Poll: Saturday Protest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Best protest for Saturday

• Walk out on 5 or 6 minutes

• Walk out on 84 minutes

• Walk out just after 2nd half GCB

• Tennis balls on the pitch

• Refusal to sing GCB

• Other - post below

Results are only viewable after voting.
No singing, cheering etc all game, make the lane like every other ground in league 1 that would be the biggest statement if disdain 20,000 standing in silence.

Not signing GCB would work if the whole crowd were in on it. As it stands, some will opt out and it will just be a bit quieter. That won't demonstrate any sort of protest. Tennis balls or a walk out would get noticed (walk out would have to be earlier than 86th minute though)
. But what are we actually protesting? Being shit? I don't think there is a single issue within the club that is the cause of all of our problems. We are just shit and there's a lot of factor's contributing to that.

Should we just chant "Be less shit".

If you're going to get an infraction from Foxy, at least do so with a bit of style and originality. That had all the style of a Higdon vs Sammon scorpion aerial kick competition. Poor form.

I'm not expecting that but I can add divisive to the list of things you are.

I think it'd be so embarrassing and purposeful for Sinclair to play the start of Annie's Song and no-one sing the GCB. I never thought that would be feasible but after the last few games (bar Donny), I think a lot of people would be up for that. It would send out a powerful message, regardless if the board are around or not. News travels fast around these parts.

No singing, cheering etc all game, make the lane like every other ground in league 1 that would be the biggest statement if disdain 20,000 standing in silence.
If we don't sing the GCB there won't be any singing at all.
As for cheering. Can't remember the last time I cheered owt.
The biggest murmurs coming from the crowd nowadays are groaning at our players for being wank, booing and getting vexed with shit refs

Such a narrow mind, bless you.

The mods are more than welcome to do an IP check. Even if the results would be a little inconvenient.

IP check wouldn't prove owt, could have machines with different IP addresses / user agents shwoing in the access logs, eg work , home, mobile via different provider, or Tor.

That said I don't think you are Barney, you post things other than saying Adkins is shit ;)

I think Barney should be the focal point of the protest by performing an act of self immolation on the centre circle (after 12 minutes to recognise how many games in to the season he sold his season ticket in protest at Nigel Adkins). It would be the ultimate sacrifice and prove to the board once and for all how much the club means to us all.

I think Barney should be the focal point of the protest by performing an act of self immolation on the centre circle (after 12 minutes to recognise how many games in to the season he sold his season ticket in protest at Nigel Adkins). It would be the ultimate sacrifice and prove to the board once and for all how much the club means to us all.
Laying dead in the centre circle, he'd still tackle Hammond

For one horrible moment I thought it said self pollution and that would be taking things too far.

Who's providing the tennis balls? Can they be cheap ones that don't bounce? Might be worth telling the badge lady on Shoreham to get rid of her shit T-Shirts and scarves and stock up on "you're wank" printed tennis balls.

Throwing tennis balls? Have you seen the price of the fucking things?

Thought I'd vote for not singing the GCB as, it seems, I've been protesting for years without knowing it.
What about golf balls. You can pick up a bag of second hand ones for next to nowt. ..............

Only kidding

Has anyone confirmation that KM or JP will be present to observe this protest if not it seems a waste of time. We need changes at the top table and unless their is another owner in waiting nothing will change.

Won't be protesting - not enough of a case to do so imo - you can'r protest for being just plain rubbish as we'll be laughed at!

On a side note, it's nice to see Barney posting more positively these days :rolleyes:

Give em a taster of what real 3rd division crowd looks like at Bramall lane.
They got that in the JPT game against Notts County and the scoreline would suggest they'd play better in front of a small home crowd

Thinking about it, the tennis ball throwing by Dortmund was in protest at ticket prices, ie not aimed at the players (well literally maybe but not figuratively speaking) . To throw them at our players in a protest that is, at least partly, about them personally, is a step too far IMO.

I want us to stage protests whether I've been going or not.

You are absolutely fucking loving this! You remind me of those twats that were trying to organise riots on Facebook from their bedrooms in 2011.

More proof if ever it were needed of barneypigs credentials, blue and white bellend revelling in this shitstorm....

I wouldn't have voted if I'd have know it was his thread, that old ignore button eh, gets you every time

More proof if ever it were needed of barneypigs credentials, blue and white bellend revelling in this shitstorm....

I wouldn't have voted if I'd have know it was his thread, that old ignore button eh, gets you every time
I voted "other - see my post below saying you are a twat and no fan of this club"

I voted "other - see my post below saying you are a twat and no fan of this club"
I've just revealed the "ignored content" myself, and I must say it might work a treat this time. Although I never like to be defeating the object, and I suspect I am at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom