PLAYER OF THE SEASON?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Player of the Season?

• Bogle

Votes: 19 4.5%
  • McBurnie

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • Hamer

Votes: 107 25.4%
  • Souza

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • Robinson

Votes: 271 64.4%
  • McAtee

Votes: 3 0.7%

• Total voters
Robbo, Hamer or Arblaster though a poor season for all tbh

Nice of George Galloway to stand up and lead the applause for Robbo.

They have awards for United and Wednesday at the same event, plus some token awards for other teams on patch.

Bannan got POTY for the other lot :rolleyes:

Rohl and Grant McCann were jointly named manager of the year

Over 5 starts? Over 20 starts give you the real picture

Purely because I added 5 early on in the season to stop the “one game” wonders :).

Will do the same with > 20 later.

Problem is, you could constantly tweak the criteria. I guess it’s why lots just allow people to pick a name and count picks, saves digging further but tends to be a bit revisionist :)

Robbo by a country mile & im pleased for the bloke , had stick at times during his early times with us but seems to have grown in confidence the last couple of seasons . Should have 100% had the captains armband , a rare leader on the pitch this season & leaves everything on the pitch .
Not our most talented but always gives his all ⚔️

I wanted to vote JLT here but couldn't bring myself to nominate the supposed steady Eddie in one of the worst defences I've ever seen.

Roll on next season and some fresh hope 🤞

Souza

He has been greatly misunderstood

I have great hopes for him next season

I just worry that all the travel for international football will be a struggle with the packed EFL fixture list.

Jack Robinson winning our player of the season shows what an awful season it’s been. What happened to running around and putting effort in being a minimum requirement? That’s what he’s won it for and the ability to throw a ball 40 yards which is a negative tactic and has very rarely worked. The lads a bomb scare and we need a replacement next year.

jack Robinson ole ole ole, funnily enough i was showing my mate last night the champions of the underdog section 60 video last night which Johnny did from our fa cup run when hull beat us at Wembley youve probably all seen it but thought id mention it in case you havent.

The irony of a Centre back who’s only redeeming feature is trying to snap fellow pros legs winning player of the season when conceding 100 goals 🤣🤣

Hamer for me jeff

Hi Stegosaurus here

Ben Brereton Diaz

Head and soldiers above the rest of the team in terms of quality. The only PL level player we have.

They have awards for United and Wednesday at the same event, plus some token awards for other teams on patch.

Bannan got POTY for the other lot :rolleyes:

Rohl and Grant McCann were jointly named manager of the year
Funny thing is they are not even mathematically safe. He could be joint manager of the year for almost, but not quite, keeping them up!

Shows what a low bar it is!

Funny thing is they are not even mathematically safe. He could be joint manager of the year for almost, but not quite, keeping them up!

Shows what a low bar it is!
Even if Rohl does keep them up McCann has done the more impressive job imo. He's managed to get a 22 goal season out of Joe Ironside ffs

If I had to name 2 players who would run through brick walls for Wilder, who would die for the 3 points, who I miss the most when they don't play, it has to be Robbo and Ozzy.
the fact that 2 players who would shine in League One and would be decent in the Championship repersent this years best should tell you everything you need to know about why we are not and will never be a long term Prem club.

If I had to name 2 players who would run through brick walls for Wilder, who would die for the 3 points, who I miss the most when they don't play, it has to be Robbo and Ozzy.
the fact that 2 players who would shine in League One and would be decent in the Championship repersent this years best should tell you everything you need to know about why we are not and will never be a long term Prem club.
Robbo and Ozzy dont get in Leicester/ Ipswich/ Southampton/ Leeds sides- never really stood a chance did we.

Robbo and Ozzy dont get in Leicester/ Ipswich/ Southampton/ Leeds sides- never really stood a chance did we.
Well, Robbo made 32 appearances for a side that finished in the top 2 in the Championship, which two of the teams you have listed won't achieve this season.

Back
Top Bottom