Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

im bothered about the club the chairman isnt hes a joke

Attachments

• sheffield pinterest - Bing images.jpg
    sheffield pinterest - Bing images.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 2

lead by example is bash motto like him and skipper sharpy ,,,i think there real stupid joke them lot,,, they waste millions on bringing in slav ,why didnt they give the job to hecko when he won everton away 1.0 ,,there clueless now they have no money for players funds ,there right there not f0otball people at all but a joke ,they dont care for fans ,but ill back hecko because i love the fact he plays youngsters in 1st team like jebbo /illiman he is a great boss ,win 3.0 v bcfc sunday bro...utb ,,my favorite pub is brown bear in photo went there with my blades fan pop dad from 1970s 80s 90s then to lane nice memories i miss him ,,,take care all

Attachments

• pinrest photos christopher basham sufc - Bing images (9).jpg
    pinrest photos christopher basham sufc - Bing images (9).jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 7 traditional pubs you have to try in Sheffield (1).jpg
    7 traditional pubs you have to try in Sheffield (1).jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 0
  • SteveCooper🔴⚪️⚔️🔴⚪️ (@steveco87037733) _ Twitter (2).png
    SteveCooper🔴⚪️⚔️🔴⚪️ (@steveco87037733) _ Twitter (2).png
    611.6 KB · Views: 0
im lost without you and miss you zara more than words can say ,,,xxx

Attachments

• West Highland Terrier Dogs and Puppies UK _ Find Puppies and Dogs at Freeads UK's #1 Classifie...png
    West Highland Terrier Dogs and Puppies UK _ Find Puppies and Dogs at Freeads UK's #1 Classifie...png
    60.1 KB · Views: 0
after watching that dismall conference on you tube youll understand why wilder wanted out,why didnt they just say they had no money ,it was all excuses about this plan there doing ,no wonder slav and chris he jumped ship because there a joke,,,but ill back heko because i like him hes ok ,,but i dont care whos above him,,people come and go but ill be a blade till i die ,,,utb

hi i hope your all ok,ive not been on here a while im really low and im unwell.huge boost we won again and 3 clean sheets,nearly got a the sunday prediction right,,, i said we would win 3.0 it was 2.0 at a snowy cold lane it was a great positive home win,and 3 points ,6 points off play offs ,we can gain momemtum show intent,well done blades,good 3 points and well done hecko boss and macca lester new coaching team ,,utb,,,take care everyone...utb...fozra blades

Attachments

• Paul Heckingbottom makes vow to Sheffield United fans as he plans to restore team's identity -...png
    Paul Heckingbottom makes vow to Sheffield United fans as he plans to restore team's identity -...png
    855.3 KB · Views: 0
i hope your all ok.not to good today but i love blades gets me through there my lifei like this page i can chat ti mysen ,i must admit i like the new sufc blades coaching team hecky put togther all ex players who know the club ,,i like hecko hes a real good man i respect i can see him going all te way to top league .take care all ..utb

Attachments

• Paul Heckingbottom makes vow to Sheffield United fans as he plans to restore team's identity -...png
    Paul Heckingbottom makes vow to Sheffield United fans as he plans to restore team's identity -...png
hi i hope your all well its lonely here,,,,thumbs up to hecko the blades boss hero he worked under chris wilder and mccall now hes a good gaffer ,,,im not keen on chairman board ad owners but like hecky hes put a great coaching team together of ex players macca and jack hes who i really respect and i respect all the sufc players and all the blades staff ...but them up top sorry i dont trust them at all,,,they lie....utb...all the best hecky,i know youl be a huge hit at the lane youll get the big loyal great crowd geed up ,,, ill support you and your coaching team...utb...owners /board com and go but ill love blades for life till i die,,,,forza hecko.....utb chow,,,take care all....in great fella blade hecky we trust,,,,,utb,,,,

Attachments

• Sheffield United appoint Paul Heckingbottom as manager until 2026 _ Twitter (3).png
    Sheffield United appoint Paul Heckingbottom as manager until 2026 _ Twitter (3).png
    373.9 KB · Views: 0
best signing for years he wont take no crap he wants wins he will gee us up pitchside ,great man macca.he was.warnocks right hand man.,,now heckys assistant utb...

Attachments

• Stuart McCall aims to fix a Sheffield United problem he spotted before he even arrived - Yorks...png
    Stuart McCall aims to fix a Sheffield United problem he spotted before he even arrived - Yorks...png
    396.7 KB · Views: 0
happy birhday legend niel warnock...utb....73 and a top man.....
pinset photos sufc neil warnock - Bing images.png

Attachments

• 20111023214701!Warnock with a fan during Pre-Season 2011 cropped - Neil Warnock - Wikipedia (1).png
    20111023214701!Warnock with a fan during Pre-Season 2011 cropped - Neil Warnock - Wikipedia (1).png
    767.3 KB · Views: 0
hello.are you ok,im lonely on here...ex boss and loyal true sufc blades fan warnock...a sufc top bloke,,,,his ex great right hand man blade great macca,im glad hes back to rattle a few cages Login on Twitter (5).png

Attachments

• Stuart McCall aims to fix a Sheffield United problem he spotted before he even arrived - Yorks...png
    Stuart McCall aims to fix a Sheffield United problem he spotted before he even arrived - Yorks...png
    396.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
the best blades loan signing ever it MGW and hes best championship player by a mile ,who wouldnt want him in there side ill give the man some credit best thing slav did was sign him for the blades,hes a great lad i hope we keep permanent ....utb
Login on Twitter (7).png

hi my thread friends im lost tonight in tears ive just watched garys friend football presenter dan walker sad moving interview on tv about what happened to nice fella gary speed and tonight on my thread im paying tribute to gary speed im lonely on here and im thinking about gary speed i wish he would have spoke to me i would have been there for him he would have been there for me im low tonight and no one speaks to me on here,im ignored im a sufc fan i have feelings it get lonely on my own and understood how he must have felt & id have been there for him ,he loved the blades and it was over 10yrs since he sadly died he was a great bloke i respected a great ex blades player fantastic kind ex sufc boss i really liked,my thoughts are with his family & friends Rip Gary speed wales boss and wales player .newcastle united And the sufc blades player and boss and everton & leeds united and bolton legend he was a amazing player ive always loved and was so glad he played for us and was blades manager he was so special he had a great big smile that lit up the lane ,i was at the lane on the kop when he was boss i liked him alot ,yes a real good man,,a lovely bloke and i think of you on my thread i pay respect to you & your always in my heart ,,i just wanted to remmember tonight on here a great winger i really liked very much im always there for you all if you ever need a chat im here never feel alone like i do tonight ,never feel no one cares i miss gary speed i always will. RIP great fella gary speed i thought the world of you m8 your a huge loss to football i love you i always wanted to shake your hand ill always think of you my friend i always will a really top kind bloke many 1,000s 0f people in football loved a sad loss to the game,,RIP gary speed a really amazing man ill never forget you was a great sufc blades legend ,,,from italian kop blade pasta man.,,,xxx

Attachments

• pinterest sheffield united fc gary speed - Bing images (2).jpg
    pinterest sheffield united fc gary speed - Bing images (2).jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 0
  • pinterest sufc gary speed - Bing images.png
    pinterest sufc gary speed - Bing images.png
    131.8 KB · Views: 0

good hes back,,,in great macca i trust ,he will fire em up to win cardiff 1.0 or any win will do ,,no win no play,,3 points wanted ,,gain momentum,,,i want wins just like we all do,,,,utb

.....cardiff o sufc 1,,,,utb...a great loan lad mgw goal..3 points,,,

Attachments

• Morgan Gibbs-White (@Morgangibbs27) _ Twitter (10).png
    Morgan Gibbs-White (@Morgangibbs27) _ Twitter (10).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
hi i hope your all well.,,,,good 3.2 away win v cardiff ,,,i said we would win and great man of the match loan lad mgw would score , well done blades players and keep going heck.macca jack good coaching team,,,utb ,,,yep onwards and upwards we go.....................we win anyone us blades.................3 points ................utb,,forza hecko ,,,,take care everyone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,were back,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,stay safe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,utb,,,chow

Attachments

• Morgan Gibbs-White (@Morgangibbs27) _ Twitter (22).png
    Morgan Gibbs-White (@Morgangibbs27) _ Twitter (22).png
    584.7 KB · Views: 0
hi i hope your all well.,,,,good 3.2 away win v cardiff ,,,i said we would win and great man of the match loan lad mgw would score , well done blades players and keep going heck.macca jack good coaching team,,,utb ,,,yep onwards and upwards we go.....................we win anyone us blades.................3 points ................utb,,forza hecko ,,,,take care everyone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,were back,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,stay safe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,utb,,,chow
He looks a great player. If we are lucky we might keep him.

i really hope we keep great player good lad mgw...........utb..................forza mgw

Attachments

• Morgan Gibbs-White (@Morgangibbs27) _ Twitter (24).png
    Morgan Gibbs-White (@Morgangibbs27) _ Twitter (24).png
    584.7 KB · Views: 0
hi i hope your all ok and your familys are ok,i miss zara my westie in photo,,,just done my mrs some grub 12inch pizzas in for jane and my tea,i think we will win QPR monday 13/12/2021...2.0...sad to read about rhian brewster hamstring injury will keep him out a while,he was doing great with his recent 2 goals hope he gets back soon,hes a great lad,,,i hope we hammer qpr at least 2.0...take care everyone and please stay safe,,,utb..forza bladesmen hecky, macca ,jack. ,,,,2 goals from in form lad MGW and a really positive good 2.0 WIN ,,we now have a good sufc top blades coaching team....utb,,,all the best from positive winner pasta man italian kop blade,,,,,,we blades can win anyone,,,,,,,we only want 3 points every game ,,,,,we are great ,,,gain momentum,,,we are winners ,,,,,utb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,chow,,,ciao..grazie,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Attachments

396.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Sheffield United (@SheffieldUnited) _ Twitter (4).png
    Sheffield United (@SheffieldUnited) _ Twitter (4).png
    464.8 KB · Views: 1
  • pinterest westies - Bing images (14).png
    pinterest westies - Bing images (14).png
    62.4 KB · Views: 1
QPR 0 sufc 2,,,,,,utb....

Attachments

• pinterest westies - Bing images (15).png
    pinterest westies - Bing images (15).png
    62.4 KB · Views: 0
i miss you more than words can ever say zara ,,,rip..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• pinterest westies - Bing images (16).png
    pinterest westies - Bing images (16).png
    62.4 KB · Views: 2
i hope your all ok and well ,,im lost im low today and everyday i miss my westie more than words can ever say..im broken without my friend,she was my life my word my everything,im broken,i wish i got another westie pal for xmas 2021 i can dream sufc keeps me positive ,i love them blades..stay safe take care all .utb,,we can win fulham monday 2.0 ,,chow,,,ciao....utb forza the new 3 man hecky team ,we can win anyone with these lads at the helm ,bye all ,,i miss zara goodnight ,,

Attachments

• From Love my westy.jpg
    From Love my westy.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 0
  • download (35).jpg
    download (35).jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 0
  • d82092cc-9899-41cb-b368-23750c32f961.jpg
    d82092cc-9899-41cb-b368-23750c32f961.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 0
  • 10858577.jpg
    10858577.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 10858577 (1).jpg
    10858577 (1).jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 539b8cb4-46d7-4c4e-a96b-7b51d640d5ac.jpg
    539b8cb4-46d7-4c4e-a96b-7b51d640d5ac.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 1
  • by emma_the_westie.jpg
    by emma_the_westie.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 0
  • download (31).jpg
    download (31).jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 0
  • download (23).jpg
    download (23).jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 0
i love sufc i love my hometown sheffield ,we s2 are no1 and yep im positive on here we win next monday .away match v high flyers ,we hammer them ..fulham 0 sufc 3,,mgw hatrick we must sign him all chip in to buy him hes a blade top players mgw top lad good bloke we have to get him all chip in for fee ...utb...nuff said,,i miss zara,,,utb,,,

Attachments

• Sheffield _ Twitter.png
    Sheffield _ Twitter.png
    789.6 KB · Views: 1
    396.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Sheffield United_ Jack Lester to ward Forest off of Rhian Brewster.png
    Sheffield United_ Jack Lester to ward Forest off of Rhian Brewster.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 1
download (22).jpgi miss zara...a part of me died when you did i miss you zara,,,rip sweet angel,im lost without you you was my world ,people wont understand its nearly a year since you died im myarms at the vets .im broken your not here its hell ,im low,i miss seeing you and walking you ,,its a knightmare zara love you ,no one chats,you was a real friend a loyal pal you wasnt fake or 2 faced ,dogs a real friends i miss you pal...xxxxxdownload (22).jpgdownload (34).jpg

Attachments

• 539b8cb4-46d7-4c4e-a96b-7b51d640d5ac.jpg
    539b8cb4-46d7-4c4e-a96b-7b51d640d5ac.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 0
  • Indulgy.jpg
    Indulgy.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
  • From Love my westy.jpg
    From Love my westy.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 0
Long time no see Pasta was worried your thread would drop down to the dreaded page 2! Keep your chin up buddy. My 2 dogs are my entire world so I know how it feels.

Who do you think we'll bring in January? Hecky's already said he wants a CB but what do you think?

View attachment 126418i miss zara...a part of me died when you did i miss you zara,,,rip sweet angel,im lost without you you was my world ,people wont understand its nearly a year since you died im my arms at the vets .im broken your not here its hell ,im low,i miss seeing you and walking you ,,its a knightmare zara love you ,no one chats,you was a real friend a loyal pal you wasnt fake or 2 faced ,dogs a real friends i miss you pal..without her im nothing ,,i only have this thread now.xxxxxView attachment 126418View attachment 126419

Attachments

• download (35).jpg
    download (35).jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 0

Long time no see Pasta was worried your thread would drop down to the dreaded page 2! Keep your chin up buddy. My 2 dogs are my entire world so I know how it feels.

Who do you think we'll bring in January? Hecky's already said he wants a CB but what do you think?
hi pal,cheers for the chat.no one can stop me supporting sufc im a blade from 13/2/1962 i dont care no ones talking,who cares is it summatt i said in my signature only saying how i feel ,everyone has a opinion ,i say how it is ,,im positive,i like hecky stuart and jack,,but dont like them at top ,thats me,,but love blades till my last breathe ,people come and go but im a sufc fan for life ,im hated i know,my dog never turned his back on me,if im droped to dreaded page 2 ,id be so upset,ill talk to mysen m8 no probs ,,i want blades to win,,be good when jock is fit m8 huge loss to team,i want us to sign great lad on my avatar my favorite loan man mgw hes a huge plus,we helps us be a better attacking treat m8 toolad mgw,,i lok all loan men,,i like all players there doing well since slav left he wasnt right for us,,sorry thats how i feel too negative,,hecko is positive ,,,i loved my westie zara more than anyone even jane i had her 11yrs my real loyal pal,shes not false like alot are on here are they are nasty 2 faced people ive blocked ,,ffs they are evil to me im here alone bye my dig was a real pal i miss zara ,,youll know the bond you love dogs you love your dogs there everything there non judgemental are dogs ,chow ,,,take care pal.all the best ,,utb

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom