Player Suggestion Premier League Loans

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

oh definetly need a rm to challenge norwood just wonder if freeman could be the competition for mcgoldrick in the floating role in a front 3 ?
Between us we would have a cracking side. Just watch United sign a keeper first just to confuse us !

Say Berge does go to the Arse, I reckon there's a possibility they would want to loan him back to us for the season. Give the lad the chance to get some much needed minutes under his belt.
thats a very good shout could suit all parties

Say Berge does go to the Arse, I reckon there's a possibility they would want to loan him back to us for the season. Give the lad the chance to get some much needed minutes under his belt.
If Arsenal sign him then he’s playing and if for some reason he doesn’t then they loan him to a PL club. They’ve sold A midfielder too haven’t they?

I can't see any scenario in which Arsenal (or any other club) would pay £35m for Berge, not play him and then loan him to a Champ club.
yeah your probably right thinking about it to be honest i very much doubt anybody will pay 35m for berge i think 25m is as much as we can hope for

Tino Anjorin is being suggested by a couple of media outlets

Sounds like a good option to boost the squad for a reasonable outlay.

we might be disappointed if we are expecting the next Mason Mount but Chelsea seem to be ahead of the other big sides in ‘oven ready’ young players who can contribute immediately. They seem to have 2/3 who make an immediate championship impact each year.

Palace have signed Guehi. Surprised Chelsea sold him.

Sounds like a good option to boost the squad for a reasonable outlay.

we might be disappointed if we are expecting the next Mason Mount but Chelsea seem to be ahead of the other big sides in ‘oven ready’ young players who can contribute immediately. They seem to have 2/3 who make an immediate championship impact each year.
Anjorin looks like the real deal. A big, powerful, classy no 10. Hope we can get him, would be a great signing imho

Anjorin looks like the real deal. A big, powerful, classy no 10. Hope we can get him, would be a great signing imho

Loans from Chelsea are notoriously expensive due to the ridiculous salaries some of their kids are on. When Bamford was in their youth set-up, he was on £42k/week, which Burnley had to pay all of. Loan fees are on top of course.

Loans from Chelsea are notoriously expensive due to the ridiculous salaries some of their kids are on. When Bamford was in their youth set-up, he was on £42k/week, which Burnley had to pay all of. Loan fees are on top of course.
We have had a couple from them, including Jamal Blackman in our first year back in the Championship.

Slight tangent but I think his loan spell with us has scuppered ampadu’s chances of playing for Chelsea. They’re not very forgiving and one bad loan spell and they change their intentions for players it stops being development focused and becomes value focused. So he’ll get some cushy loans abroad to boost his value and then they’ll sell for a profit like with kalas and maiazga

I can't see any scenario in which Arsenal (or any other club) would pay £35m for Berge, not play him and then loan him to a Champ club.
For fitness. That was the point I was getting at. A better standard than U23s, and why would they loan him to prem club?

For fitness. That was the point I was getting at. A better standard than U23s, and why would they loan him to prem club?
So he plays at a higher level - the reason Prem clubs loan players to other Prem clubs (or top tier teams in other countries).
Berge played Champs League 2 years ago - 1 I'm not sure playing Blackpool and Peterborough will do him much good

So he plays at a higher level - the reason Prem clubs loan players to other Prem clubs (or top tier teams in other countries).
Berge played Champs League 2 years ago - 1 I'm not sure playing Blackpool and Peterborough will do him much good
Yeah fair point, but he's got to get in the team he's loaned to first. A young lad on the way back from a big injury isn't going to be anywhere near the standard required to get into a match fit premier league team.

Slight tangent but I think his loan spell with us has scuppered ampadu’s chances of playing for Chelsea. They’re not very forgiving and one bad loan spell and they change their intentions for players it stops being development focused and becomes value focused. So he’ll get some cushy loans abroad to boost his value and then they’ll sell for a profit like with kalas and maiazga

Guéhi has a great loan last season and they've sold him, so who knows!

Guéhi has a great loan last season and they've sold him, so who knows!
Depends how they valued him before last season. If he wasn’t rated then Swansea would represent his value boosting loan and so they’ve sold for a big fee following it.

Going out on a limb, but unless it's a GK if Ramsdale leaves, I'm not convinced PL loans help with our development.

We have more bad experiences than good with these, and even when it works out: Henderson left a void that Ramsdale took half a season to fill.

Would much rather take the gamble on a player who is ours if it's comes off, rather than being a Petri dish for a top 6 club...

The problem is that this squad could be successful in the Championship but not in the Premiership, so do we go all out for additions so that we can go straight back up and survive or do we take two to three years to produce an oven ready Premiership squad ?
We try to go straight back up and if we do, we hope we have a manager who knows players from a slightly bigger pond 😉

we have to go all out for automatic promotion and with 4 good additions to the squad i fancy us to achieve that under a forward thinking manager in slav

Back
Top Bottom