Roy's View From... Pre-match View From Watford

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Have a great Christmas!

Jeez they're an arrogant bunch to say they're bottom of the table. I know it's not going to be an easy game now they've got Pearson in charge, but still, they're away from home and Wilder will have done his homework. The comment saying we think it will be an easy win is about as wrong as you could be.

Its amazing even the bottom side is self entitled and can't see anything but an away win. We have improved considerably and become more confident since we played them. It will be interesting and the crowd needs to be the 12th man.

Thanks Roygbiv have a good Christmas buddy and thanks for your hard work.
A 1-4 away win as well!

Another clueless set of fans......their knowledge seems to be “Sheff Utd are so organised and work hard”.
I’m predicting Watfords worse performance of the season......yet another “off day” for the opposition.

Suspect Watford will park the bus and hope for a breakaway attack.
Could be tough and frustrating like the Newcastle game.....think 1st goal is key.

Last edited:

Sheffield United are surely the surprise package this season and are sitting pretty in 5th place with 28 points. We are sadly languishing at the bottom, 6 points from safety.
Sheffield Utd will certainly be looking for the win, but should be wary after our last two games., During pre-season Chris Wilder actually infused all of his players with the finest Sheffield Steel. Think Wolverine but a bit more steely.
This has largely been attributed as the cause of their rise up the table.
Interestingly some players have also taken on other abilities similar to Wolverine. Most famously Billy Sharp can sprout Sheffield Steel butter knives out of his hands. It is for this reason he is called Butterine. This means he isn’t as dangerous as Wolverine, but is much more yourself at breakfast time to get the squads toast buttered quickly, freeing up more time for training.”

4F4BD590-9E87-4779-B94A-C98B39DE8E29.gif

Cheers Roy and all the best mate.

Confident lot aren’t they? It’s amazing what one good result can do for a team that’s struggling so we’ll have to be on our metal.

If that nasty pig hasn't done his homework, Watford will go the way of Burnley and Villa and get carved up while Dean Henderson puts his deckchair out in the 18 yard box.
However, it will probably be a bit tougher than that and they might try and do a Newcastle.

Thanks Roy
I think this is going to be a tough game, I hope I'm wrong but I've a feeling this is going to be a replica of the Newcastle match, we'll have all the positive stats, but fall to a breakaway

Sheffield United are surely the surprise package this season and are sitting pretty in 5th place with 28 points. We are sadly languishing at the bottom, 6 points from safety.
Sheffield Utd will certainly be looking for the win, but should be wary after our last two games., During pre-season Chris Wilder actually infused all of his players with the finest Sheffield Steel. Think Wolverine but a bit more steely.
This has largely been attributed as the cause of their rise up the table.
Interestingly some players have also taken on other abilities similar to Wolverine. Most famously Billy Sharp can sprout Sheffield Steel butter knives out of his hands. It is for this reason he is called Butterine. This means he isn’t as dangerous as Wolverine, but is much more yourself at breakfast time to get the squads toast buttered quickly, freeing up more time for training.”

Going to guess this is from some pre-match write up by some self-described 'whacky' guy and enough people praise his posts for being funny to make him think everyone thinks they are so he keeps doing them.

I'm imagining this guy
colin-200x200.jpg

Last edited:

Have a great Christmas!
This is what they think of Sheffield

set of wankers

They have a flicker of Hope in a terrible season,not going to fault them for being positive. If they are coming here for the win that should actually help us, id be more concerned if they were low on confidence and parking the bus.

Have a good un Roy and hope the hangovers arnt too bad.

Nail. On. Head

Another clueless set of fans......their knowledge seems to be “Sheff Utd are so organised and work hard”.
I’m predicting Watfords worse performance of the season......yet another “off day” for the opposition.

Suspect Watford will park the bus and hope for a breakaway attack.
Could be tough and frustrating like the Newcastle game.....think 1st goal is key.

Can't see them Porking the bus against us because they didn't against Liverpool away or Manure at home.

I expect this to be a very open game where the scoreline can go either way.

I'm going for 2-2

UTMB

Back
Top Bottom