Post match sandwiches

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Nevermind the awful tactics, the fact players have no shape, the formation doesn’t work, and the manager is clearly out of his depth, let’s put the blame on the lino for eating a post match sandwich again!

All the things Wilder bangs on about we have zero of today.

Did he take them all out on the piss last night?

All the things Wilder bangs on about we have zero of today.

Did he take them all out on the piss last night?
They probably all had lots of Perroni’s. Nevermind the tactics he loves a larger. That’s the main thing!

His selection tonight was utterly ridiculous. If he comes out and explains that, then I'd have more respect for him. However, my hunch is he'll pick some pantomime villain to throw under the bus.

Football evolves year on year. We're still operating under a blueprint which worked in 2019!

Throw the sandwiches on the pitch in protest.

Linesman then will be too busy eating them. We can then beat being offside and score.

Cheese and chutney on wholemeal bread, bag of lightly salted crisps and a slice of quiche. Well, you did ask.

I had a New York Pastrami Sandwich with S&V at Sheff Train Station around the 70th minute.

Please don't tell Wilder though.
He's a premier league manager don't you know...

I had a New York Pastrami Sandwich with S&V at Sheff Train Station around the 70th minute.

Please don't tell Wilder though.
He's a premier league manager don't you know...
Thought so! I stayed at the ground until after the final whistle and celebrated De Souza's goal!
Onto Luton next week!

Back
Top Bottom