Pies and hendos

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SwissBlade

Reaction score
Bought a steak pie at the match the other week and was pleasantly surprised, but couldn't find the sauce stands that we used to have.

Had a steak pie pre match again yesterday and it was great. A little too hard on top but compared to the pies we used to have, much tastier.

But where is the hendo's?

The post match feeling I had was - sack Wilson, he should've played this formation all season (according to a p&g caller) mcCabe has ripped the soul out of our club and all of this was because there was no hendo's. I dread to think what Micalijo would've thought about this.

Which stand and kiosk?

Heads will roll.

On the kop, last time (about a month ago) was on John st side.
On the kop, Yesterday was south stand side. Saw the sauce stand but no hendo's there or on the counter

I can't believe how McCabe would let this happen. I will bring this up at the AGM, except I won't be there myself.

I'll also stick this in here instead of creating a new thread.

New burger van on Bramall lane

Did anyone else try the new van on Bramall lane/ at the bottom of the road down from the golden lion. It was selling Indian delights - chicken tikka wraps, samosas and all of this Indian good stuff. I didn't buy from them but after the match some of the lads said they'd tried it and it was good.

Anyway when I left the lion at 6 there was a lovely little woman stood there selling off the wraps down from 3.50 to £2. Seeing as though I'd had fish and chips and a steak pie and I was off to my mums for tea, I thought I best get one. It was lovely.

I'll also stick this in here instead of creating a new thread.

New burger van on Bramall lane

Did anyone else try the new van on Bramall lane/ at the bottom of the road down from the golden lion. It was selling Indian delights - chicken tikka wraps, samosas and all of this Indian good stuff. I didn't buy from them but after the match some of the lads said they'd tried it and it was good.

Anyway when I left the lion at 6 there was a lovely little woman stood there selling off the wraps down from 3.50 to £2. Seeing as though I'd had fish and chips and a steak pie and I was off to my mums for tea, I thought I best get one. It was lovely.

As long as there are vans/stalls etc. doing business outside the ground, they're doing summat wrong inside.

I dread to think what Micalijo would've thought about this.

He won't post on here after we've won so convincingly, because there's fuck all to bitch and moan about. Mic has nowt to complain about this weekend, and that must be hurting like a cricket bat to the swingers.

He'll probably have another piss and whine in a few days, but a 4-1 loss for Stevenage will be very hard for him to take. Let him sulk and simmer in his own bile for a few days. Mind you, if we win on Tuesday in similar style to Saturday someone ought to go round and remove all sharp objects and poisonous substances from his bedsit, just to be on the safe side. Can someone pm him the Samaritan's phone number?

Given they lost yesterday, have a look on a Bury forum for someone exhorting everyone to "Love Bury Hate Blackwell"

Bought a steak pie at the match the other week and was pleasantly surprised, but couldn't find the sauce stands that we used to have.

But where is the hendo's?

The post match feeling I had was - sack Wilson, he should've played this formation all season (according to a p&g caller) mcCabe has ripped the soul out of our club and all of this was because there was no hendo's. I dread to think what Micalijo would've thought about this.

when we sold Hendo, I think he took all the Hendos with him!!!

Did someone mention my name?

Hey Clappers - you are so funny.

Yesterday showed us two things - that we should walk this league and never ever play Williams on left side of midfield - which the more perceptive amongst us have been saying all season.

Get another fans forum organised to talk about the sauce - you know you want it.

Given they lost yesterday, have a look on a Bury forum for someone exhorting everyone to "Love Bury Hate Blackwell"

I dont think they will need any exhorting - I'm sure they can see the obnoxiousness for themselves.

He won't post on here after we've won so convincingly, because there's fuck all to bitch and moan about. Mic has nowt to complain about this weekend, and that must be hurting like a cricket bat to the swingers.

He'll probably have another piss and whine in a few days, but a 4-1 loss for Stevenage will be very hard for him to take. Let him sulk and simmer in his own bile for a few days. Mind you, if we win on Tuesday in similar style to Saturday someone ought to go round and remove all sharp objects and poisonous substances from his bedsit, just to be on the safe side. Can someone pm him the Samaritan's phone number?

That's way OTT. Pathetic.

No Hendo's? I'm with Mic now, sack the board.

UTB

How to make two litres of Hendersons Relish,

You will need

1 litre of Worcestershire Sauce
1 litre of water
1 two litre container

Method

Pour the Worcestershire into the container
Pour the water into the container
Put lid on and shake

You will need

1 litre of water
1 two litre container

Method

Put lid on and shake

Hang your head in shame!

Ps.....Hibs are shite!

How to make three litres of, Worcestershire Sauce

You will need

1 litre of Hendersons Relish
2 litre of water
2 two litre container

Method

Pour the Worcestershire Sauce into the container
Put lid on and shake

I'
How to make three litres of, Worcestershire Sauce

You will need

1 litre of Hendersons Relish
2 litre of water
2 two litre container

Method

Pour the Worcestershire Sauce into the container
Put lid on and shake

I'm trying my best to follow this but some things just don't add up!

I've shaked and have loads on the floor!

You will need

1 litre of water
1 two litre container

Method

Put lid on and shake

Woah, hang on a minute. The beauty of Hendo's (apart from the taste) is that it is suitable for vegetarians (and vegans). Worcestershire sauce is not in that it contains anchovies.

Just off to have my Linda McCartney pie with Hendo's.

The canteen at work (in Manchestaaar) had a bottle of Hendos on the counter when I went in for lunch on Friday. They never used to have it. I got a bit emotional.

I have no pie!

here yer go .........

oadwrt.jpg

You will need

1 litre of water
1 two litre container

Method

Put lid on and shake

Someone ban this one. I'm up for every "ism" in the book, but Hendoism is one too far!

UTB

That's way OTT. Pathetic.
Well, it's got three likes, so it can't be that bad.

Perhaps if you weren't such a big grumperton then people wouldn't take the piss. Still, miserable is as miserable does. And stop calling people "clappers", that's so last year and so lenners. You're nearly 40, yet come across as older and fartier than the grumpiest old fart. Have a nice cup of tea, a biscuit or two and enjoy the win over Stevenage.

You might just crack a slight smile.

Have a pie and some relish. Have a pint, or two. Have some Werther's, or Sanatogen. Just lighten the fuck up for five minutes. You never know, it might do you some good.

Back
Top Bottom