Post-announcement ST poll

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Are you renewing your ST (and did the announcement change your mind?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sure I paid £299 last year (I'll stand corrected if not) so £288 isn't really a 10% discount. They always do this, like claiming a freeze but you pay more than you did last year because the freeze was on the standard price rather than the renewal price most would pay. It's a small gripe but it is slightly disingenuous.

All in all its pleasing but a price increase really would have been suicide.

Not sure if I'll renew yet to be honest. I need a glimmer of excitement to appear between now and the end of the season.

Would a 10% increase mean the same then?

UTB

For me personally, yes. Obviously anyone would want to pay less but if we were having a decent-ish season and prices went up 10% I'd be cheesed off but it wouldn't stop me renewing.

What might stop me is the <lack of> recruitment strategy and the feeling the club still hasn't quite reached rock bottom and the owners don't have the ability to sort it.

I'm sure I paid £299 last year (I'll stand corrected if not) so £288 isn't really a 10% discount. They always do this, like claiming a freeze but you pay more than you did last year because the freeze was on the standard price rather than the renewal price most would pay. It's a small gripe but it is slightly disingenuous.

Not sure if I'll renew yet to be honest. I need a glimmer of excitement to appear between now and the end of the season.

I thought exactly that, but can't find my email receipt from last year, and the online account conveniently doesn't show.

I'll still be paying under £400 (South Stand) which I don't remember doing for a while.

I thought exactly that, but can't find my email receipt from last year, and the online account conveniently doesn't show.

I'll still be paying under £400 (South Stand) which I don't remember doing for a while.
I used to Lord it in the South Stand too. I was hoping the change of angle, a bit more atmosphere on the kop and £100 discount in exchange for sore knees would make this season more exciting but alas it hasn't.

I think overall we've been well priced for a long time.

Some of us are lucky enough that we live far enough away for any such investment to be a non starter. Putting about half a dozen counties between myself and Bramall Lane has done wonders for my mental well being and my pocket.

Feel for all those that can't be away from the misery. Enjoy.
Will you be back when we hit the Premier league? ( which we will)

I paid 320 which means 288 is 10%. Would love to know how you paid 299. Restricted view? Otherwise I'm in the mood to sue them for the 21 quid

I voted YES - I wasn't going to renew but now with the price cut I am going to which isn't technically true as I probably would have anyway but wasn't 100% sure, which I am now. Why wasn't that an option Linz ? :confused:

This will be my 11th season ticket, of which 9 will be in the 3rd or 4th tier and zero in the top tier. My name isn't Jonah, but it might as well be. :-(

As I say, I might be wrong, I genuinely don't know, I just had £299 in my head for a kop adult. However, the renewing "at last year's prices" was never what you actually renewed at it was always the late price, which actually meant an increase each year despite the grand proclamation.

Ha, "NO - I was going to renew my ST but I have now changed my mind"

Was going to renew but a 10% discount put me off.

Whoever votes for that one is officially a buffoon.

I have voted this option but only for you Barney love :rolleyes:

Dunno why I bother but it's like when you're younger and at the end of the night you end up banging that slag that you swear you're not going back to again - but carry on doing so after a few ales cos now and again she's a decent fuck, and it's better than going home on your own.
Pure poetry. Thanks LS26 :)

Will you be back when we hit the Premier league? ( which we will)

I don't think you're reading my post properly. The division and anything else relating to performance is irrelevant. Even if we were doing a Leicester at the moment getting a season ticket would be stupid for me. I can't get to enough games to get value out of it. Hence when they're crap it's a good thing that it's not a choice for me.

I wouldn't get too excited about the PL either. That's a very long way off at best. Will be a lot harder to get there than last time and we haven't even started the process yet.

Going down this morning ,can I still be a buffoon ,can we all be buffoons.

Not renewing, got a new job in Spain so moving there at the start of May, will miss the last couple of games this season too. Gutted :D

I notice a couple of people voting for not renewing who haven't got a fucking season ticket! Not mentioning any names

Some wankers have no sense of humour.

Back
Top Bottom