PREMIER LEAGUE, CORRUPT AS FUCK

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If we had won that game 1-0 with a goal similar to either of theirs, the media shit storm would be relentless. There would be parliamentary enquiries, refs banished to the isthmian sunday league, Klopps bottom lip leaving a permanent trench on the south stand touch line. In short both those goals would have been chalked off if we had scored them, everybody knows that. Don't get me started on the McAtee pen shout, no attempt to play the ball, he just blatantly pushed him over while running at pace, again everybody in football knows that if that was Salah and Robinson pushed him over VAR would have given 3 penalties.
Your sounding like a victimised scouser
Macatee did not have control of the ball there was no advantage in a goal scoring opportunity taken away from Macatee

I know it shouldn't bother me but it does regardless: the fact that I can almost guarantee next to none of their fans will admit they were fortunate or got some dodgy decisions go their way. If they even do acknowledge the incidents, it will be how fair and legit they were. Then next game they'll be howling with indignation when someone tackles them.

Add to that next game against us, it'll be all how our team are physical, thugs and dirty. Set of wankers

On a brighter note, it's nice to get back to being pissed off with opposition fans and bad ref calls instead of dejectedly agreeing with opposition fans and being pissed off with the team.

Macatee did not have control of the ball there was no advantage in a goal scoring opportunity taken away from Macatee
Am I ? Good, its about time we kicked off about injustices and stopped being walked all over. By the way the second part of your second sentence makes no sense at all. also while we are at it, you don't need to have control of a ball in the penalty area to be awarded a penalty either.

First goal, I think Ahmedhodzic is weak and tries to buy the ref. Goal stands.
McAtee penalty shoot is soft and if it were given against us we would be livid.
Second goal is so frustrating. Jack Robinson against Newcastle is shown a straight red for a hard tackle in which he won the ball. Liverpool player does something similar and they are allowed to score from it. Just shocking consistency.

I've got no issue at all with the first goal, vvd is just so strong. If we scored that (under Wilder first time we did a lot of that sort of thing) and it was disallowed, we'd be absolutely fuming.

The penalty one is a pen for me, I think the ref should've given it, but understand why VAR didn't.

As for their second goal, that's just shocking. It's very clearly a foul, goal has to be disallowed and a second yellow for Nunez. It wouldn't change the outcome, but still really poor.

😆yer avin a laugh! Which game did you watch?..stonewall pen and scissor tackle on bogle both confirmed on MOTD watch and learn.
Watched several replays as well as live. Neither decision was obviously wrong.

😆yer avin a laugh! Which game did you watch?..stonewall pen and scissor tackle on bogle both confirmed on MOTD watch and learn.
He was watching a re-run of the 1991 Rumbelows cup final on his Betamax video.

I don't even think it's corrupt. The referees just don't want to upset the big clubs, because they know they'll get pelters all week in the media if they make a big decision against one of them. It makes sense, in a really fucked up way.

every post you make comes across as someone who hates sheffield united
what have they done to make you feel this way ?

We know we're playing against the opposition 11 plus the ref, the national media and var officials - it's been the same for years. Then why give them an easy excuse to assist the likes of the Scousers or Spuds with Anel's crap positioning or Trusty's mistimed tackled. Let's improve techniques and decision making and then see what happens.

Honestly cannot wait for the European Super League to rear its head again. All of us need to come out and unite in telling them to fuck off and go for it if we honestly feel so strongly about it
I think if a more competitive league was the result then the outcome is better for the Premier League as a product (I hate talking about football in that way) and I would watch it over some league that is basically the last 16 of the champions league being played on repeat - a competition that has become so drawn out and loaded in favour of an expected last 8 always being familiar faces that I can't be arsed to watch it any more. New favourites would emerge. I'm old enough to remember Chelsea being a bit shit an no-one giving two hoots about Man City.

I think if a more competitive league was the result then the outcome is better for the Premier League as a product (I hate talking about football in that way) and I would watch it over some league that is basically the last 16 of the champions league being played on repeat - a competition that has become so drawn out and loaded in favour of an expected last 8 always being familiar faces that I can't be arsed to watch it any more. New favourites would emerge. I'm old enough to remember Chelsea being a bit shit an no-one giving two hoots about Man City.

Agreed wholeheartedly. Your post actually reminded me of a conversation I had when Klopp and Pep etc were moaning about fixture congestion. It got me thinking how much I’d quite like to see a cup competition without the teams who are playing in Europe. Either a new comp or make the EFL Cup just that a cup for EFL teams. Imagine how competitive that would be a real chance of silverware for so many clubs who wouldnt ordinarily get the chance.

Aye
Only problem is that when the big balls Bertie teams fuck off English football will then have a second generation to replace / replicate them - Spewcastle, Villa, Cheating Cockney Cunts etc

I hate the chant even for a foul just makes us like cry baby's

I'm happy to be a cry-baby and a right old mardy-arsed twat sometimes; besides, belting out this song at full volume is a good bit of exercise for the lungs and the vocal chords.

If that happened between any of the premier league entitled clubs, that scissor tackle gets spoken about to death for a week at least.
It’s not even close to being a legitimate tackle.
Real time i thought Bogle was a bit weak replays suggest otherwise poor tackle piss leg breaker. Liverpool fan at work said foul all day long. Can you imagine Klopp had one of ours made that tackle and we had scored an equaliser. Cur meltdown

Same old Liverpool as well. Cynical fouls 40 yards out to break up our play. Same old for fucking years. Stick your Premier League up your fucking balloon knots you corrupt cunts,

In front of us on John Street, looked nailed on, scissor action from behind… touched the ball at some point, but foul all day in the modern game and would 100% have been given a foul and booking the other way.

Not seen a replay yet, but I’d be astounded if it looks much better.
Yep, if JLT had made that tackle on Nunez there’s no way the ref waves play on.

For me, it wasn't even the decisions.

It was van Dijk constantly talking to the ref, the pat on the back to Alexander Arnold as he's getting up, the joking with their players as he's marking out 10 yards...

Compare/Contrast with how he interacted with our players.

Plus, like the general consensus, i can't stand Scousers. Whiny bunch of cunts.

Back
Top Bottom