Pies and hendos

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Even in darkest Boston (Lincs) I have a dealer who supplies me with my regular fix of Hendos. Naturally, he's a blade.
I haven't found any Hendos in Australia yet but I'm getting a taste for Vegemite. I'll bring a few jars back with me next month to make up for the Marmite that came the other way.

How to make two litres of Hendersons Relish,

You will need

1 litre of Worcestershire Sauce
1 litre of water
1 two litre container

Method

Pour the Worcestershire into the container
Pour the water into the container
Put lid on and shake

If you change just one ingredient - swap the Worcestershire sauce for a litre of Tetleys - you can make 2 litres of Greene King or Abbot Ale!

Bought a steak pie at the match the other week and was pleasantly surprised, but couldn't find the sauce stands that we used to have.

Had a steak pie pre match again yesterday and it was great. A little too hard on top but compared to the pies we used to have, much tastier.

But where is the hendo's?

The post match feeling I had was - sack Wilson, he should've played this formation all season (according to a p&g caller) mcCabe has ripped the soul out of our club and all of this was because there was no hendo's. I dread to think what Micalijo would've thought about this.

Next time this happens, you know who to call....

hendos%20man-500x500.jpg

Hendo's is liquid shite. Worcester sauce without any of the taste!

Go wash your dirty mouth out.
When I go down to Hertfordshire to visit relatives I have to take about a dozen bottles a time with me.

The reach of Hendos is expanding. Just spotted some in Booths in Kendal.:) Won't have to put in orders with parents any more (asda in Harrogate & Booths in Ilkley have done it for a while)

our gert will make it Kenilworth !

I'll get her a stall in the local market ! :D

I have only just noticed how the bottle says "over a 100 years". That doesn't really make sense.

our gert will make it Kenilworth !

I'll get her a stall in the local market ! :D

Good with her hands and her bod, eh, BB?
Them confit of ducks won't know what hit em.

You got any insight into the Labyrinth (Kate Mosse book) TV series filmed not long ago - will all be based around your neck of the woods when you leave.

No, it actually states, "Made in Sheffield for over a 100 years"
meaning - "made in Sheffield for over a hundred years"

They are being economical with the print on the label - or not - as the a could be superfluous if you read it differently. Intriguing isn't it?

Ey SwissBlade get on the bike fatty. You've got the cheek to try and wind me up and get me and Highbury_Blade in a race, yet you are munching everything that you come across. I see that you are heading to Brentford on Sat-di n all, so while the bike gathers rust you'll be doing an impression of the red car in that Milky Way advert.

Ey SwissBlade get on the bike fatty. You've got the cheek to try and wind me up and get me and Highbury_Blade in a race, yet you are munching everything that you come across. I see that you are heading to Brentford on Sat-di n all, so while the bike gathers rust you'll be doing an impression of the red car in that Milky Way advert.

And he bites....

Fortunately my old friend my metabolism is at such a fine state presently that I need all the calories that I can consume to ensure that I don't waste away my fine, barrel like physique into a mere finely chiselled adonis look.

However, I think I'm fighting a losing battle as hard as I try to keep the weight on, its dropping off. I guess this is the down side to getting fit.

You may think that this change in physique would make me less irresistable to women, but alas they still come flocking.

Anyway, you perhaps need to be putting your keyboard anger into the the cycling ;)

And he bites....

Fortunately my old friend my metabolism is at such a fine state presently that I need all the calories that I can consume to ensure that I don't waste away my fine, barrel like physique into a mere finely chiselled adonis look.

However, I think I'm fighting a losing battle as hard as I try to keep the weight on, its dropping off. I guess this is the down side to getting fit.

You may think that this change in physique would make me less irresistable to women, but alas they still come flocking.

Anyway, you perhaps need to be putting your keyboard anger into the the cycling ;)

Ollessendro is not getting wound up here. Olle can see that Swiss Blade is fishing and would not be taken in by that.

Bring your bike down to London at some point and we'll go out cycling. Then we'll see if you are still gobbing off. Just like I drank you under the table down in Exeter, you'll be pushing the bike up hills if you come out with me!?! :p

Ollessendro is not getting wound up here. Olle can see that Swiss Blade is fishing and would not be taken in by that.

Bring your bike down to London at some point and we'll go out cycling. Then we'll see if you are still gobbing off. Just like I drank you under the table down in Exeter, you'll be pushing the bike up hills if you come out with me!?! :p

Why on earth would I want to bring my bike to a rat invested slum city, I'll probably get bike jacked or summat. Better idea, bring your poorly maintained rickshaw to Switzerland and lets go up some proper hills...

;)

No, it actually states, "Made in Sheffield for over a 100 years"
meaning - "made in Sheffield for over a hundred years"

They are being economical with the print on the label - or not - as the a could be superfluous if you read it differently. Intriguing isn't it?

Eh? "100" is pronounced "one hundred".

It should either say "Made in Sheffield for over a hundred years"

or

"Made in Sheffield for over 100 years".

What it currently reads as is ""Made in Sheffield for over a one hundred years", which doesn't make sense.

Why on earth would I want to bring my bike to a rat invested slum city, I'll probably get bike jacked or summat. Better idea, bring your poorly maintained rickshaw to Switzerland and lets go up some proper hills...

;)

I'll bring my rick-shaw over to Zug at some point. Let me know if you decide sumert wi Highbury.

I hate to put a dampener on this thread but do you know that the family that own your favourite relish are avid porky fans.

Source (no pun intended): Mr Henderson is a relative of a piggy loving ex work colleague of mine

I'll bring my rick-shaw over to Zug at some point. Let me know if you decide sumert wi Highbury.

Best be quick mate, got a job interview for a job in Japan in the next few weeks... Fancy bringing it to Japan instead ;)

I hate to put a dampener on this thread but do you know that the family that own your favourite relish are avid porky fans.

Source (no pun intended): Mr Henderson is a relative of a piggy loving ex work colleague of mine

This always does my head in, I've never really cared that so and so is a pig or not... Hendo's make a good relish

Has anybody tried any nosebag from that hole in the side of that house at the end of John St?

There's always a massive crowd trying to get at it but it looks a bit dodgy. I think they sell hot roast pork sandwiches and stuff.

Had one last season, but for said butties, always walk the extra 15 yards to Munchies.

Has anybody tried any nosebag from that hole in the side of that house at the end of John St?

There's always a massive crowd trying to get at it but it looks a bit dodgy. I think they sell hot roast pork sandwiches and stuff.
You think! Haven't you heard the bloke shouting 'Hot pork sandwiches, come and get your hot pork sandwiches, only £2.50' ad infinitum after the game. Always makes me and our Jack laugh for some reason.

You think! Haven't you heard the bloke shouting 'Hot pork sandwiches, come and get your hot pork sandwiches, only £2.50' ad infinitum after the game. Always makes me and our Jack laugh for some reason.

Nah, don't venture that way after the match.

I had a roast pork sandwich after the Walsall match earlier this season. Me and my old man grabbed one after we heard the preacher on the corner shouting. Was not particularly good. A bit dry (not enough apple sauce) and the meat was nowt special.

Back
Top Bottom