PL Fixture list

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Newcastle

Then Luton, Forest, Burnley, Everton when our confidence has been shat to bits

Brentford home just like 1st game back in the championship same result would be very nice indeed .. plus no Ivan Toney .. UTB

Can't wait to see the fixture list so I know which games I'm missing through holidays 😢

Once I’ve seen the fixtures, that’s when my season long sports media blackout starts. I
simply can’t bare to listen to national media types pontificating about the failings my beloved club. I really do enjoy going to games fresh, without any media preamble before it…Does anyone else feel the same?

I don't watch Sky Sports News, Soccer Saturday, Match of the Day or anything else, and I really couldn't give a shite what some Z-list celeb fan who supports Arsenal or ex-player thinks about our chances of staying up. Honestly, their views make no difference to how well or bad we will be and i'll have saved myself time in the process. Some people lap it up and can't seem to live without it but it's not for me.

I don't mind watching a few Blades related YouTube vlogs & Benjamin Bloom knocks out some decent content, too.

10 wins and a few draws.it’s not impossible

Attachments

• 510E9BBC-27F5-49E2-A021-BD601D9D9A23.jpeg
    510E9BBC-27F5-49E2-A021-BD601D9D9A23.jpeg
    384.7 KB · Views: 8
I don't watch Sky Sports News, Soccer Saturday, Match of the Day or anything else, and I really couldn't give a shite what some Z-list celeb fan who supports Arsenal or ex-player thinks about our chances of staying up. Honestly, their views make no difference to how well or bad we will be and i'll have saved myself time in the process. Some people lap it up and can't seem to live without it but it's not for me.

I don't mind watching a few Blades related YouTube vlogs & Benjamin Bloom knocks out some decent content, too.
My sentiments exactly.

If we listened to all the negative shite that’s probably coming our way, you can’t help but feel a bit despondent. What really matter to me is what I can see from BL corner, Row O, seat 154.

Newcastle at home to an ‘itk’ Newcastle page according to my mate

Let's face it, that fixture list will be worth fuck all once Sky, BT and the rest of the fucking parasites get hold of it.

Every match will take place on Sunday at 9am, rearranged so that some cunt in Fiji can watch it, with 45 minutes notice.

"Just us live on Sky for Nuclear Armageddon Sunday as Sheffield United go head to head with Fulham and Crystal Palce clash with Wolves".

What a fucking avalanche of bullshit and nonsense this season is going to be.

Back
Top Bottom