Post-announcement ST poll

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Are you renewing your ST (and did the announcement change your mind?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ha, "NO - I was going to renew my ST but I have now changed my mind"

Was going to renew but a 10% discount put me off.

Whoever votes for that one is officially a buffoon.

• Admin
Ha, "NO - I was going to renew my ST but I have now changed my mind"

Was going to renew but a 10% discount put me off.

Whoever votes for that one is officially a buffoon.

If I left it off, one of you contrary sods would have complained :)

Consider it covering all bases.

I was thinking of not renewing if they sacked another manager. I still might not, but this has earned the club some brownie points in my household. :)

UTB

Undecided - the 10% is simply a smokescreen and won't be in a factor in renewing.

Because what this forum needs is more polls.
Completely agree with this. More polls please. Polls are ace.

I miss the proper season ticket books. Cards are shite.
Also completely agree with this. A rumpled, tatty ticket book told the story of a season. It was a one-off artefact, peculiar to those eight months. It had occasional leaves left in it, from when you couldn't get to a game (or had flounced). It was worn and scuffed from when you'd carted it around in your pocket, or it was bleached out from when you forgot to remove it from your trousers before they went in the machine. It was made out of organic material, it was personal, it wore its history openly, it reflected its owner's character and life.

With a following wind it could also be thrown considerable distances ..... :)

Completely agree with this. More polls please. Polls are ace.

Also completely agree with this. A rumpled, tatty ticket book told the story of a season. It was a one-off artefact, peculiar to those eight months. It had occasional leaves left in it, from when you couldn't get to a game (or had flounced). It was worn and scuffed from when you'd carted it around in your pocket, or it was bleached out from when you forgot to remove it from your trousers before they went in the machine. It was made out of organic material, it was personal, it wore its history openly, it reflected its owner's character and life.

With a following wind it could also be thrown considerable distances ..... :)

That's a wonderfully poetic description! I feel the exact same way.

Plus I used to enjoy seeing what would be on the front cover every new season.

Despite my audacity to moan on another thread that it should be a better reduction, I will definitely renew.

I will also renew one of my lads as he is in the young adult category. The other one will not be coming anymore as neither of us will be paying the full price even at 10% off.

Dunno why I bother but it's like when you're younger and at the end of the night you end up banging that slag that you swear you're not going back to again - but carry on doing so after a few ales cos now and again she's a decent fuck, and it's better than going home on your own.

Dunno why I bother but it's like when you're younger and at the end of the night you end up banging that slag that you swear you're not going back to again - but carry on doing so after a few ales cos now and again she's a decent fuck, and it's better than going home on your own.
Sort of get the analogy, but replace " now and again she's a decent fuck" which "now and then you get an itchy cock rather than Gonorrhoea", and I'm with you.

If there had been an increase with no promise of investment it would have been a no from me.

As it is, I'd still like a statement of intent from our esteemed owners.

If there had been an increase with no promise of investment it would have been a no from me.

As it is, I'd still like a statement of intent from our esteemed owners.
Would you believe them?

There should be a 'If we sign Ched' option. I made the depressing mistake of clicking on that forum to out of curiosity. :rolleyes:

The drooling obsession is embarrassing.

This is the first roll of the dice, if the renewals are stil below expectations come May then further desperate action may be taken.

I don't think Adkins is out of the woods yet, how we wrap this season up and his summer shopping list could still be crucial to his long term future

Some of us are lucky enough that we live far enough away for any such investment to be a non starter. Putting about half a dozen counties between myself and Bramall Lane has done wonders for my mental well being and my pocket.

Feel for all those that can't be away from the misery. Enjoy.

Don't get to home games enough to justify one, even at the reduced price. If they'd done a Huddersfield-style cut I might have done

Back
Top Bottom