Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

in oven spag boll my homemade Italian grub cooking done for mrs jane supper yep thanx everyone friends I love this top friendly kind blades site thread yep its AWSOME i need to get back on here I love all the positive posts and the great photos I like coming on here to read the posts utb....grazie ...utb chow ciao ...utb bellisimo blades ...

Last edited:
View attachment 59756

Signed my son's shirt. Forza skipper!
wow fantastic to do this for your lad nice fella billy sharp skipper forza billy its awesome bet hes great to chat too he loves blades did you get a photo with him .? billy sharp one of the best strikers ever to ware the sufc shirt

bet every team in the world would love him in there squad but hes not for sale our billy a great fella I rate him highly a sufc homegrown hometown legend hes now a premiership striker worth every penny of the fee i say hes worth bargain at todays fees at 50 MILLION blades goal machine BILLY SHARP great lad blades captain & ....>>>>>my hero ...utb

cheers flashinblade1889grazie m8 ciao
View attachment 59755Here you go Pasta Man our Bill after netting at Bournemouth :) :)
was you at the game pal love it this photo says it all m8 ........>>>cheers ..... thanx .....>>>>grazie for this flashinblade m8 cheers buddy love it very much made my day hes awesome billy sharp a real goal machine what a good close range goal yipeeeeeee I applaud billy top lad utb

yep 50 MILLION for BILLY utb ....worth it pal ....ciao > his value has shot up m8 ..........hes not for sale utb ....utb.......

Glad you're back posting mate. Be sure to let us know WHEN the day comes you're well enough to get to a game. I know I can speak for us all when I say well meet you and look after you.
hi bill thanks for your kind post I love the kop but decided when I come id go to enjoy the match in top flight anywhere in the blades ground ill meet you all in the ground need to be with sufc friends coz for safety because haters / someone might want to get me hope not big thing for me after I got beat up get pannick attacks flash backs im not thim better with friends than alone m8 yes i deffo want to meet you all id go anywhere in the lane ground on my return think it would be to much to go straight back on the kop isnt the same without my dad with me was lost alone rather be with pals ive not been for over 3yrs m8 id go where you all are cant go alone to much for me buddy id feel safe with you all my thread blades friends pal thanx bill grazie utb

Last edited:
hi bill thanks for your kind post I love the kop but decided when I come id go to enjoy the match in top flight anywhere in the blades ground ill meet you all in the ground need to be with sufc friends coz for safety because haters smash me up just feel that's what will happen coz i got lost trust m8 someone on here might want to smash me up / someone might want to get me hope not big thing for me after I got beat up to go were theres lots of people pal because I get pannick attacks flash backs im not the same person m8 get pannick attacks if anyone says nasty things to me so im better with friends than alone m8 yes i deffo want to meet you all id go anywhere in the lane ground on my return think it would be to much to go straight back on the kop isnt the same without my dad with me was lost alone rather be with pals ive not been for over 3yrs m8 id go where you all are cant go alone to much for me buddy id feel safe with you all my thread blades friends pal thanx bill grazie utb cheers fopr your kind help m8 ///means alot buddy cheers I just see blades play again my goal coz 3yrs along time to be away pal cheers grazie m8 not well lad
yes bill for security safty reasons id meet up with sufc thread friends m8 best way id enjoy it more with my thread friends m8 ...utb graziie

was you at the game pal love it this photo says it all m8 ........>>>cheers ..... thanx .....>>>>grazie for this flashinblade m8 cheers buddy love it very much made my day hes awesome billy sharp a real goal machine what a good close range goal yipeeeeeee I applaud billy top lad utb
No matey couldn’t get a ticket and it was Mrs FB’s birthday so that put the kybosh on it early doors.........:confused:

Pasta man, were the scumbags who beat you up ever caught and punished?
hi bert hard to talk about m8 no I was told if I reported them they would find me so delt with it all and kept it too myself company i worked for didnt care m8 for me so just carried on working with treatment security is a dangerous job m8 but ive done night security jobs on doors for a long time since 1986 its getting more voilent out there m8 had a few things happen to me in 33yrs security guard work ive done on/off also love cooking jobs has well more safer yes I was badly beaten and hurt by thugs and only told my mrs jane then told some bowls friends about it all and just got on with it even worked in part time security like I am coz bills need paying m8 then company site i worked for made me redundant they closed down sold up ive not worked much in over 3yrs on/off over the years I am ill had to work to pay rent & bills etc so ill do a bit of part time shift contract security jobs at factorys m8 not myself and was gutted m8 coz I was ill & thats why ill never forgive them all they got away with it the thugs but for over 3yrs its mentally affected me m8 need to see lane again m8 just trying to move on took me years to really talk about it all very hard pal but need to come to lane bert m8 xx

Jeez , you have been through it pasta man . I won’t be going back to the doors again , my back is not in great knick . I even had to change the way I did any gym work , no more deadlifting or lifting heavy from the floor. I still know a few lads I used to work with and it definitely sounds like things gave for worse , they deal with quite a few people carrying knives too . In fact a lot more establishments use detectors for weapons now .

It’s nice you and Jane have one another . My gf has been my rock too. These and your friends are the people that matter mate . I’m glad this Blades forum is helping you , some top Blades on here pasta man . It’s easy to read things wrong over the internet . Sometimes it can be just banter . I don’t think you would have had any doubters had people read your story from the start . I haven’t been on here that long myself but I do gather that they do get a few infiltrators from time to time . People have said they got you wrong and that is very noble of them to do that . The majority are very genuine people , like in all wakes of life I guess .

Keep positive and keep moving forwards , you can only change what is in front of you ,the past will never go away but it will fade . We will all keep posting those pictures , I know it means a lot to you . How good are them paintings that Jockdodds has done. Brilliant .
hi m8 hard to talk about theres a lot of violence out there m8 hard to do door work even with web cams its not safe pal didn't want to tell my story but had to coz was getting hassle on here m8 but glad I got it all off my chest im a real sufc fan m8 hope to meet you all thanks bro you know its dangerous out there m8 im done not doing door supervisor work im not doing the niteclubs door supervisor job no more to many thugs m8 I want to see jane again not get attacked at work m8 shes my rock lad its good on here blades friends are helping me move on be positive again cheers buddy utb chow gra

Last edited:
wow fantastic to do this for your lad nice fella billy sharp skipper forza billy its awesome bet hes great to chat too he loves blades did you get a photo with him .? billy sharp one of the best strikers ever to ware the sufc shirt
No pasta, not met the Skipper my missus managed to have it signed. My son treasures that shirt.
We made a donation to a Hospice Billy supports as a thank you.
UTMB

hi m8 hard to talk about theres a lot of violence out there m8 hard to do door work even with web cams its not safe pal didn't want to tell my story but had to coz was getting hassle on here m8 but glad I got it all off my chest im a real sufc fan m8 hope to meet you all thanks bro you know its dangerous out there m8 im done not doing door supervisor work im not doing the niteclubs door supervisor job no more to many thugs m8 I want to see jane again not get attacked at work m8 shes my rock lad i want to cook for her at home its safer m8 some probably didnt beleive me upto them m8 its true my story m8 its good you all believe me and lots of sufc me means a lot yes m8 thanx for all posts I admit im low in pain lad but this page helps me talk to move on you need friends or youll not survive feel low without you all had this mental pain for 3yrs lad in body in agony but must see lane m8 yeah I miss love the lane me bro positive its good on here blades friends are helping me move on be positive again you know what its like working on club doors to dangerous m8 cheers for your post lad yep cheers buddy utb chow grazie hullblade m8
I dont do frontline security door work no more its violent out there pal has you know you've dine doorman work you got hurt like me m8 doors is a no go area site jobs better pal take care hullblade buddy from pasta man pal

ill speak later im upset & low again im up & down coz soon ive got to have a mouth jaw operation & new teeth fitments & im a bit worried it helps coming on here bye friends im love your posts keep sending photos of sufc players im just going for a coffee & to get janes pasta Italian spag boll tea ready for her im not hungry ill be back later I know youll all cheer me up with your great blades posts love you all my sufc friends today Tuesday your posts have been great ....chow ///...utb

Sooooooo Pasta Man you predicted 0-1, I predicted 1-1 against Bournemouth. I win that one. You predict 4 -0 this next game. I predict 2-2. We'll see who wins this one.

Ongoing bet to the end of the season. This is on accuracy of prediction. If anyone can come up with a great way of doing a point based system for predictions we can consider it and add it in.

Neither of us gets it right, no points. Both get it right, 1 point. One gets it right and other doesn't 3 points to winner. If you win, by end of season I pay for a meal for four to the max value of £400.00 at your favourite Rossi's. I win, you do me a proper bona fide Italian lasagne with tomato, rocket and basil salad at your place. I would like a smattering of Nduja in there somewhere. Deal?

Sooooooo Pasta Man you predicted 0-1, I predicted 1-1 against Bournemouth. I win that one. You predict 4 -0 this next game. I predict 2-2. We'll see who wins this one.

Ongoing bet to the end of the season. This is on accuracy of prediction. If anyone can come up with a great way of doing a point based system for predictions we can consider it and add it in.

Neither of us gets it right, no points. Both get it right, 1 point. One gets it right and other doesn't 3 points to winner. If you win, by end of season I pay for a meal for four to the max value of £400.00 at your favourite Rossi's. I win, you do me a proper bona fide Italian lasagne with tomato, rocket and basil salad at your place. I would like a smattering of Nduja in there somewhere. Deal?
your on m8

im back jane enjoyed her pasta meal I love this pal a great post hullblade m8 where did you get the photo of 50 million blades striker billy sharp hes legend & a top lad I tip billy to score for sufc v crystal palace sunday lol grazie m8 chow ....ciao

im back jane enjoyed her pasta meal I love this pal a great post hullblade m8 where did you get the photo of 50 million homegrown Sheffield united special marksman a great blades striker billy sharp hes legend & a top lad I tip billy to score for sufc v crystal palace sunday lol grazie m8 chow ....ciao
huge boost your post pal yep love him yes billy is fantastico my hero he will score lots of goals in the premiership hes a huge blades talent

im back jane enjoyed her pasta meal I love this pal a great post hullblade m8 where did you get the photo of 50 million blades striker billy sharp hes legend & a top lad I tip billy to score for sufc v crystal palace sunday lol grazie m8 chow ....ciao

I’m glad the spag Bol went down a treat for Jane . Your food makes me feel hungry pasta man !

Aye Mr Sharp is the legend, his goals record is phenomenal and long may it continue . Well u predicted he would score against bourney and he did ! Nice one

HI EVERYONE don't laugh im serious this is my SUFC team for sunday at the lane 1st league game ijn THE PREMIERSHIP back in the big time v PALACE sunday 18/8/19 im sorry chris m8 but im changing the blades team im pasta the TINKER man my team is 1 Henderson 2 egan 3 stevens 4 boldock 5 jagielka 6 freeman 7 morrison 8 mousett 9 sharp my captain 10 mcburnie 11 robinson my subs mcgoldrick o conell fleck osbourne norwood basham brian lunstram and the 2 new lads we signed on deadline transfer day are on the bench im gutted I cant be there ill hopefully come to the lane soon ill try need to see the blades win in top flight ill meet you all very soon my sufc team is attack minded coz I said wed win 4.0 needed to try some of the new signing try em out im wreckless im the blades eqivilent to Italian boss Claudio ranieri the tinker man pasta now that's crackers haha good banter this but I mean business this is pasta man team I think its good enough to win the game soz great fella our boss our top boss chris wilder your team would win I hope you read this pal its just a bit of banter on my thread m8 yep m8 ive tinkered with your great 1st game sufc team I want revenge to win I don't like palace m8 we can give them hell do you al like my sufc team >>??? tinkerman pasta haha youve all cheere me up cheers give it em my blades attacking team v palace at home pal 4.0 to blades a win pal chow grazie utb chow ciao

Last edited:
billy sharp for England love him me utb one of best strikers in the world hed score for England m8 worth 50 million pal utb chow

We are home to Blackburn in the next round of the league cup . Chance to give the squad a run out and very winnable .

Aye wherever Billy plays he scores goals . Top player pasta , a legend .

haha do you like my new name on my thread pasta blades fan tinker man haha can you see the link with me and the real tinkerman Italian blood love italy team me a tinkerman haha now that's crackers im joking again that's positive you've done this for me fired me up haha I can tell a joke me hahaha love this thread cheers me up utb its not like me im lost for words haha love it here lads love blades for life utb grazie everyone my sufc pals love you all love the ;posts end off nuff said

Back
Top Bottom