Posters you would like to have a drink with?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ohhhh its like that is it?? I'll just sit here on me own then, i didnt want to have drink with anyone anyway, im not even bothered, do i sound bothered coz im not, not at all, i like been on my own its way better

images

Shit, missed me mouth...

I used to see Klaatu Barada Nikto all the time until he left London (and stopped playing int nets for us at 5 a side). Bert too as Bert Jr was part of the same team.

Can confirm SwissBlade is a fine chap of immense wealth, whilst Hartley Hare is also a man of considerable and deserved repute. Blackheath Blade was part of the London Blades back int day, run by WalthamstowBlade before he moved abroad, so have met them as well, along with Radio Blade who I still see at Millwall every year at the very least.

Saw Greenwich Blade on Tuesday and he got the train back with us. Still hasn’t signed my copy of his book…

FallowfieldBlade sounds like a laugh, sitwell seems well thought of and Silent Blade would be a worthy pint I’m sure.

I’m off to Twats the Lot of Them now, because if there’s one thing I hate, it’s name droppers.

I can confirm, any Greenwich Blade publication is worth more unsigned.

Many years ago on the old forum we arranged a meeting in the Dev Cat.
Must have been around fifty or so passed through on the day.
I was very pissed I can remember Paris Blade getting a round in but not much else 🙄
Anyone remember that ?

I'll sit in the corner shouting
"go on then"
"Gerrit farrad"
"Fer ferks sake"
"Doomed"
"Promotion back on"
"When's wilder coming back"
"Pigs losing"
"Weeerz Ferking view from"

Many years ago on the old forum we arranged a meeting in the Dev Cat.
Must have been around fifty or so passed through on the day.
I was very pissed I can remember Paris Blade getting a round in but not much else 🙄
Anyone remember that ?
I do. If it was the Blades mad one anyway.

I’d like to say Berlin Blade , but judging by his post session shoutbox ramblings, I’d either be utterly disgusted, violated, or in a puddle of my own vomit by midnight. Potentially all 3.

I've been lucky enough to meet several posters on this forum over the years but one that has eluded me is Carlton Blade I'd love to meet up with him.
Its a dangerous game that ! this ankle injury was sustained after drinking with Carlton Blade :rolleyes: fell off toilet asleep rolled my ankle and crashed into the bath

Attachments

• ankle.jpg
    ankle.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 24
For anyone keen on meeting several members from here we can often be found before and after matches in the Albion.

And for anyone not keen on meeting several members from here then don't go in the Albion. 😆
Been going in there for past 2 seasons. Sacked it off last 2 games as plastic cups has finally pissed us off.
Jabberwocky is the place to be for the cool kids

Been going in there for past 2 seasons. Sacked it off last 2 games as plastic cups has finally pissed us off.
Jabberwocky is the place to be for the cool kids
Not as much beer choice though. And that Tyskie lager is like drinking Brasso.

For anyone keen on meeting several members from here we can often be found before and after matches in the Albion.

And for anyone not keen on meeting several members from here then don't go in the Albion. 😆

Aye, I'm in there (well, in the beer garden) post-match usually.

Unless we lose then I sulk and fuck off home and close the curtains.

I've met a few from when we used to do forum footie a few years ago. Foxy is a top bloke as you might expect and really enjoyed the company of HighfieldBlade and blackydog
The footie is still on at GOALS every Sunday 10am but you wouldn't call it forum footie now, just footie. Organised via WhatsApp group these days if you fancy it.

The footie is still on at GOALS every Sunday 10am but you wouldn't call it forum footie now, just footie. Organised via WhatsApp group these days if you fancy it.
Unfortunately I had to pack in playing about 2 years ago due to continual issues with my left foot. Really miss it and so does my waistline!
Hope you're well mate.

Quite intrigued by the guy saying it was in fact his ex-wife and was taken earlier in 1974.

Another article mentioned he'd managed to catch up (orchestrated, was the slightly sinister word!) with the photographer who had supposedly corroborated his story saying he'd put it in writing but never did and later he died so we'll struggle to know.

If it was her, it does struggle to explain away the part of the dress belonging to a friend of the subject and her still having a the details.

I can only conclude that he managed to convince both of them to do it because the guy had a postcard which looks slightly different and was apparently of his ex wife.

One can only commend the photographer in getting two young females to bare their arse cheeks to him free of charge in the name of his 'work' and then profit from it enormously to boot!

Whether you can confirm who it is now is difficult to say as gravity may well have intervened in both their cases. Though when the lady posed with the photo you'd hope some wag suggested she recreate the pose some 40 years later! I'm sure she told them to piss off but you'd hope they did 😂

Back
Top Bottom