Never played for Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ron_Justice

Reaction score
It's seems a blink of an eye since CW and Co. left their posts and even Bettis alluded to the fact it feels like the management team never left. And, to a certain extent that is true. I'm sure the majority of the club staff are as they were in 20/21.

On the other hand, there's a fair few players that CW etc. have no history with, other than as an opposing manager, that now make up our ranks. It'll be interesting to see what he/they can do with the likes of Macca, Hamer and Archer.

Looking through the squad, these are the players that CWAK will be coaching for the first time:

Anel
Trusty
Souza
Slimane
Larouchi
Thomas
McAtee
Hamer
Archer
Treore

It strikes me that those people thinking we'll be going back to Wilder Ball might be missing the obvious. There's no telling what formation/tactics AKCW will dream up with these players at their disposal.

Be glad to see what he could do with the likes of Hamer and Archer etc. as for Trusty and Anel they are typical Wilder CB's. We saw how Anel could get forward last season and Trusty seems like he could be a typical Wilder player.

Be glad to see what he could do with the likes of Hamer and Archer etc. as for Trusty and Anel they are typical Wilder CB's. We saw how Anel could get forward last season and Trusty seems like he could be a typical Wilder player.
Was thinking just the same about Anel, he's got "license to bomb forward then get caught out of position but it's OK because Chris said I could" written all over him.

Did Archer play for him at Boro?

Back
Top Bottom