Prince Abdullah - Best Owner Eva

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The table at the end -

Arsenal + 45 Blades -50

A 95 goal swing between us and a good team -

You have to laugh- otherwise you'd start crying and never stop.

Fraid the big leauges not for Us/ Burnley and Luton but the saddest thing is I look at Burnley and Luton and can see them bouncing next season - I look at our bunch of limp wristed, no skill, no endeavour, bunch of mardy arsed losers and feel more misery on the way next year. Hope I'm wrong.

Great article and bang on the money. Good to see someone outside of this forum recognise what went on in the summer. Absolute shocker of a revelation about how Hecky learned Berge was going.

The stuff about Berge is appalling, I get that Managers dont always have 100% say in transfers but Hecky finding out he'd gone from a twitter screenshot then having to ring a board member to get it confirmed is fucking mental
Actually I read it wrong a Burnley Staff member told him!

The problem is that we can't get rid of the Prince, he's an owner so he can't be sacked. He won't sell as he's over valued the club which will be more like £70mil next season compared to the £170mil he wanted due to his incompetence and negligence.

He needs to feel the fans full wrath and like it or lump it that means car park protests before, during and after matches. It needs chants around the ground throughout the match, non-stop, banners in the stands, all of this particularly on TV matches, when the world will see that the fans hate him, want him gone and won't tolerate this anymore. Heck, I used to laugh at the rubber pigs and tennis balls, but it makes an impact, particularly if it disrupts a match being broadcast live. What will the Premier League do, dock us points for stopping matches? Bring it on. Dock us points. Like that would change our predicament in getting relegated.

Our fans have been more than patient but enough is enough. The Prince has hold all season, no statements, no accountability, he's just hidden and allowed Hecky, Wilder, Bettis and the players to take all the flack for his gross failures.

🎶 Get out of our club,
Get out of our club.
Crown Prince of bog roll.
Get out of our club.🎶

Really good article and good that the press are starting to hone in more on just what an unfit owner we have. I'm sick of hearing excuses made for him, being skint doesn't excuse the amateur way he has ran the club.

Since taking sole charge after promotion in 2019, what is his legacy? 2 of the worst Premier League seasons in history, going down with a squad which has 11 senior players out of contract in the summer, and our only 'assets' to show for it are: Hamer, Souza, Trusty, Grbic. And let's be honest, of that lot I can only see us recouping what we paid for Souza at best.

Total and abject failure. He's an unfit owner and he's killing us. Never have we been such a laughing stock.

The stuff about Berge is appalling, I get that Managers dont always have 100% say in transfers but Hecky finding out he'd gone from a twitter screenshot then having to ring a board member to get it confirmed is fucking mental
I had to read that but twice to fully under Burnley were talking to Berge and the manager had no idea.

It doesn’t say much about Bettis.

We need the Wilder of his first spell at the club waving his magic wand turning turds into rainbows. In truth this is the biggest thing that stopped us going down the crapper years ago. The Prince has come to the same conclusion. Whether he has any magic tricks left we'll find out next season. I, for one, am worried and think he was a mug for coming back to the sinking ship.

Last edited:
Some of it may not not have directly been the Prince's fault ( the directly not telling Hecky Berge was sold) but the fish rots from the head!

Some people turned their dislike of McCabe into a like of the Prince and became blinded by it. At least that's over with now.

He wants out. We want him gone. The club needs him gone.

The bit about apathy is bang on the money too.

People can get upset when passion overflows and fans can go a bit OTT with their opinions, but apathy is far far worse.

Yeah, the worst season was Adkins. THis season has been brutal, but we are trying to compete with some of Europes best teams. There's light at the end of the tunnel and that's we'll be playing shitter teams next year. There was no light in that season at all.

My apathy's much worse now than under Adkins. I was still going down every match under Adkins and roaring at the team to get off their arse and give it a go. I think the light at the end of the tunnel argument depends on your perspective, because my takeaway from the last few years is "this is as good as it gets for us"

. He won't sell as he's over valued the club which will be more like £70mil next season compared to the £170mil he wanted due to his incompetence and negligence.

So if he'd spent £ 100 million in the summer how much would the club be worth next season given that we probably would have still gone down ?

Minus 30 million ?

Back
Top Bottom