PL Fixture list

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mancunianblade

Reaction score
Don’t know why and not complaining but how early does this feel?? Maybe the fact the season has only just finished.

IMG_6686.jpeg

Who we getting first then? I’m going Everton away.

Hopefully someone at home first, who’s beatable (I’d fancy us against quite a few sides at home). Get off with a win and get that duck off our back asap.

Fingers crossed Arsenal at home is a night game in winter. They’ll bottle it like usual then, so that’ll be another 3 points.

Bournemouth (h)
Palace (a)
Arsenal (h) will get moved to Monday.

Ive no idea but if this comes out to be true I'll be buying some lottery tickets.

Put money on Luton's first home game being Liverpool, or either Manchester clubs.

Bournemouth (h)
Palace (a)
Arsenal (h) will get moved to Monday.

Ive no idea but if this comes out to be true I'll be buying some lottery tickets.

Put money on Luton's first home game being Liverpool, or either Manchester clubs.
No chance them two teams first again lol

Chelsea nailed to get either us or Luton first game at Stamford Bridge

They always come out mid June don't they? For me it feels like forever since we had a competitive game.

Pointless anyway as 70% of the games will be moved around no doubt for sky etc.

Home game please so I can boo the players and manager for not signing the players I demanded over the summer and to give my new chant about breaking Derby’s low points record an airing. Probably to the tune of “Little Red Corvette”.

Kop emptying on 74 minutes as Welbeck bags Brighton’s 5th. Sinclair still plays Status Quo after the final whistle.

I picked Spurs to be the first home fixture in the other fixture's thread,not changed mi mind.

The previous two have been Crystal Palace and Wolverhampton Wandereerereres.

Back
Top Bottom