Possible Summer Targets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

QPR owner says Freeman isn’t available. Random Tweet says he is available.

Therefore he must be available.

QPR aren't very well off right now. Money talks.

Also saw a tweet from a QPR fan saying how meaningless it is when Fernandes says a player isn't for sale.

QPR aren't very well off right now. Money talks.

Also saw a tweet from a QPR fan saying how meaningless it is when Fernandes says a player isn't for sale.

A lot of fans have said that about us and O’Connell. He’s still our player

If he stays at QPR then fair enough. If he goes to Blackburn then I'm going to go MENTAL.

And even if he stays at QPR, no doubt he'll be the architect of our defeat on Saturday. Great isn't it.

Jay Dasilva has gone to Bristol City. Good signing I think.

Duane Holmes has signed for Derby.

Thought he was a good one. Would suit us well too.

There's now talk that Oliver Norwood and Marvin Johnson are coming in on loan. I'd take that. I suggested Johnson in post #1, and Norwood would be an upgrade on Lundstram, replace Evans and alleviate the pressure on Coutts when he comes back.

There's now talk that Oliver Norwood and Marvin Johnson are coming in on loan. I'd take that. I suggested Johnson in post #1, and Norwood would be an upgrade on Lundstram, replace Evans and alleviate the pressure on Coutts when he comes back.

I refuse to get my hopes up after this window. I still have the view froms for Waghorn ahd Hogan on my laptop .

Both good players but it means we won't be signing another striker which is kamikaze, at best.

Both good players but it means we won't be signing another striker which is kamikaze, at best.

Can sign another 3 loan players so still room for a striker. Not that I'm saying we will get one. Especially if we think we can get Assoma Bama ding ding on loan.

Can sign another 3 loan players so still room for a striker. Not that I'm saying we will get one. Especially if we think we can get Assoma Bama ding ding on loan.

We can only have 4 in the match squad though so fairly pointless from our point of view and fairly unlikely a club would allow us to sign a decent player if unlikely to play.

There's always Stephen Quinn......

We can only have 4 in the match squad though so fairly pointless from our point of view and fairly unlikely a club would allow us to sign a decent player if unlikely to play.

There's always Stephen Quinn......

Thought it was 5?

I really wish we signed Sammy Ameobi now.

Would give us so much of what we haven't got.

Soooo.... who could be available on a loan to buy basis?

Oliver Norwood
Marvin Johnson
Daniel Johnson
Collin Quaner
Danny Ward
Sam Gallagher
Zach Clough
Ben Brereton

Then others will be available on just loans.

link Ricky

Dominic Solanke is being linked with a loan move to Rangers. If he can go there, he can come here too.

Woodburn's already here from Liverpool, so that should help. They clearly see us as a feasible location for their young players.

I'd say he and Gallagher are our best two loan options.

Dominic Solanke is being linked with a loan move to Rangers. If he can go there, he can come here too.

Imagine they'll be a lot of interest if he's available. Surely Klopp would rather send him to a Championship side to develop. He'll score a few goals and be comfortable in Scotland but it's not exactly a test is it? Gerrard link aside, you'd hope the player sees that too.

Back
Top Bottom