Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

we need a few players who mix it up like great loan lad legend mgw did who can drift into middle with pace then go wide ,it said that mgw was a winger he was everything a midfielder striker winger all in one ,we wont find no one like him there is ony one great mgw we will miss him thats for sure ,,but sign 2 wingers with talent or try our own young wingers out they have to be fast skillfull and score like summerville and ojo,,get these 2 lads in

Attachments

• leeds utd wonderkid summerville - Bing images (1).jpg
    leeds utd wonderkid summerville - Bing images (1).jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 'Never could I imagine' - Liverpool forward sends emotional farewell message after exit confir...png
    'Never could I imagine' - Liverpool forward sends emotional farewell message after exit confir...png
    394 KB · Views: 2

did they sign them 2 i said,ojo and summerville didnt think so,how do you expect to go up with no new premiership loan players to help lads out

all this talk that were getting premiership player loans and free agents and weve seen nowt yet,so why dont you sell players and then buy some its simple

'Never could I imagine' - Liverpool forward sends emotional farewell message after exit confir...png2 on my wish list

Attachments

• leeds utd wonderkid summerville - Bing images (1).jpg
    leeds utd wonderkid summerville - Bing images (1).jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 0
they now want to sign great mgw i cant stand forest never will

Attachments

• Burnley beat Sheffield United to signing of Arsenal's Daniel Ballard (1).png
    Burnley beat Sheffield United to signing of Arsenal's Daniel Ballard (1).png
    108.5 KB · Views: 1
its true were after winger summerville ,hes class and fast

Attachments

• Lee Connor, Author at Sheffield United News.png
    Lee Connor, Author at Sheffield United News.png
    116.4 KB · Views: 0
these nffc home fans shoudnt be on a PITCH its the players place of work

Attachments

• Two Sheffield United players due in court over disorder after Nottingham Forest match - Nottin...png
    Two Sheffield United players due in court over disorder after Nottingham Forest match - Nottin...png
    752 KB · Views: 0
hi sorry for ong post but i had to write ths has some stil dont believe who i am yes im a kop blade i hope your all ok some people have said im no blades fan so im posting this photo of me on here in photo im at a crown green in south yorkshire dpncaster playing team bowling and happy in march 2014 and i put the thumb up to the blades this photo was march 2014 2yrs before i had my teeth smashed out by thugs who got onto my security site when i was on night shift trying to steal diesel out of trucks i got hammered by 6 thugs intruders ive never been the same i wanted you to se wheat i was like before i got beat up doing the night shifts security job i love ive not been to the lane since march 2016 when i was leftfor dead on site i had nearly all my teeth smashed out by 6 thugs intruders i have a head injury why i get migranes they hit me with a baseball bat i have a dent in my skull im thankfull im here to talk on here it helps to share this with you all this picture is now my new twitter photo,and a photo tribute to zara my westie who i miss so now you know who i am im a real blades fan for them who doubted me youll recognize me if your a sheffield crown green bowler from my hometown,there is not many i sheffield born italian blooded bowlers around who won a bowls comp i won one in 1976 in my great hometown sheffield south yorkshire when i went to the lane with my pop every week on the kop,now i stay in i ware a mask if i go out i cant afford a operation that could cost upto 10k for all new teeyth fitments i look a mess no wonder i stay in,but this thread kindly gave to me by s2 kind admin keeps me sane keeps me going not many come on here they laugh at me but im lucky to be here and thankfull i can be a blade on here and keep in touch with sufc i miss coming to the kop i lock mysen away i now dont playing bowling since 2019 and i have depression caused by what happened to me and have health issues because of the bad beating i get flashbacks i had been protecting property and life ,i still work part time night security to pay the rent and bills needs must to help jane get food etc i psh my self to g to work in fear it happenes again i push myself to even go out in my car i dont want to see no one this is what them thugs did to me if it wasnt for my kind mrs jane ive been with for nealr 16yrs id not be here shes a rock,i get very low it hasnt helped that our lovely westie zara we rescued for 11yrs died in january 2021 we miss her so much its hard to function without her we get low we rescued her for 11yrs ,i have to be thankfull to be here some are not so lucky,so now i hope you al believe who i am,im a real blade not like in earlier posts when people thought i was winding blades fans up and you thought i was a swfc owls fan,im from sheffield i went to all saints school granville road 1973 to 1978 so someone on here will know me i just want to prove who i am because i feel sme hate me on here and think im a joke its no joke getting smashed up,on here i can talk about blades i cant spell good i didnt go to school much but i know one thing I ADORE SUFC BLADES ,I MISS THE KOP I MISS THE LANE id do owt to return one day ,tae care,stay safe and all the best to you all.stay strong be positive ,WE CAN WIN ANYONE,WE FEAR NO ONE ,BYE chow from pasta westie man kop blades fan for LIFE ,,im off now for a coffee i hope you chat to me soon i miss talking to you all im sorry if i got upset with some comments but realise you thought it was a wind up can we move on i want to be invlved not left alone im a blade like yu all are i do respect you all now i hope you believe who i am a true BLDES FAN ,we are mighty sufc bye everyone stay positive stay strong WE ARE THE MIGHTY BLADES ,I LOVE SUFC FOR LIFE i say we win everyone and will we will go up champs next this season ,utb,,forza hecky,macca,jack great trio ,,,massive club s2 blades i love you een more than juve whi i like your all fastastico sufc fans ,,from italian blooded sheffield born kop blades fan westie pasta man

Attachments

• Channel customization - YouTube Studio (2).png
    Channel customization - YouTube Studio (2).png
    525.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
the s2 mighty blades are my life from 13/2/1962 yes ill always i love sufc,im a kop blade till i die,,,forza bladesman,,,utb...

Attachments

• YouTube (3).png
    YouTube (3).png
    525.3 KB · Views: 2
the s2 mighty blades are my life from 13/2/1962 yes ill always be a BLADE ,i love sufc,im a kop blade till i die,,,forza bladesmen,,,utb...we fear no one because whoever wares the proud sufc badge and shirt are winners, we all love the mighty sufc we are the blades for always...utb...blades are in the blood for life

Attachments

• Channel customization - YouTube Studio (2).png
    Channel customization - YouTube Studio (2).png
    525.3 KB · Views: 0
jeez i can spell..aaarr ,hi sorry for long post but i had to write ths has some stil dont believe who i am yes im a kop blade i hope your all ok some people have said im no blades fan so im posting this photo of me on here in photo im at a crown green in south yorkshire dpncaster playing team bowling and happy in march 2014 and i put the thumb up to the blades this photo was march 2014 2yrs before i had my teeth smashed out by thugs who got onto my security site when i was on night shift trying to steal diesel out of trucks i got hammered by 6 thugs intruders ive never been the same i wanted you to se wheat i was like before i got beat up doing the night shifts security job i love ive not been to the lane since march 2016 when i was leftfor dead on site i had nearly all my teeth smashed out by 6 thugs intruders i have a head injury why i get migranes they hit me with a baseball bat i have a dent in my skull im thankfull im here to talk on here it helps to share this with you all this picture is now my new twitter photo,and a photo tribute to zara my westie who i miss so now you know who i am im a real blades fan for them who doubted me youll recognize me if your a sheffield crown green bowler from my hometown,there is not many i sheffield born italian blooded bowlers around who won a bowls comp i won one in 1976 in my great hometown sheffield south yorkshire when i went to the lane with my pop every week on the kop,now i stay in i ware a mask if i go out i cant afford a operation that could cost upto 10k for all new teeyth fitments i look a mess no wonder i stay in,but this thread kindly gave to me by s2 kind admin keeps me sane keeps me going not many come on here they laugh at me but im lucky to be here and thankfull i can be a blade on here and keep in touch with sufc i miss coming to the kop i lock mysen away i now dont playing bowling since 2019 and i have depression caused by what happened to me and have health issues because of the bad beating i get flashbacks i had been protecting property and life ,i still work part time night security to pay the rent and bills needs must to help jane get food etc i psh my self to g to work in fear it happenes again i push myself to even go out in my car i dont want to see no one this is what them thugs did to me if it wasnt for my kind mrs jane ive been with for nealr 16yrs id not be here shes a rock,i get very low it hasnt helped that our lovely westie zara we rescued for 11yrs died in january 2021 we miss her so much its hard to function without her we get low we rescued her for 11yrs ,i have to be thankfull to be here some are not so lucky,so now i hope you al believe who i am,im a real blade not like in earlier posts when people thought i was winding blades fans up and you thought i was a swfc owls fan,im from sheffield i went to all saints school granville road 1973 to 1978 so someone on here will know me i just want to prove who i am because i feel sme hate me on here and think im a joke its no joke getting smashed up,on here i can talk about blades i cant spell good i didnt go to school much but i know one thing I ADORE SUFC BLADES ,I MISS THE KOP I MISS THE LANE id do owt to return one day ,tae care,stay safe and all the best to you all.stay strong be positive ,WE CAN WIN ANYONE,WE FEAR NO ONE ,BYE chow from pasta westie man kop blades fan for LIFE ,,im off now for a coffee i hope you chat to me soon i miss talking to you all im sorry if i got upset with some comments but realise you thought it was a wind up can we move on i want to be invlved not left alone im a blade like yu all are i do respect you all now i hope you believe who i am a true BLDES FAN ,we are mighty sufc bye everyone stay positive stay strong WE ARE THE MIGHTY BLADES ,I LOVE SUFC FOR LIFE i say we win everyone and will we will go up champs next this season ,utb,,forza hecky,macca,jack great trio ,,,massive club s2 blades i love you een more than juve whi i like your all fastastico sufc fans ,,if i could play football i would have tried to play for the blades im crap at football only good at crown green bowls in sheffield hometown ,,all the best everyine stay string we can win on here we only win on here we never draw or loose only win on my s2 kind friendly thread i apreciate it having this thread cheers kind admin chow ,,thumbs up to sufc we will win the championship league and forest will pass us going the other way ,,no probs ....chow ciao..from italian blooded sheffield born kop blades fan westie pasta man

Attachments

• YouTube (3).png
    YouTube (3).png
i was racially abused at school its hard to talk about i just wasnt we;come coz of italian family i was called a half baked cunt its not fare coz i love sheffield i love blades and if i was a good footballer when i was young i wuld have been proud to ware the sufc badge shirt i was born in sheffield and i am a blade i never went much to school in sheffield my hometown thats why i cant spell ,but i love blades with all my heart i love sufc more than i admit i like juve .all the best from westie man kop blades pasta...utb...be strong dont let no one bully you ,coz of you colour or greed i know what its like to be abused coz im italian blooded ,im a blade thats all that counts not my colour of skin ,be string ignore the racsist cruel evil haters ,there is more nice people than scum....,,ciao ,take care be safe ,,,bye all..chow,,,utb,,,,utb...utb,,,,utb,,,forza bladesmen......

Attachments

• YouTube (3).png
    YouTube (3).png
jeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz wish i could spell it helps to chat i have issues which some in life can relate too i was racially abused at school its hard to talk about i just wasnt we[lcome coz of italian family i was called a half baked cunt its not fare coz i love sheffield i love blades and if i was a good footballer when i was young i wuld have been proud to ware the sufc badge shirt i was born in sheffield and i am a blade i never went much to school in sheffield my hometown thats why i cant spell ,but i love blades with all my heart i love sufc more than i admit i like juve .all the best from westie man kop blades pasta...utb...be strong dont let no one bully you ,coz of you colour or greed i know what its like to be abused coz im italian blooded ,im a blade thats all that counts not my colour of skin ,be strong and enjoy your life ,,smile be proud ,and ignore the racsist cruel evil haters in this world who love to cause pain and hurt to people but i believe there is more nice in this life than people who are unfriendy fake scum....,,ciao ,take care be safe ,,,bye all..chow,,i am who i am,,a italian blooded sheffield born huge kop blades fan,,i miss the kop i miss the fans i miss the players i miss you all i miss fishcakes chip buttys i miss the lane chowwwwwwwwwwww be good,utb,,,,utb...utb,,,,utb,,,forza bladesmen......I KNOW I LOVE THE BLADES ,

Attachments

• YouTube (2).png
    YouTube (2).png

i want a italian player in our squad one day but not this fella hes not for us like i said years ago on here in my 1st post ,not good enough for our great sufc team,i hope we sign a juve player ,,i dont like his name cozzzz i cant abide forest team nuff said,,,

Attachments

• Gianfranco Zola (@FrankieZola) _ Twitter.png
    Gianfranco Zola (@FrankieZola) _ Twitter.png
    224.8 KB · Views: 1
i miss you westie zara my lovely loyal friend ,,,rip ...

Attachments

• WESTIE MAN (@paulsikora9) _ Twitter (35).png
    WESTIE MAN (@paulsikora9) _ Twitter (35).png
    512.7 KB · Views: 0
my condolances to family and friends rip harry a great top fella i respected on calender news for years ,im shocked youve passed away,its a sad day

stay positive,we fear no one...utb...

Attachments

• WESTIE MAN (@paulsikora9) _ Twitter (39).png
    WESTIE MAN (@paulsikora9) _ Twitter (39).png
    525.3 KB · Views: 1
this 22 year old ex palace player kirby the great prospect pacey winger just sign him,get on with it,or is it rumours has usual ,you give players away now sign some

its no secret that i like wingers this lad has been with liverpool for 11yrs hes worth a punt ,sign him ceo because very soon liverpool are releasing this great player sheyi ojo,hes on my wish list for the blades,he will add skill.pace to our forward line attack

Attachments

• 'Never could I imagine' - Liverpool forward sends emotional farewell message after exit confir...png
    'Never could I imagine' - Liverpool forward sends emotional farewell message after exit confir...png
    394 KB · Views: 0
ceo have you signed him yet leeds utd winger summerville didnt this so,i thought you wanted some premiership quality players not league 1,chesterfied sign wingers we sogn nowt you always go for the cheap option has usual,sell the club then we forward

lawrence hes worth a punt he scored 2 against us at there ground hes class

Attachments

• Sheffield United transfer boost as rival drops out of race for in-demand forward - YorkshireLive.png
    Sheffield United transfer boost as rival drops out of race for in-demand forward - YorkshireLive.png
    395.1 KB · Views: 0
were linked to lots of players we get none ,all you so is give players away which cost millions to buy ,always a lie to fans,no clarity again,youve not signed no one yet,i thought you was going to get some players in ceo.just sell the club owners,we can then move on,,,,aaarr........you lets fans down ...when i was born i was a sufc fan its in my blood,,you lot are never blades fans who run the club so it doesnt matter who runs this club ill always be a blade.........................utb.......................................................................utb.....................................................................utb.........................

should have kept him he was once the best player in championship for qpr why the hell did you pay 6 million for luke freeman then release him on 30th june 2022 what a waste of money,your clueless.you buy players then let them go for free like FREE MAN,,,,,,,,hes free of you all.,,,,,if your not going to sign no one to replace quality players ,,,,just sell the club,,we then move on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ffs your all liers who run this football club,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,get a grip sell the place ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Attachments

• Sheffield United forgotten man released by Paul Heckingbottom could still be on club's radar -...png
    Sheffield United forgotten man released by Paul Heckingbottom could still be on club's radar -...png
    629.4 KB · Views: 0
your all a joke who run sufc,you lie to fans,you sugn no one,you let players go for free,the clubs a mess ,so sell it ,go away

im broken im lost im low and i miss you lovely westie zara,,my real friend ,,rip,,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..

Attachments

• download (68).jpg
    download (68).jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 1
Another linked player signs for someone else they dont want to come here while they own the club,they lie they buy no one

another goes for free you swaped burke for robinson then let him go abroad for zilch ,whos running the club jeezz sell it and go your all liers,what a joke

freeman didzy mousett burke all free ,,,,with no replacements ,,hecky is running out of players youll give em all away ceo,poundland owner please sell the club,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ffs GO

Back
Top Bottom