Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Morning pasta man ,
Keep positive buddy . Spag Bol , want of my faves !
UTB
hi hullblade thanx im trying to be positive coz your helping me top come to the lane again no one will bully me im welcome m8 some people laugh at me lost my confidence got not many teeth what thugs did to me mentally affected me I my teeth got smashed out get low but you all involve me on my thread you want to know me was I was depressed at what I look like was always confident but now I stay in at home im safe stay in alot because ive lost trust in society after being beat up its really affected me m8 but coming on this thread helps good people my sufc pals it would be good to meet you love your posts and photos tome been a huge boot pal I hope you had a great day at the lane Monday ive not been to the lane for over 3yrs bet its changed buddy that's my goal to meet you all there you all please it keeps me positive on here top fans my pals on here utb chow im doing spag boll for jane been cooking for het 13yrs shes worth it good lady seen me at my lowest ebb shes my rock told her I had new friends on blades website she is pleased youve helped me on here good to talk too you sufc lads your a top lad you hullblade m8 utb lad my blades pal ,,,,utb ...fantastico blades m8 ..utb ciao

hi hullblade thanx im trying to be positive coz your helping me top people all of you on here I want to come to the lane again enjoy watching blades play on the kop again and be happy and one will bully me im welcome m8 some people laugh at me lost my confidence got not many teeth what thugs did to me mentally affected me I my teeth got smashed out get low but you all involve me on my thread you want to know me was I was depressed at what I look like was always confident but now I stay in at home im safe stay in alot because ive lost trust in society after being beat up its really affected me m8 but coming on this thread helps good people my sufc pals it would be good to meet you love your posts and photos tome been a huge boot pal I hope you had a great day at the lane Monday ive not been to the lane for over 3yrs bet since when e was in league 1 I bet its changed buddy that's my goal to meet you all there you all please it keeps me positive on here top fans my pals on here utb chow im doing spag boll for jane been cooking for het 13yrs shes worth it good lady seen me at my lowest ebb shes my rock told her I had new friends on blades website she is pleased youve helped me on here good to talk too you sufc lads your a top lad you hullblade m8 utb lad my blades pal ,,,,utb ...fantastico blades m8 ..utb ciao soz for bad spelling cant spell m8 but love you all my sufc pals on here utb talking helps on here thankyou everyone im welcome get pannick attacks how it is lads helps to chat lol cheers hullblade m8

hi hullblade thanx im trying to be positive coz your helping me top come to the lane again no one will bully me im welcome m8 some people laugh at me lost my confidence got not many teeth what thugs did to me mentally affected me I my teeth got smashed out get low but you all involve me on my thread you want to know me was I was depressed at what I look like was always confident but now I stay in at home im safe stay in alot because ive lost trust in society after being beat up its really affected me m8 but coming on this thread helps because you talk to me you involved me yes think a lot about you all on here your good sufc a huge boost talking on here thanks to you all my goal is seeing the lane again see the kop see you all great people my sufc pals it would be good to meet you love your posts and photos to me been a huge boost pal I hope you had a great day at the lane Monday ive not been to the lane for over 3yrs I bet its changed buddy ar the lane i miss the lane m8 yep slowly my confidence will return coming on here yep that's my goal to meet you all there you all please it keeps me positive on here top fans my pals on here utb chow im doing spag boll for good mrs my jane been cooking for her for nearly 13yrs she is a good person I love to bits cook most days for her coz shes worth it good lady seen me at my lowest ebb shes my rock told her I had new friends on blades website she is pleased youve helped me on here good to talk too you sufc lads your a top lad you hullblade m8 utb lad my blades pal ,,,,utb ...fantastico blades m8 ..utb ciao your a top lad utb utb ciao
sorry I cant spell arrr so sorry everyone aaarrrr

Morning Pasta Man, I think Billy will probably get another goal against Palace, must be close to starting too. Good shout with Mcgoldrick. An excellent signing and seems right at home in the Prem. Amazing that no one wanted him on a free and was willing to go on trial with clubs to show what he could do.
morning pal yes mcgoldrick best ever free signing pal hes not bad for his age hes fast and direct m8 top fella david like him buddy always rated him in his forest days lad utb

Hi Pasta Man, I haven't commented on your thread before but I have been reading it since it first appeared. You must be proud that Foxy and Linz gave you your own thread!

I know you like to see photos of past players. I used to do paintings of Blades players, so instead of sending you photos I will show you some of my paintings, see if you like them.

This is the first one. It is a painting of my dream team - the best players of the 20th century, each one wearing the kit they would have worn in their playing days.

The players are; back row, Len Badger, Graham Shaw, Fatty Foulke, Joe Shaw, Jimmy Hagan
Front row, Tony Currie, Keith Edwards, Ernest Needham, Billy Gillespie, Brian Deane, Alan Woodward

View attachment 59741
great post pal nice you've sent this to my thread brilliant this wow love your paintings m8 grazie utb chow ciao

hi evbryone i think jackdodds post got to be one of the best posted on this thread like one of my favourite italian chefs says its FANTASTIC0..... lol utb cheese jackdodds cant wait to see more blades paintings m8 there awesome pal utb grazie fantastic blades painting m8 thanx utb ....utb

hi everyone i think jackdodds post got to be one of the best posted on this thread like one of my favourite italian chefs gino decampo says its FANTASTIC0..... lol utb cheers jackdodds cant wait to see more blades paintings m8 there awesome pal utb grazie fantastic blades painting m8 thanx utb ....utb
sorry for my bad spelling arrr fantastico painting m8 utb ... hope you post more painting for all to see m8 utb ...utb chow

hi hullblade thanx im trying to be positive coz your helping me top come to the lane again no one will bully me im welcome m8 some people laugh at me lost my confidence got not many teeth what thugs did to me mentally affected me I my teeth got smashed out get low but you all involve me on my thread you want to know me was I was depressed at what I look like was always confident but now I stay in at home im safe stay in alot because ive lost trust in society after being beat up its really affected me m8 but coming on this thread helps good people my sufc pals it would be good to meet you love your posts and photos tome been a huge boot pal I hope you had a great day at the lane Monday ive not been to the lane for over 3yrs bet its changed buddy that's my goal to meet you all there you all please it keeps me positive on here top fans my pals on here utb chow im doing spag boll for jane been cooking for het 13yrs shes worth it good lady seen me at my lowest ebb shes my rock told her I had new friends on blades website she is pleased youve helped me on here good to talk too you sufc lads your a top lad you hullblade m8 utb lad my blades pal ,,,,utb ...fantastico blades m8 ..utb ciao

Good on you pal . I can relate a little to what you are going through , though I wasn’t beat up to the extent that you was . I used to work as a door supervisor and whilst ejecting a drunken trouble maker I was jumped on from a few guys . Took me to my knees and I was booted in my back . My back as never been the same again and I can suffer chronic pain from it. I have done a lot of manual labour too which probably dosnt help it much .

Keeping those that matter you is the most important thing . Sounds like you and your wife look after one another and as you can see the Blades family are the best . There are some great folk on here and it’s brilliant that it helps you. People were quite concerned when we never heard from you over the weekend . We all want you to rebuild your confidence and get back to where you belong down at the lane again . Take every day as it comes , it will take time and you will get your ups and downs but everyone is rooting for you pal .

Up the Blades 👍

hi i hope your all ok who come on here has anyone got a photo to send to my thread of my blades hero love him BILLY SHARP >>??? hes a sufc legend and hes very underated by alot of people stuff em all coz hes fantastico,,,utb grazie

Good on you pal . I can relate a little to what you are going through , though I wasn’t beat up to the extent that you was . I used to work as a door supervisor and whilst ejecting a drunken trouble maker I was jumped on from a few guys . Took me to my knees and I was booted in my back . My back as never been the same again and I can suffer chronic pain from it. I have done a lot of manual labour too which probably dosnt help it much .

Keeping those that matter you is the most important thing . Sounds like you and your wife look after one another and as you can see the Blades family are the best . There are some great folk on here and it’s brilliant that it helps you. People were quite concerned when we never heard from you over the weekend . We all want you to rebuild your confidence and get back to where you belong down at the lane again . Take every day as it comes , it will take time and you will get your ups and downs but everyone is rooting for you pal .

Up the Blades 👍
thanks hullblade for your kind post to me its sad to hear you got hurt youll know a bit of what im going through so sorry you had that experience its not nice drunk thugs attacking you hope you get well m8 I was left for dead found it hard to work again done a bit of security work but only part time m8 on sites factorys m8 I cant work with public on niteclub doors no more coz of my injurys and so9me people just want to attack people in uniforms I love security but now I do some cooking and stay at home ill only work on gatehouse sites m8 on nights security I don't look the same I hide away ive tried to move on it was over 3yrs ago it was a shock m8 affected my life only jane knew she lives with me im lucky I met her nearly 13yrs ago my rock ive always been a security officer and doorman supervisor since 1986 foe 33yrs m8 I love security always will but some are thugs out there lad I stay away from trouble mskers pal Ive workded on the doors in my hometown Sheffield for many years its got ugly out there when bad thugs unfriendly people assult security officers and assult people in uniform who help people and who are there to protect property and life its nasty out there m8 I wont work on the doors at nite clubs no more im 57yrs old I really don't need the hassle of drunks and thugs attacking me for doing my job ill nev er forgive them thugs what they did to me but I must move on talking on here has helped me at 1st I was defensive and stuck up for myself on here thought some wanted rid of me by putting me of other threads some people on other threads hurt my feeling saying I wasn't a sufc fan the abuse was off the scale which I endured but I accept there opoligys the ones who said sorry but a lot never said sorry but thats life i know deep down they didn't mean it they thought I was a wind up merchant and a swfc fan im a bug blade me I know now people don't hate me they got me my own thread im better posting o here than on other threads people come on here if they like others will ignore me there choice I now realise alot of blades fans car for me people like you hullblade kind sufc fans you do care on here cheers buddy for your kind posts mean a lot love you al on here I want to get back to me and be on the kop m8 grazie utb lol from pal pasta man kop blade xxx

Last edited:
Glad you like the painting Pasta Man I will post a new one every day! I hope they will cheer you up.

By the way I live in Gleadless too!

UTB im from s12 near hollinsend park m8 yes near gleadless m8 yep I love the blades since 1962 m8 I miss my dad who died in 1991 he really loved the blades he loved currie/woodward /my hero salmons /badger/hockey/ from when I was a young kid I was on kop I was a baby in 1962 but only remember hin taking me v man united think it was late 1960s my dad was angry coz a man untied fan knocked his hat off we lost 1.0 at home in old 1st divison m8 it was packed held more crown were cricket used to play I just cant remember much was a young lad but paddy roache in goal that day we lost he was in man utd net dad was angry we lost he saved lots of shots from salmons woodward currie I think i was 6 or 7 late 60s m8 my 1st time at lane my dad would havelove your painting buddy they cheer me up remind me of dad papa my pop loved blades m8 cheers jockdodds m8
Glad you like the painting Pasta Man I will post a new one every day! I hope they will cheer you up.

By the way I live in Gleadless too!

UTB

sorry for my bad spelling ciao but one thing I do know im a blade I love you all on this thread its POSITIVE cheers utb

sorry for my bad spelling ciao but one thing I do know im a blade I love you all on this thread its POSITIVE cheers utb

Best thread on here pal. Only positivity allowed! Right up my street.

You probably don’t realise pasta man kop blade but your posts on here cheer us all up as well. Always look forward to reading it after a tough day at work.

wow cheers ade pal im going to watch it all now I said billy sharp would score got that right thanx so much buddy means a lot this link a great start to the top flight we scare a lot of viewers with our positive play we will do ok in premiership lad we are 9th already I said top 10 finnish blades are great squad its nice the sufc board back great man chris wilder m8 utb chow mrs cant delete this love it m8 ciao ade lad up the blades bro
buddy chow

Best thread on here pal. Only positivity allowed! Right up my street.

You probably don’t realise pasta man kop blade but your posts on here cheer us all up as well. Always look forward to reading it after a tough day at work.
thanks Rodney pal your posts keep me positive I wont post no negativity about me getting beat up you don't need to read it my troubles thankyou everyone now im trying to move on m8 to see kop again and go out more lad utb

thankyou everyone ..chow utb must get back to my Italian cooking im a lemon I need to cook spag boll meal for nice mrs im not finnished it yet not cooked it yet aaarrrrr its for janes tea because love it on here admit lately im spending a lot of time on here coz to talk helps me move on love you all keep your photos.posts coming m8s I love em all just keep posts coming thanx grazie cheers to all blades friends fans who visit this new thread and make it what it is a POSITIVE site a blades page of mine a nice friendly place to post my kind friendly blades thread 40k views its great a boost my blades pals on here were blades yeppppppp utb all blades fans welcome on here utb chow speak soon utb ciao

Last edited:
thanks hullblade for your kind post to me its sad to hear you got hurt youll know a bit of what im going through so sorry you had that experience its not nice drunk thugs attacking you hope you get well m8 I was left for dead found it hard to work again done a bit of security work but only part time m8 on sites factorys m8 I cant work with public on niteclub doors no more coz of my injurys and so9me people just want to attack people in uniforms I love security but now I do some cooking and stay at home ill only work on gatehouse sites m8 on nights security I don't look the same I hide away ive tried to move on it was over 3yrs ago it was a shock m8 affected my life only jane knew she lives with me im lucky I met her nearly 13yrs ago my rock ive always been a security officer and doorman supervisor since 1986 foe 33yrs m8 I love security always will but some are thugs out there lad I stay away from trouble mskers pal Ive workded on the doors in my hometown Sheffield for many years its got ugly out there when bad thugs unfriendly people assult security officers and assult people in uniform who help people and who are there to protect property and life its nasty out there m8 I wont work on the doors at nite clubs no more im 57yrs old I really don't need the hassle of drunks and thugs attacking me for doing my job ill nev er forgive them thugs what they did to me but I must move on talking on here has helped me at 1st I was defensive and stuck up for myself on here thought some wanted rid of me by putting me of other threads some people on other threads hurt my feeling saying I wasn't a sufc fan the abuse was off the scale which I endured but I accept there opoligys the ones who said sorry but a lot never said sorry but thats life i know deep down they didn't mean it they thought I was a wind up merchant and a swfc fan im a bug blade me I know now people don't hate me they got me my own thread im better posting o here than on other threads people come on here if they like others will ignore me there choice I now realise alot of blades fans car for me people like you hullblade kind sufc fans you do care on here cheers buddy for your kind posts mean a lot love you al on here I want to get back to me and be on the kop m8 grazie utb lol from pal pasta man kop blade xxx

Jeez , you have been through it pasta man . I won’t be going back to the doors again , my back is not in great knick . I even had to change the way I did any gym work , no more deadlifting or lifting heavy from the floor. I still know a few lads I used to work with and it definitely sounds like things gave for worse , they deal with quite a few people carrying knives too . In fact a lot more establishments use detectors for weapons now .

It’s nice you and Jane have one another . My gf has been my rock too. These and your friends are the people that matter mate . I’m glad this Blades forum is helping you , some top Blades on here pasta man . It’s easy to read things wrong over the internet . Sometimes it can be just banter . I don’t think you would have had any doubters had people read your story from the start . I haven’t been on here that long myself but I do gather that they do get a few infiltrators from time to time . People have said they got you wrong and that is very noble of them to do that . The majority are very genuine people , like in all wakes of life I guess .

Keep positive and keep moving forwards , you can only change what is in front of you ,the past will never go away but it will fade . We will all keep posting those pictures , I know it means a lot to you . How good are them paintings that Jockdodds has done. Brilliant .

Pasta man, were the scumbags who beat you up ever caught and punished?

thankyou everyone ..chow utb must get back to my Italian cooking im a lemon I need to cook spag boll meal for nice mrs im not finnished it yet not cooked it yet aaarrrrr its for janes tea because love it on here admit lately im spending a lot of time on here coz to talk helps me move on love you all keep your photos.posts coming m8s I love em all just keep posts coming thanx grazie cheers to all blades friends fans who visit this new thread and make it what it is a POSITIVE site a blades page of mine a nice friendly place to post my kind friendly blades thread 40k views its great a boost my blades pals on here were blades yeppppppp utb all blades fans welcome on here utb chow speak soon utb ciao

Glad you're back posting mate. Be sure to let us know WHEN the day comes you're well enough to get to a game. I know I can speak for us all when I say well meet you and look after you.

my herop billy sha
View attachment 59755Here you go Pasta Man our Bill after netting at Bournemouth :) :)
wow thanx so much m8 my blades hero its a great photo of billy sharp the blades 50 million man I enjoyed watching match of the day top match we should have won but ill take the draw great goal of the bench billy lad yep I want to meet him get a photo for my thread with him love the fella always wanted to meet him what a goal even the England strikers legends who I liked gary lineker / ian wight & the great alan shearer on match of the day looked like they liked billys great goal ...utb grazie m8 lovely photo made my day lad ...utb chow

my herop billy sha

wow thanx so much m8 my blades hero its a great photo of billy sharp the blades 50 million man I enjoyed watching match of the day top match we should have won but ill take the draw great goal of the bench billy lad yep I want to meet him get a photo for my thread with him love the fella always wanted to meet him what a goal even the England strikers legends who I liked gary lineker / ian wight & the great alan shearer on match of the day looked like they liked billys great goal ...utb grazie m8 lovely photo made my day lad ...utb chow
Hoping for a home game in the League cup draw tonight. You should be able to get a ticket and visit BDTBL.
UTMB

View attachment 59755Here you go Pasta Man our Bill after netting at Bournemouth :) :)
thanks for this grazie my sufc hero billy sharp scores the goal I predicted but I said 70 mins didn't know hed be on the bench but ill take a 88 mins equaliser what a top player he is awesome goal gets blades off the mark good build up play to this goal it was great to watch on match of the day utb cheers bud utb elated he scored for mighty blades great striker billy utb cheers for putting this photo on my thread means a lot m8 ....utb ciao chow from pal pasta ...utb fantaticooooooooo goal goal goal its billy lad fantastico billy goal ...utb bellisimo goal ....utb for life

my hero ////......>>>>... billy sharp a blades legend ...utb

soz for bad spelling ..........utb

Back
Top Bottom