Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

what hell is going on,you let mouse ,didzy freeman go you lost millions doing this, but now burkey why have you let olie burke go for free ,hes a player you swaped for robinson which was crazy thing to do but then let go for peanuts,now we have one 1 quality wingers left in ozzy in that role,its all NUTS get a grip,you say you wanna go up but dont get quality players so get some players in or sell the club then we can move on

ive found a lad to play in burkes place hes in under 23s play him hes wonder kid winger hassan ayari

Attachments

• Sheffield United wonderkid Hassan Ayari aiming to make a 'big name for himself' at Bramall Lan...png
    Sheffield United wonderkid Hassan Ayari aiming to make a 'big name for himself' at Bramall Lan...png
    358 KB · Views: 4
Hey up Westie Man. Hope your well.
hi pal hope your ok,it looks like everyones going on free transfers we give players away weve no loan signings or free agents in yet,so powers that be they might has well just play all the sufc blades under 23s give them a go,and just sell the club ,,take care ,,there clueless m8,,,utb,,,.

im really down because im lost.im low,im broken its 1 half years since you passed away i think of you 24/7 im upset you died my best friend lovely westie zara,,xx..rip..your always in my heart for life,,xx..i pay tribute to you on here my s2 thread,,i miss seeing you,sleep tight my pal..

Attachments

• download (66).jpg
    download (66).jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 0
Westie man, is it not possible for you to get a rescue dog? Whilst not a direct replacement it would give you another focus in life?

if we only sign one player on loan from a premiership club like we did wolves mgw id go for someone in the great mgw mould its got to be cameron archer of villa,go get him blades ceo hes class and worth the punt he was at PNE last season on loan,we want a pacey winger please ...utb...

Attachments

• cameron archer footballer - Bing images (1).png
    cameron archer footballer - Bing images (1).png
    80.5 KB · Views: 4
if he only get one in this is the lad id want to sign ,hes on my s2 player alert on my thread,,,we need a quality winger on loan,id go for cameron archer of villa he is quality he has pace he can fill the void of great mgw ,give him a go on loan for the blades new season ceo,,,,utb,,,

Attachments

• cameron archer footballer - Bing images (1).png
    cameron archer footballer - Bing images (1).png
    80.5 KB · Views: 0
  • cameron archer footballer - Bing images (2).png
    cameron archer footballer - Bing images (2).png
    119.7 KB · Views: 0
  • cameron archer footballer - Bing images.png
    cameron archer footballer - Bing images.png
    89.1 KB · Views: 0
have you signed him yet ceo at blades, hurry up then because sunderland want him,,utb,,,

Attachments

no signngs yet ,you know what,your liers up at the top.you sign zilch but let everyone else go for free ,no ambition but a feeder club

hi i hope your alll well.familys ok,my positive s2 suggestion thread has some news and hopefully its very true ive seen on twitter rumours it could be correct and it would be fantastico that i may get my wish for a italian player in our suqad ,,rumours is were after fabio borini.ex italy and ex swansea and liverpool and roma striker hes 31 and class versatile striker can play on wings

Attachments

• Fabio Borini - Wikipedia (1).png
    Fabio Borini - Wikipedia (1).png
    176.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Fabio Borini - Wikipedia.png
    Fabio Borini - Wikipedia.png
    252.4 KB · Views: 2
hi i hope your alll well.familys ok,my positive s2 suggestion thread has some news and hopefully its very true ive seen on twitter rumours it could be correct and it would be fantastico that i may get my wish for a italian player in our suqad ,,rumours is were after fabio borini.ex italy and ex swansea and liverpool and roma striker hes 31 and class versatile striker can play midfield or wide areas on wing backs,,take care all.....forza bladesmen ..i love sufc more than i love my 2nd team juve ,,,utb,,,,

Attachments

• Fabio Borini - Wikipedia (1) (3).png
    Fabio Borini - Wikipedia (1) (3).png
    176.3 KB · Views: 0
just looked on twitter were linked to a wonderkid from villa,were linked to most players today fri 1/7/2022 lots of premiership and abroad players become are free agents,lots to choose from ceo,get it done

hi i hope your alll well.familys ok,my positive we will land quality loans soon,thats only if chris wilder isnt after same players were linked too,hes a fan of blades so give us a few of your players pal.stay off ours m8

on a positive note them new italian errea blades training shirts on twitter blades look fantasticioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..utb...

WE FEAR NO ONE ,only team in sheffield is s2 blades and yes we dont bounce and we can win anyone even with under 23 team we would win,no matter what WE ARE the MIGHTY SUFC great BLADESMEN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,UTB,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Attachments

• Sheffield _ Twitter (1).png
    Sheffield _ Twitter (1).png
    789.6 KB · Views: 0
hi i hope your all ok and your familys ok,ive just had cruel news you never know when your card is marked its best to get on with people be positive smile be you be good because things can change in a instant i got some upsetting bad news today and its hard to talk on here i know know why im getting bad migranes all the time on off for 6yrs now i know why im low im broken, im gutted and lost for words ive just found out i needed a chat here on my s2 thread not told jane yet dont know how too it will floor her weve been together 16yrs i had to chat im lost ,it helps to talk ,its not good i have cancer,thats why ive not been very well but ill fight it,the sufc blades will keep me going on here,im lucky im still here to enjoy sufc on this thread ,some not so lucky in life,ill never give in im still hoping to come to the kop at the lane again because i miss the fans and players and miss the place and im a blade till i die for life ,ill fight this cruel disease ill not quit im a sufc fan for life to my last breath ..bye ,take care everyone from westie man pasta kop blade....

ive been delt a bad card ill fight it,i dont quit,and all i want is to see blades again from the kop again,its dream to return to see us WIN

i miss you lovely rescue westie girl zara,im broken without you by my side,,rip..ill see you in heaven one day ,soon we will meet again,,you in my heart from westie man blades dad,,,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• WESTIE MAN (@paulsikora9) _ Twitter (43).png
    WESTIE MAN (@paulsikora9) _ Twitter (43).png
    100.6 KB · Views: 0
finnally hecky makes his 1st signing and hes class enjoy the ride,welcome tommy doyle to the kind mighty blades,all the best lad,,,utb...

Attachments

• Anel Ahmedhodzic_ Sheffield United scouting reports behind defender swoop revealed _ The Star.png
    Anel Ahmedhodzic_ Sheffield United scouting reports behind defender swoop revealed _ The Star.png
    443.8 KB · Views: 0
im low,i miss you zara,xx

Attachments

• pinterest westies - Bing images (14).png
    pinterest westies - Bing images (14).png
    62.4 KB · Views: 0
im lost without her, i miss zara

Attachments

• West Highland Terrier Dogs and Puppies UK _ Find Puppies and Dogs at Freeads UK's #1 Classifie...png
    West Highland Terrier Dogs and Puppies UK _ Find Puppies and Dogs at Freeads UK's #1 Classifie...png
    52.2 KB · Views: 1
great memories to savour ..utb..

Attachments

• Westie Man (@paulsikora9) (40).png
    Westie Man (@paulsikora9) (40).png
    566.8 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom