Poll: Saturday Protest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Best protest for Saturday

• Walk out on 5 or 6 minutes

• Walk out on 84 minutes

• Walk out just after 2nd half GCB

• Tennis balls on the pitch

• Refusal to sing GCB

• Other - post below

Results are only viewable after voting.

You deserve more than one like
Give it time, it was posted 6 minutes ago. Anything having a bit of a personal dig at me's quids in as far as likes are concerned. It's too easy, thought we'd have moved on by now.

Give it time, it was posted 6 minutes ago. Anything having a bit of a personal dig at me's quids in as far as likes are concerned. It's too easy, thought we'd have moved on by now.

I was talking about I wish I could give him more than one like. Comedy gold bit like one of your I told you so moments

I don't think an 84th minute walkout is a good idea. It'll just look like we're leaving early, especially if we're losing.

I don't think an 84th minute walkout is a good idea. It'll just look like we're leaving early, especially if we're losing.

You LOVE it though.
Any attention is better than no attention.
Here's another 25 pager.
On what page will the shoe-horning of Adkins' be made?

Hang on, the man who states he know longer goes, starts a poll about when fans should walk out?

The day irony died and you don't realise it.
Who said I was/wasn't going to participate? Just because I've started the poll doesn't mean I'm automatically going to be involved, although I'd definitely buy a ticket if something were to be properly organised. Struggling to see your point.

You LOVE it though.
Any attention is better than no attention.
Here's another 25 pager.
On what page will the shoe-horning of Adkins' be made?
Why haven't you said this on the other poll threads?

As always, you're encouraged to play the post.

Last edited:
Yes now that I belive, the same way you couldn't understand why people were annoyed by you giving an analysis of the way individuals players played during the Swindon game.. Which of course you did'nt attend.
The art of deflection has always bean a neat and tidy method.

Luckily for you, I don't think you're on a level to have realised it.

Never mind...

Don't go in through turnstiles until 3.06?

You won't miss much.

Walking out on 84 mins so late in the game won't have the likely desired effect will it?

It needs to be much earlier and obvious so that it sends out a statement.

Are we on Sky again this year? If so, best time to boycott would be then. Walk out after kick-off. Screened around the world (no doubt in Saudi as well) and they'll have to comment on it. Since our owners never turn up to games they'll probably not even know it's happening at a normal game.

Why haven't you said this on the other poll threads?

As always, you're encouraged to play the post.

Maybe those who have started the polls have been to watch SUFC since October? Maybe?
As others have pointed out, it's ironic someone posting about protests when they don't even go themselves to protest.
You didn't really think about this thread before posting, you couldn't have, because you're not an unintelligent poster, are you?

Maybe those who have started the polls have been to watch SUFC since October? Maybe?
What has that got to do with anything at all?
As others have pointed out, it's ironic someone posting about protests when they don't even go themselves to protest.
Why is it? I want us to stage protests whether I've been going or not. I thought someone posting about intelligence might have had enough of it to have realised that themselves. You're not doing yourself any favours in terms of the aforementioned here, are you?

Why is it? I want us to stage protests whether I've been going or not.

What is your personal choice of protest going to be?
Maybe we could follow your guide and you could be The Leader.
The next Billy Fisher.

The art of deflection has always bean a neat and tidy method.

Luckily for you, I don't think you're on a level to have realised it.

Never mind...

Well the other day you did attempt to analyse Reeds performances this season without actually seeing him play, do you not realise why that could make you look slightly foolish?

What is your personal choice of protest going to be?
Maybe we could follow your guide and you could be The Leader.
The next Billy Fisher.
Since you've asked, I chose "Walk out just after 2nd half GCB" as you still get to watch a bit of football for your money, but it's early enough to create a big enough impact. Anyway, I'll leave it there for now because as I saw said on here a while ago, it's never good to engage in a battle with an unarmed opponent.

Well the other day you did attempt to analyse Reeds performances this season without actually seeing him play, do you not realise why that could make you look slightly foolish?
Of course I've seen him play, but how many first team starts as he had from after 20th October to now? That's how many I've missed. Sorry desperate dan's (sic), he isn't a very good player.

Back
Top Bottom