PREMIER LEAGUE, CORRUPT AS FUCK

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Second goal didn't even look like a foul from where I was sat in the Westfield, happy to be proven wrong on replay but it looked like one where if it was the other way it would have ilicited cheers and then, if I'm wrong, "fuck off ref pl corrupt as fuck"

Second goal didn't even look like a foul from where I was sat in the Westfield, happy to be proven wrong on replay but it looked like one where if it was the other way it would have ilicited cheers and then, if I'm wrong, "fuck off ref pl corrupt as fuck"

In front of us on John Street, looked nailed on, scissor action from behind… touched the ball at some point, but foul all day in the modern game and would 100% have been given a foul and booking the other way.

Not seen a replay yet, but I’d be astounded if it looks much better.

In front of us on John Street, looked nailed on, scissor action from behind… touched the ball at some point, but foul all day in the modern game and would 100% have been given a foul and booking the other way.

Post #15 - video from Twitter

If that's a United player he walks for being "out of control".

Van dijk and Alexander Arnold spoke more with the ref in 90 minutes than I've spoken to the missus in about a year, I thought hassling the ref was a bookable offense these days
It is. Unless you play for one of the big Premier League sides.

Just watched highlights from Bladesman's post, seems inconclusive, he's hooked a leg round for sure but clearly seemed to win the ball and I'm not seeing it as an egregiously bad challenge, speaking as someone who usually laughs at people who use the win the ball defence as to why something isn't a foul. Could do with other angles in fairness but if we had a goal disallowed for that I would be fucking furious

Just watched highlights from Bladesman's post, seems inconclusive, he's hooked a leg round for sure but clearly seemed to win the ball and I'm not seeing it as an egregiously bad challenge, speaking as someone who usually laughs at people who use the win the ball defence as to why something isn't a foul. Could do with other angles in fairness but if we had a goal disallowed for that I would be fucking furious

It’s a relatively mild scissor tackle. But you cannot do that anymore. It didn’t lose us the game but it was one of a series of questionable decisions.

The amount of time McAllister spent sat down was comedic. I could have gone for a pie and a pee and missed nothing.

It's 2023. There's countless pieces of evidence to show you can't go through a player from behind, irrelevant of if you get some of the ball. It's inconsistent at best, laughable at worst.

When we played Newcastle, Robbo clearly got the ball but they got a free kick for the follow through. It did not matter that he got the ball first because he was deemed to be a bit forceful and the trailing leg was said to be naughty or out of control.

Nunez also gets a bit of the ball first, but he literally scissor-kicks with his other leg, putting Bogle in a spin.

In a world where the rules are like most fans would want them, both are hard but fair. In the Prem, however, top teams have beautiful little pansy twats like Szoboszlai or Alvarez who need protection at all cost. So if the tackle has a big team on the receiving end, the whistle will be heard all the way to Rotherham before the follow-through is even completed.

If it is a tackle by one of the top teams on some make up the numbers team, it remains a "great old style tackle". He clearly got the ball.

Roles reversed today: Both goals would result in free-kicks to the defending Liverpool. If McBurnie steps into Alexander-Arnold like that and sends him crashing, the whistle goes before he hits the ball in oceans of space.

If Osula clips Robertson from behind and traps the ball with both feet, free-kick again. The check then upholds the decision because it is "not clear and obvious".

It is clear as daylight, the refs always err on the side of the top teams. Right at the end, one of the linos couldn't wait to start getting all jokey and smiley with Klopp. Game wasn't finished for more than two seconds and they were like they were friends in the pub. It's barely concealed...

I watched this from the kop, and have seen the replays. Whether it's "unconscious bias" (all the top refs are "matey" with the top players), or something more sinister (which I'm starting to suspect), it stinks and makes a mockery of the game. It won't get sorted, so the next time the Super League is mentioned, I'd be happy for them all to piss off and play in Saudi or wherever, and leave the other 85 or 86 clubs to just get on with it here.

I'm convinced if Bogle had done that tackle on the Liverpool player he'd have been sent off for a reckless tackle from behind. And McAtee wasn't pushed but if Salah was bowled over like that it would have been given....really bad lack of considtancy...no I lie...it is what consistently happens...we have to be shot or machettied to get a decision

If Nunez is a Blade he goes for being "outof control" and the second goal doesn't happen. Endo chops Fleck from behind, the most blatant yellow you'll ever see. Macca gets pushed over in the area...

Personally I'd have given their first goal but you just know if it was us or Luton et al they'd have found something...

Numerous (like 5 or 6) pushes by Van Dyk and Konate in the backs of our players.
Because we don't go down and start crying, we don't get the foul.

WTF was that "foul" on Konate from Archer near the end? When whistle went, it could only be our free kick.

It's the conning the ref that pisses me off. They ALL fall for it. We need to join them if we want to compete. Basically, I'm saying that I want my team to cheat 😵‍💫

Their 11 are better than our 11. They don't need to cheat, or to get help and assistance from the officials. The fact that this appears to be the case indicates that something is very wrong. I didn't mind the 0-2, it was better than what I expected. However, it was the manner of how the scousers got the 0-2 which sticks in the throat.

Anel should have kept with Van Dyk and first goal wouldn't have happened. 50/50 wrestle. McAtee foul was blatant penalty, compare it to contact Baldock had v Wolves. Nunes tackle was tough, if JLT had done it he'd have been booked probably, but 70/30 ok. He played the ball first. Fine margins which the big teams get way with generally. But on the whole, Liverpool are immense, we contained them, we fought them, we competed, yes, we competed. I personally think they will win EPL, and save for the dubious, slightly biased decisions, we ran them close. Could we have hoped for that 2 weeks ago? There is hooe at last. Well done Wilder, but your somewhat stupid subs cost us a second goal. We gave up Trusty and Vinnie, 2 of our best and tallest players on the night, for Fleck and Norwood? Get a grip! It left is with only Anel and JLt over 5' 7" on the pitch. WTF?

Anel should have kept with Van Dyk and first goal wouldn't have happened. 50/50 wrestle. McAtee foul was blatant penalty, compare it to contact Baldock had v Wolves. Nunes tackle was tough, if JLT had done it he'd have been booked probably, but 70/30 ok. He played the ball first. Fine margins which the big teams get way with generally. But on the whole, Liverpool are immense, we contained them, we fought them, we competed, yes, we competed. I personally think they will win EPL, and save for the dubious, slightly biased decisions, we ran them close. Could we have hoped for that 2 weeks ago? There is hooe at last. Well done Wilder, but your somewhat stupid subs cost us a second goal. We gave up Trusty and Vinnie, 2 of our best and tallest players on the night, for Fleck and Norwood? Get a grip! It left is with only Anel and JLt over 5' 7" on the pitch. WTF?
He didn’t. He hits Bogle first, and then scissor tackles going through the back of as his foot lands on top of the foot. It’s reckless, from behind, high, potentially endangering a player. The only debate is whether it’s a yellow or straight red.

He didn’t. He hits Bogle first, and then scissor tackles going through the back of as his foot lands on top of the foot. It’s reckless, from behind, high, potentially endangering a player. The only debate is whether it’s a yellow or straight red.
Spot on mate he takes Bogle down way before he gets near the ball other way round it is a yellow card at least which on the night would have resulted in a red card. Now there was a big row about this ref sending two scousers off in their game V Spurs he was never going to send another Liverpool player off, in fact to me it looked like he was absolutely favouring them to even things up from the Spurs game. How was that push on McAtee not a Penalty or the trip that gave them a free header for the first goal not a foul?

Spot on mate he takes Bogle down way before he gets near the ball other way round it is a yellow card at least which on the night would have resulted in a red card. Now there was a big row about this ref sending two scousers off in their game V Spurs he was never going to send another Liverpool player off, in fact to me it looked like he was absolutely favouring them to even things up from the Spurs game. How was that push on McAtee not a Penalty or the trip that gave them a free header for the first goal not a foul?
The first goal should be precisely why VAR was introduced in the first place. Can’t reasonably expect a ref to see that live, but the fact he’s alone in the box should have raised a red flag. Then on the replay it’s a sneaky fucking trip. The McAtee push is the type of decision that never goes against the top six. As for the 2nd goal, it’s a joke that there’s even a debate.

Nevermind what could or should, weve just put a foot on the first step!
Keep building and concentrate on the next step.
The difference in the performance was glaringly obvious, Hecky had lost the players, and Wilder has got them at the moment, we were a lot more mobile last night, a lot tighter, the defence looked like a defence again, and if Archer was Sharp, we would have a goal on the board, but, let's get behind them, they can only get better over the next few weeks, and hopefully there's a few points knocking about!!

UTB.

Not one decision of any note was wrong.
If we had won that game 1-0 with a goal similar to either of theirs, the media shit storm would be relentless. There would be parliamentary enquiries, refs banished to the isthmian sunday league, Klopps bottom lip leaving a permanent trench on the south stand touch line. In short both those goals would have been chalked off if we had scored them, everybody knows that. Don't get me started on the McAtee pen shout, no attempt to play the ball, he just blatantly pushed him over while running at pace, again everybody in football knows that if that was Salah and Robinson pushed him over VAR would have given 3 penalties.

Numerous (like 5 or 6) pushes by Van Dyk and Konate in the backs of our players.
Because we don't go down and start crying, we don't get the foul.

WTF was that "foul" on Konate from Archer near the end? When whistle went, it could only be our free kick.

It's the conning the ref that pisses me off. They ALL fall for it. We need to join them if we want to compete. Basically, I'm saying that I want my team to cheat 😵‍💫

I totally agree! We had this in the past under Wilder and he was quite right in puclically stating that we are far too honest. He's always said that he wants his players to stay on their feet and to be sporting etc... but even he acknowledged that we were getting anything given us as a result of being this way.

If we feel solid contact, we need to play the game in the same respect as the opponents and go down. Teams arent going to cpme to us and suddenly adapt our honest approach... therefore fight fire with fire!

I do think we are highlighting the referees main talking point errors. I’m just as concerned with the blatant ‘favouring the big club’ attitude with the lesser decisions, he couldn’t wait to give them throw ins, ignored foul throws, ignored blatant cheating by Konate & McCallister, and ignored various kicking the ball away incidents….horrible little man who should spend less time interacting with their players and be what a referee is supposed to be ….impartial…
That shouldn’t take away the fact that we HAVE to take our chances…

I do think we are highlighting the referees main talking point errors. I’m just as concerned with the blatant ‘favouring the big club’ attitude with the lesser decisions, he couldn’t wait to give them throw ins, ignored foul throws, ignored blatant cheating by Konate & McCallister, and ignored various kicking the ball away incidents….horrible little man who should spend less time interacting with their players and be what a referee is supposed to be ….impartial…
That shouldn’t take away the fact that we HAVE to take our chances…
Dont yellow cards for kicking the ball away count then

Back
Top Bottom