points for the play offs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Very true, it is the past.
But to predict the future, study the past!

BTL I would love us to win the play offs. But like you Ive been a blade for a long long time and can guess the outcome.
I d love to be proved wrong and for once see it happen in my life time.
took Preston 10 goes to win a play off but it must have tasted so much sweeter when they did beat Swindon 4-0
their fans would have gone fearing the worst but they romped home
law of averages says we are due

1648034254062.png

Form = points from last 5 games, current statistically we finish 5th
But we have most home games left, least away games left

Forest have form and games in hand, but 6 away games, 3 away to top ten, and lots of games to play, so all to do.

So you ll be happy to see the current squad getting totally arseholed every match in the prem? Even more so than Norwich have done this season!
I would nt.

Happy? No, not at all. it would make me miserable watching that every week.

But looking at the bigger picture would I be okay with being miserable in the short term but in the longer term having financial security for the club with the chance of happier and more successful seasons ahead? Yep absolutely.

That being said with the money that comes in we'd definitely sign some players so we really have no idea whether we would 'get totally arseholed' each game. Would I be excited as to who we brought in and to see how they fared in what would be a challenging season? Absolutely!

Happy? No, not at all. it would make me miserable watching that every week.

But looking at the bigger picture would I be okay with being miserable in the short term but in the longer term having financial security for the club with the chance of happier and more successful seasons ahead? Yep absolutely.

That being said with the money that comes in we'd definitely sign some players so we really have no idea whether we would 'get totally arseholed' each game. Would I be excited as to who we brought in and to see how they fared in what would be a challenging season? Absolutely!
I cannot for the life of me understand anyone who doesn’t want us to go up. Spending the 22/23 season in the PL would be better preparation for the 23/24 season than spending 22/23 in the Championship would.

Thread has been a good read. COYB. Think we probably do need Billy and Bash fully fit though, to really fancy our chances.

Still can't see us even winning 4 of the 5 though.

As I say I think we have a great chance of getting into the top 6 but I'm just disputing that I can't see us winning either half or nearly half of the remaining 8 on current form, ditto for us to win 4 or 5 of our remaining home games
why our home form is great and we have been playing some top clubs
and we did enough in our last 8 to match it and get in the top 6 20220324_102410.jpg20220324_102334.jpg

Back
Top Bottom