Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Long time no see Pasta was worried your thread would drop down to the dreaded page 2! Keep your chin up buddy. My 2 dogs are my entire world so I know how it feels.

Who do you think we'll bring in January? Hecky's already said he wants a CB but what do you think?
hi bro i hope your ok family ok,i love dogs ,i want us to sign MGW ,i want us to sign a winger we dont have one.i love wingers im old school from woodward salmons currie era m8,my zara is my world rescued her at 4 she died end jan 2021 in my arms in vets ,i miss her had her 11yrs ive not bowled since she died it hurts pal.i loved her so much,,i cant get her out of my head,we had a bond youll understand you loved dogs m8,,im broken now shes gone,i miss my westie girl more than words can ever say ,dogs love you ,some humans are fake m8 ,,take care ,thanks to admin i have this page to chat to mysen bro and without sufc im nothing not been since 2016 since i got smashed up on site by intruders ,,i niss kop head hurts i like blades from a kid i miss my blade fan dad papa ,sufc its all i love pal...i miss zara more than life,i have head injury nite bro i cant sleep.i get bad head migranes,i hope we hammer fulham buddy 3.0 away monday i listen to footy heaven ,,,its great and i like carl asaba sarbs hes my hero my pal..i hope to meet you all one day on kop miss lane miss chip buttys lad merry xmas happy new year my friend i dnt have many my westie dog was my loyal pal ..bye bro im lost

i got blocked from a westie facebook group..i only said I LOVE WESTIES ,,SEEMS I GET HATED EVERYWERE,,,I LOVE SUFC DONT BAN ME FROm HERE IT WOULD BE So SAD

Hi Pasta , could you not look at getting another dog from a rescue centre ? There were I’ll be loads available around this time . It might not be a westie but sure you could find one to love ! We did this 2 years ago today , it doesn’t replace the one you lost but you create new memories!
As ever UTB!

happy xmas 2021 and happy new year 2022 and well done winning fulham away 1.0 a really great illiman goal.,,,utb...take care all.chow...

named my thread in memory of my westie zara to show respect a tribute to a lovely little dog i miss ,im westie man blade...utb

my respect tribute to my lovely westie girl zara i had 11yrs ,im now westie man in respect to her ,i love you zara ,,,rip..xxxx,,from westie man the blades fan ,,,utb....forza hecky

Attachments

• pinterest westies - Bing images (7).jpg
    pinterest westies - Bing images (7).jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 0
  • West Highland Terriers in Tunbridge Wells TN2 on Freeads Classifieds - West Highland Terriers ...png
    West Highland Terriers in Tunbridge Wells TN2 on Freeads Classifieds - West Highland Terriers ...png
    315.7 KB · Views: 0
  • pinterest westies - Bing images (16).png
    pinterest westies - Bing images (16).png
    62.4 KB · Views: 0
  • West Highland Terriers in Tunbridge Wells TN2 on Freeads Classifieds - West Highland Terriers ...png
    West Highland Terriers in Tunbridge Wells TN2 on Freeads Classifieds - West Highland Terriers ...png
  • by emma_the_westie (2).jpg
    by emma_the_westie (2).jpg
    63 KB · Views: 0
we win anyone ,my respect tribute to my lovely westie girl zara i had 11yrs ,im now westie man in respect to her ,i love you zara ,,,rip..xxxx,,from westie man,,,utb....

Attachments

• From Love my westy.jpg
    From Love my westy.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Stuart McCall aims to fix a Sheffield United problem he spotted before he even arrived - Yorks...png
    Stuart McCall aims to fix a Sheffield United problem he spotted before he even arrived - Yorks...png
    396.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Paul Heckingbottom drops hint over new Sheffield United addition as he looks to finalise coach...png
    Paul Heckingbottom drops hint over new Sheffield United addition as he looks to finalise coach...png
    526.3 KB · Views: 0
West Highland Terrier Dogs and Puppies UK _ Find Puppies and Dogs at Freeads UK's #1 Classifie...pngim low,i miss you zara..rip..

Attachments

• West Highland Terrier Puppies - £1,500.png
    West Highland Terrier Puppies - £1,500.png
    126 KB · Views: 0
  • We Are Blades.jpg
    We Are Blades.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 0
hi i see the preston match is posponed,,, id like to wish you all the best xmas 2021 and new year 2022 ,please take care.we can win anyone with bashenbaur at the back hes class...utb,,,my sheffield hometown favorite is fishcake buttys for tea,,,when we return next match ,,bash will be main man in the win,,hes all over the place man mountain,,lead by example this lad can play dont let great fan chris wilder buy him for boro,,,bashenbaur his a blades favorite fr many years and a top fella viva bash,,,utb....forza hecky ,macca,jack great team

Attachments

• pinterest sheffield fish cakes - Bing images (3).jpg
    pinterest sheffield fish cakes - Bing images (3).jpg
    16 KB · Views: 0
  • Stuart McCall aims to fix a Sheffield United problem he spotted before he even arrived - Yorks...png
    Stuart McCall aims to fix a Sheffield United problem he spotted before he even arrived - Yorks...png
    396.7 KB · Views: 0
bash will be main man in the win,,hes all over the place man mountain,,lead by example this lad can play

Merry Christmas pasta. 🎄

That Basham tracking and tackle at Fulham. 💥 Reminded me of the first Prem game versus Palace where he’s operating on a different level of fitness and commitment to anyone else on the pitch. The bloke’s an inspiration.

i think hes the best player chris wilder ever signed we thrive with him in blades team best player v fulham away was chris basham,what a tackle v fulham he run the show ,man of the match for me,was eveywere ,were lucky we got him for peanuts from blackpool hes been a great servant to our football club,he gives his all each game ,one of the reasons weve gone up the league was bashenbaur ,slav forgot him he made a huge mistake leaving bash out ,now hecky picks him hes excelled i like his attitude he loves sufc blades ,,,utb viva bashenbaur lane favorite ....utb,,,best goal he scored was v leeds remmember,,,we love BASH please never sell him ,hes in his 30s get around the pitch all day long ,,hes a true blade this great lad

Attachments

• ⚔️ (@_ChrisBasham_) _ Twitter.png
    ⚔️ (@_ChrisBasham_) _ Twitter.png
    446 KB · Views: 0
Merry Christmas pasta. 🎄

That Basham tracking and tackle at Fulham. 💥 Reminded me of the first Prem game versus Palace where he’s operating on a different level of fitness and commitment to anyone else on the pitch. The bloke’s an inspiration.
hi i missed you,cheers m8 i hope your ok and family ok, all the best to you and your family at xmas 2021 and new year 2022,great win ,best man on pitch v fulham away was bash yep bash can play,a great 1.0 win,wow that tackle seen it on you tube ,hes been good since he got back at no6 hes class pal...sufc bashenbaur is his name m8 lane crowd favorite,take care buddy....utb.... never sell him hes still got it,,we love bash buddy......chow bash bash bash hes class,we win with bashenbaur ,,,,utb..........forza bash.....we love bash

Attachments

• ⚔️ (@_ChrisBasham_) _ Twitter (1).png
    ⚔️ (@_ChrisBasham_) _ Twitter (1).png
a top blades lad,,,,chris BASHENBAUR no6 CLASS ,,,,utb.....

Attachments

• ⚔️ (@_ChrisBasham_) _ Twitter (3).png
    ⚔️ (@_ChrisBasham_) _ Twitter (3).png
    212.4 KB · Views: 0

a great sufc blades servant and a really nice top fella awsome no6 player chris bashenbaur out side the lane,,,,utb....we love bash

Attachments

• ⚔️ (@_ChrisBasham_) _ Twitter (2).png
    ⚔️ (@_ChrisBasham_) _ Twitter (2).png
....bash bash bash ...bash em lad a AWSOME PLAYER .GIVES HIS HEART FOR BLADES shirt badge YEP HES a great sufc blades servant and a really nice top fella awsome no6 player chris bashenbaur out side the lane ,,,,,,and we shout we love bash ,,,,utb....yes we love lane blades legend great chris bashenbaur

Attachments

• ⚔️ (@_ChrisBasham_) _ Twitter (4).png
    ⚔️ (@_ChrisBasham_) _ Twitter (4).png
    212.4 KB · Views: 0
Hope you have a good Christmas and New Year pasta man. 🎁

A shame the Preston match has been postponed. :(

Hope you have a good Christmas and New Year pasta man. 🎁

A shame the Preston match has been postponed. :(
cheers pal..same to you and your family ,all the best m8 ...yes we was gaining momentum up the league shame preston game is off ,take care bud,,,,when we come back we will shoot up the league and im positive on here that we will win everyone utb

bash is a real eyecatcher and a quality player in a red and white shirt

Attachments

..........ive decided in new year 2022 im looking for a westie puppy for my mrs jane ,we miss zara we had and rescued for 11yrs ,its nearly 1 year since she died in my arms so im deffo going to buy another pal...yep we want another little westie friend to love....xxxxxxxxx.......

Attachments

• West highland terrier puppies for sale _ Upminster _ Pets4Homes.png
    West highland terrier puppies for sale _ Upminster _ Pets4Homes.png
    129.7 KB · Views: 0
hi happy new year blades fans,players and great to blades good sufc boss hecko.jack.macca.top coaching team..utb.....

Back
Top Bottom