🤣

And where do you get all that from ? Inside your head!.According to sheffield united way the prince is going to have a question and answer session so get your question in!.Prince wanted a live one but Hal felt it better to put the questions forward and SU way as him the question.
I suppose that won't be good enough for you.
Hal on the princes payroll?.

At this point it just seems that it is an extension of the clubs media team rather than an independent source of content.

The last few times I've seen them question the Prince they've hardly come across as Paxman when it comes to the line of questioning.

I think that's where the frustration is going to come from as if this next one is much the same as the last couple then it's pretty pointless even doing the interviews.

He can fuck right off!

And where do you get all that from ? Inside your head!.According to sheffield united way the prince is going to have a question and answer session so get your question in!.Prince wanted a live one but Hal felt it better to put the questions forward and SU way as him the question.
I suppose that won't be good enough for you.
Hal on the princes payroll?.
I imagine it's more to do with Hal worrying about fans over stepping the line and posting abuse to the Prince if it was live. I doubt they'll avoid controversial questions.

Are we really that annoyed that we're taking cheap pot shots at a fan run channel? That's a new low.

I imagine it's more to do with Hal worrying about fans over stepping the line and posting abuse to the Prince if it was live. I doubt they'll avoid controversial questions.

Are we really that annoyed that we're taking cheap pot shots at a fan run channel? That's a new low.
Agreed! but don't think Hal will soft pedal the prince ( he says not anyway)he says he will put any question to the prince and I beleave him.
Anyway that will be proven by the questions put to the prince! Non ducked according to Hal.

So? That mean they are beyond any criticism?

Keep in mind Nick has previously created drama with this forum to generate a bit of clickbait for his channel.

You think they'd get a interview if they started out with "now then Prince you slimey little f**er" ?

They aren't offering a service you have paid for, they are doing videos you choose to watch or not.

At this point it just seems that it is an extension of the clubs media team rather than an independent source of content.

The last few times I've seen them question the Prince they've hardly come across as Paxman when it comes to the line of questioning.

I think that's where the frustration is going to come from as if this next one is much the same as the last couple then it's pretty pointless even doing the interviews.
Let's see what they come up with.

You think they'd get a interview if they started out with "now then Prince you slimley little f**er" ?

They aren't offering a service you have paid for, they are doing videos you choose to watch or not.

It is possible to ask hardball questions to someone without being too abrasive.

I like your "Oh its free content so don't criticise it." stance. It's a poor excuse for accepting weak content regardless of whether its free or paid for.

Back
Top Bottom