Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

hi blades fans my friends on my thread out of bed to post on here Monday evening on my thread it gees me up and it will perk me up being on here I was asked what I think of sundays match v crystal palace personally I don't like palace remmember when they won us 1.0 in play of final a few years it go broke my heart that day at Wembley same has when we lost 1.0 to burnley in play off final there are our bogey teams palace and burnley I want to sufc to hammer em get & revenge in top flight prove the doubters wrong they think we will go down but i say we will finnish in top 10 thats what pasta thinks yes my sufc friends fans blades lads yep I want us to hammer em 4.0 the scorers are mcbrunie/ sharp/ robinson & stevens yes I predict a 4.0 win v palace sunday we played well at bournemouth should have won we will win palace stuff em all because we can win anyone UTB ciao lol from kop blade pasta bake man chow utb

All good thanks pasta man kop blade, excited about Sunday’s game, unfortunately I’m missing it as I’ve got to go to a Christening MAMMA MIA?!?!?

Next time I get down the Lane, I’ll give them a good shout for you pal. Glad to see you back on here, I look forward to reading through this thread.

Been thinking about Blades & Palace after this week’s Pasta Prediction and think there’s been a few players who played for both - I’ve come up with David Tuttle, Neil Shipperley, Bruce Dyer so far. There must be some others! Can anyone help?

All good thanks pasta man kop blade, excited about Sunday’s game, unfortunately I’m missing it as I’ve got to go to a Christening MAMMA MIA?!?!?

Next time I get down the Lane, I’ll give them a good shout for you pal. Glad to see you back on here, I look forward to reading through this thread.

Been thinking about Blades & Palace after this week’s Pasta Prediction and think there’s been a few players who played for both - I’ve come up with David Tuttle, Neil Shipperley, Bruce Dyer so far. There must be some others! Can anyone help?
John Pemberton

just watched recording my mrs jane did for me match of the day Bournemouth were so lucky to get a draw it could have been a rout 4.0 to the blades utb chris wilders style of play is great and of play we will hammer alot of teams in top flight al them primas donnas will not like to come to the lane in wilder we trust lol utb chow

just watched recording my mrs jane did for me match of the day Bournemouth were so lucky to get a draw it could have been a rout 4.0 to the blades utb chris wilders style of play is great and of play we will hammer alot of teams in top flight al them primas donnas will not like to come to the lane in wilder we trust lol utb chow
When were you last at The Lane pasta man? More importantly, when will you be able to get back on the Kop?

ill post my wish list of sufc people I want to meet because lifes to short its best to enjoy life & enjoy blades utb chow

And here’s me thinking the SUFC people you wanted to meet were some of the posters on here like Bert, Rodley and Hull Blade.

When were you last at The Lane pasta man? More importantly, when will you be able to get back on the Kop?
hi bert I was last at the lane on the kop quite a while ago ive not been since I got beat up ive not been well enough to go but im hoping im well enough to watch blades very soon on the kop m8 & meet some sufc friends at the lane pal that's my goal buddy I miss the lane I lost my confidence to go out much for over 3yrs im hoping my new sufc friends & you will all help me get back to the lane buddy talking helps on here thanks lad from pasta friend grazie ....>>> utb chow

And here’s me thinking the SUFC people you wanted to meet were some of the posters on here like Bert, Rodley and Hull Blade.
yes I m8 I want to meet the sufc fans friends people who come on my thread pal then meet players and manager buddy utb

goodnite everyone going to bed speak Tuesday I feel not very well I need some sleep take care all from pal pasta utb chow xxx

we will trash em a sunday 4.0 win v palace my predicted blades scorers are mcburnie / sharp / robinson / stevens ciao chow utb

Loving this prediction pasta .
You was not far off for the Bourney game so I’m hoping your spot on for this one . That would send out a statement. Be great for McBurnie and Robinson to get off the mark too . UTB

Nice prediction that Pasta Man. That will do nicely and I hope you're right. Do you think Wilder will make any changes to the starting 11?
I'm hoping Morrison and the Moose will get on to the bench at least and maybe L. Freeman to start.

UTB

Nice prediction that Pasta Man. That will do nicely and I hope you're right. Do you think Wilder will make any changes to the starting 11?
I'm hoping Morrison and the Moose will get on to the bench at least and maybe L. Freeman to start.

UTB m8 we are awesome utb chow

UTB m8 we are fantastic utb chow ciao
hi m8 I hope chris wilder our great boss gives morrison and mousett some game time maybe like you said on the bench chris has a big squad he can change things if they don't go well I thought freeman made a impact when he came on late in second half I know our great boss is being good loyal to the great blades players who brought us up its nice to see them do so well in the 1st match especially mcgoldrick he was a menace all match he was a free from Ipswich and the former forrest legend must be one of the best free transfers ever he helped sufc go up thought he was brilliant last season I thing chris is saving our new players for when results don't go our way hes bedding em all in he gave robinson a debut Saturday he could have scored was a menace all game good signing but what did I say my hero came of the bench late on and scored what a great guy billy sharp is ....billy will always score goals ... on match of the day .. he was superb scared em to death the lad billys a blades legend I hope to meet him one day i said hed score just felt it great striker m8 worth 50 million pal lol utb ...ciao

Hi Pasta Man, I haven't commented on your thread before but I have been reading it since it first appeared. You must be proud that Foxy and Linz gave you your own thread!

I know you like to see photos of past players. I used to do paintings of Blades players, so instead of sending you photos I will show you some of my paintings, see if you like them.

This is the first one. It is a painting of my dream team - the best players of the 20th century, each one wearing the kit they would have worn in their playing days.

The players are; back row, Len Badger, Graham Shaw, Fatty Foulke, Joe Shaw, Jimmy Hagan
Front row, Tony Currie, Keith Edwards, Ernest Needham, Billy Gillespie, Brian Deane, Alan Woodward

artwork0008.jpg

morning everyone im just doing some italian cooking more positive this morning happy to be alive to see blades again love you all on here my prediction is our sufc squad will surprise everyone we will do well I said we would be in top 10 we are currently 9th in the premiership after one game 1 point should have been near top of league but were unlucky not to win 1st game yes im looking forward to sunday I want revenge I want our great blades to beat palace I class crystal palace has our bogey team want revenge for that 1.0 play off loss years ago that hurt me we will hammer all these league top teams ....utb

Hi Pasta Man, I haven't commented on your thread before but I have been reading it since it first appeared. You must be proud that Foxy and Linz gave you your own thread!

I know you like to see photos of past players. I used to do paintings of Blades players, so instead of sending you photos I will show you some of my paintings, see if you like them.

This is the first one. It is a painting of my dream team - the best players of the 20th century, each one wearing the kit they would have worn in their playing days.

The players are; back row, Len Badger, Graham Shaw, Fatty Foulke, Joe Shaw, Jimmy Hagan
Front row, Tony Currie, Keith Edwards, Ernest Needham, Billy Gillespie, Brian Deane, Alan Woodward

View attachment 59741
this is great m8 yes im proud kind adim gave me my own thread I thank them love your brilliant blades team photo buddy its FANTASTICO ... grazie xx utb xx

this is great m8 yes im proud kind admin foxy and linz gave me my own thread I thank them love your brilliant blades team photo buddy its FANTASTICO ... grazie xx utb xx
.....utb for life...utb must get jane her tea done for later she want spag boll ciao grazie ....utb ....chow

View attachment 59741

Great art work . These are brilliant . 👍

Morning Pasta Man, I think Billy will probably get another goal against Palace, must be close to starting too. Good shout with Mcgoldrick. An excellent signing and seems right at home in the Prem. Amazing that no one wanted him on a free and was willing to go on trial with clubs to show what he could do.

View attachment 59741
Absolutely brilliant painting.....love it ! Looking forward to seeing the others too. Some great kits on there as well.

Back
Top Bottom