Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So very sad mate .I do understand I have been there mate your heart is broken .Those who have never had a true best friend like zara will never know what they bring to your life. They bring you unconditional love, loyalty and lots and lots of fun but you must think how lucky zara was having a dad like you .When you see how cruel some arseholes are and how they treat animals your friend hit the doggy jackpot getting a dad like you ,you made life so much fun and was full of love that some never get .Sure you have great memories of all the fun you had together . I have just given my four legged friend a big hug on your behalf mate .
thanks m8 means alot the kind words

knew you wouldnt sign always go for more money well go to rangers they may get 50k fans at home but we are the great mighty bladesmen from the lane make me look a prick now on here,has you was on my wish list,go to scotland we dont need you here,i only want players who want to truly join and play for the proud blades badge stuff you,your loss, we move on find better players than you TL,we dont want you

i retract that i ever wanted him TL at the lane go to rangers who cares we can find other better players who want to play for no1 blades,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ffs

WE MOVE ON ive found a player interest i suggest ex reds player a free agent after spending 11yrs at LPFC its class SHEYI OJO hes better fit for us blades he better than TL a england young team 2017 champ ,hes free and only 25 bags of experience at this level on loan at millwall last year hes a top player i like ,i recon hed come to us ,we need more pace than TL hes fast like legend franz carr really quick i like my wingers since geoff salmons in early 1970s we need a attacking winger midfielder in our squed please SB blades great CEO GO GET OJO hes class ,,,utb,,,

Attachments

• Sheyi Ojo (@sheyi_ojo) _ Twitter (1).png
    Sheyi Ojo (@sheyi_ojo) _ Twitter (1).png
    516.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Sheyi Ojo (@sheyi_ojo) _ Twitter.png
    Sheyi Ojo (@sheyi_ojo) _ Twitter.png
    516.3 KB · Views: 0
STUFF IT DONT SIGN NO ONE ELSE THET LETYOU DOWN WASTE TIME,,you have really loyal good blades lads in portugal play youngs ones next season jebbo.osula ,gordon hecky at least they care,dont send them on loan they show they want ti ware the badge

,,,i miss our hugs,,a photo when you was a puppy im low im ill im broken im lost without you by my side i miss you little westie zara..rip..sweet lovely zara,,,,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from ..westie man dad...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,, you was special....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,,,,,,,,,,utb........

Attachments

• Westie Man (@paulsikora9) (49).png
    Westie Man (@paulsikora9) (49).png
    103.4 KB · Views: 1
reda khadra is on the radar ive heard,he was on loan to blackburn from brighton hes only 20 has all the tricks hope we get him on loan,he will be a better signing than TL

Attachments

• Reda Khadra - Player profile.png
    Reda Khadra - Player profile.png
    123.3 KB · Views: 0
got you a few good attacking midfielders up top end,,callum o hare,,,sheyi ojo...adam armstrong...reda khadra...there is lots of better players out there who are younger and better than TL his loss ,we move on,he liked ramgers over us si stuff him ,,,chow,TL

anel is our player i love his attitude he wants to do well for the blades a great lad,he will be a huge hit at the lane,,all the best anel ,,utb

Attachments

• Anel Ahmedhodzic on Sheffield United, being a Football Manager wonderkid and 'loving a tackle'...png
    Anel Ahmedhodzic on Sheffield United, being a Football Manager wonderkid and 'loving a tackle'...png
    505.6 KB · Views: 1

prediction wrong already i said 4.0 win its 1.1 half time at casa pia portugal a goal by great sander

were winning 2.1 at casa pia..jebbo scores,top lad,id play him every game ,hes class,HE should be on holiday but wants to get in team ,WORKS REALLY HARD THIS TOP sufc young england youth TALENT and hes better than TL ,what a player he is..jebbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo score,,,,,,,,,,,,,fantstico jeebbboooooooooooooooooooooo

Attachments

• Sheffield United (@SheffieldUnited) (2).png
    Sheffield United (@SheffieldUnited) (2).png
    310.1 KB · Views: 0
top lad jebbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo he works thefrontline scores for the mighty blades and hes our sufc player

Attachments

• Sheffield United (@SheffieldUnited) (3).png
    Sheffield United (@SheffieldUnited) (3).png
    625.6 KB · Views: 0
we win 2.1 who needs tom lawrence..jebbo is the hero ..utb..

Attachments

• Danny Hall (@dannyhall04) _ Twitter.png
    Danny Hall (@dannyhall04) _ Twitter.png
    403 KB · Views: 2
  • Sheffield United (@SheffieldUnited) (3).png
    Sheffield United (@SheffieldUnited) (3).png
    625.6 KB · Views: 2
.......CASA PIA ..1...BLADES 2...SANDER BERGE..DANIEL JEBBISON.....UTB....

Attachments

403 KB · Views: 1
    403 KB · Views: 1
found this class midfield/striker player on the 72 efl on twitter hes better than tom lawrence hes a established premiership player for southampton hes good in championship been there before and hes avalable to go out on loan by saints hes a good player and who scored 28 goals 5 assists in championship season 2020/2021 season for blackburn its ADAM ARMSTRONG hes your man on loan,good addition to the great squad

Attachments

• The72 - We Love the #EFL on Twitter_ _Southampton have given Adam Armstrong the green light to...png
    The72 - We Love the #EFL on Twitter_ _Southampton have given Adam Armstrong the green light to...png
    930.8 KB · Views: 1
we WIN 2.1 star man jebbo

Attachments

• WESTiE MAN a Sheffield SUFC italian Kop Blades Fan (@paulsikora9) _ Twitter.png
    WESTiE MAN a Sheffield SUFC italian Kop Blades Fan (@paulsikora9) _ Twitter.png
    557.1 KB · Views: 0
,,,,,,,,,welcome C.C to the lane from toon,,,,,,,,,,,

Attachments

• Newcastle Fans Views On Ciaran Clark - The View From.png
    Newcastle Fans Views On Ciaran Clark - The View From.png
    221.7 KB · Views: 0

,,,we will look after you here ,,,he will help us go up has CHAMPS just like he helped rafas toon win has championship champs in 2017 ,,,welcome to the sufc family great republic of ireland defender Ciaran.Clark to the mighty blades at the lane ,all the best m8,,,,,,,,,utb,,

Attachments

• Westie Man (@paulsikora9) (50).png
    Westie Man (@paulsikora9) (50).png
    709.5 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom