Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

,,jeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ,,,,,,aaaarrrrrrr ffs ,,,,another club statement on your sufc website ...youve shit on us again ,,were a joke to others watching on social media ,,,,,,you give the good loyal sufc blades fans no clarity at all ...you treat us like crap .....no wonder he left CHRIS ...NOW S;AV LEAVES .slav could read your ambition like chris did YOU DONT CARE NO AMBITION,,,no one will come hear with a pedigree youve gone for cheap option again no disrespect to hecko i like him what hes dine for sufc blades ,,he will be next to go just like when ex boss chris wilder jumped ship no clarity nothing just lies ,,,,,them at top have no ambition..,,you nether talk to fans ,,28.000 fans plus loyal true at home games and you wont spend nowt ,,,poundland club,,,,you get loans and you get decent bosses like great chris wilder and man with a pedigree slav and you treat them like all this no backing ,youll treat hecko the same with no backing hell have no tools to do there jobs ,,,were on a downwards slope to league 1 again ,,,,and you dknt care ,,,,,,its dire ,,without sufc blades fans your nothing,,,youve brought this club to its knees no spending and no desire ,.no backing for no one you put in has boss ,,aaaarrr ffs its all happening again,,,,were a laughing stock and its a real joke,,.you treat us like dirt . i can wait till you all leave..ffs just go ..please go our club is ruined,,,,you didnt give him the tools so hes jumped ship has well ,,,always cheap option ,,,you look after all your other clubs you own not ours ,youve ruined sufc just leave with your cronies ,,no one will be happy im no happy clapper i want wins i want our club back,,,,just goooooooo aaarr ffs,,,,utb,,,lies lies lies you invest in and love beerchot and other clubs not us...me me me club ,,,so just GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FFS GO

Last edited:

what a joke these people are they spend millions bringing in slav then ditch him for the man hecko that was already in caretaker charge ,they waste money instead of getting our club back on its feet,if they dont leave were in freefall ,,,aarr ffs just go

im upset like alot are,,,im like alot im no happy clapper and its no suprise 1,000s are complaining on facebook and twitter ..yes no wonder blades fans are on social media in disgust of how our club is doing ,there destroying usm,,were a joke to other football cubs ,we want our family football club sufc blades back,,,,,,cheap options all the time,,,why the hell did you hire slavista if you didnt give him the tools to do his job he didnt buy no one ,,he only signed loans ,,ffs what the hell is going on,,,no clarity nothing,,,sufc blades fans shit on again,,, just leave just go

.....ill always love sufc blades till i die ,ill be supporting hecko all i can on here ,,,i think he can do ok ,if we turn up and we win bristol city 3.0 we can do it ,the players can win for the shirt badge,,,,utb,,,forza bladesmen,,,

owners come and go.players come and go.managers come and go.ill always love the lane and i dont care whos in charge ill always love the my hometown sheffield south yorkshires no1 football club is the mighty s2 blades ,and its same on matchdays ,,,i want desire,, i want passion,, i want you to play for the shirt badge and yes i want 3 points and i want wins on here my positive thread ,,,utb..im pasta man..i love sufc

Attachments

• PolishBladesFan (@Patryk06183796) _ Twitter (6).png
    PolishBladesFan (@Patryk06183796) _ Twitter (6).png
    64.7 KB · Views: 0
it was a grave error to bring him in ,,,,who the hell appointed slav and paid millions to get the journeyman its crazy,,,hecko will give young ones a chance which i support ,,1st job bring jebbo back,,,get a few wingers in with pace ,utb,,,,

dam it im upset im going on tonights thursday 25/11/2021 radio sheffield football heaven on twitter content ,,aaarr ffs,,i want a rant,,,they like yes men...no money and whats the hell is going on at my football club that i love ,,i wanted sarbs in,,,,utb

,,,,i wanted great man sarbs in has sufc boss,,,, but ill back nice hecko and nice mccall 2 nice blokes ,they will do ok...utb,,,,win bristol city 3,0 is what i want,,,utb

Attachments

• Sheffield United appoint Paul Heckingbottom as manager until 2026 _ Twitter (3).png
    Sheffield United appoint Paul Heckingbottom as manager until 2026 _ Twitter (3).png
    373.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Carl Asaba (@asaba_carl) _ Twitter (5).png
    Carl Asaba (@asaba_carl) _ Twitter (5).png
    506.6 KB · Views: 0

complete joke they love yes men at the lane,wish theyd all leave there not blades fans just me me me people ,it used to be a family club

bash leads by example ,1st goal sharpy got at cherries in 2019 we was flying why did you let chris go now you against us always will be till you all leave ,we love sufc the blades im no happy clapper ,i like the blades not you lot your a joke who run this club ,,,this is the man you shit on,,,,,,he would never leave sufc he was a blades fan,your clueless ....ffs just go

Attachments

• SteveCooper🔴⚪️⚔️🔴⚪️ (@steveco87037733) _ Twitter.png
    SteveCooper🔴⚪️⚔️🔴⚪️ (@steveco87037733) _ Twitter.png
    611.6 KB · Views: 1
  • pinrest photos christopher basham sufc - Bing images (8).jpg
    pinrest photos christopher basham sufc - Bing images (8).jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 1
class bashenbaur and didzy class the nottingham zidane......

Attachments

• SteveCooper🔴⚪️⚔️🔴⚪️ (@steveco87037733) _ Twitter.png
    SteveCooper🔴⚪️⚔️🔴⚪️ (@steveco87037733) _ Twitter.png
    611.6 KB · Views: 0
  • pinrest photos christopher basham sufc - Bing images (9).jpg
    pinrest photos christopher basham sufc - Bing images (9).jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 0
  • pinterest sheffield fish cakes - Bing images.jpg
    pinterest sheffield fish cakes - Bing images.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 0
youll win hecko ,ill go to my sheffield hometown dads and my favorite town pub brown bear to celebrate our win

Attachments

• 7 traditional pubs you have to try in Sheffield (1).jpg
    7 traditional pubs you have to try in Sheffield (1).jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 1
we win bristol city sunday 28/11/2021 3.0 hecko gets his 1st win,he plays 352 style we hammer them,,3 points ,,,utb...

Attachments

• sheffield pinterest - Bing images.jpg
    sheffield pinterest - Bing images.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1
  • A look back at Sheffield city centre's shopping heyday in the 1970s.jpg
    A look back at Sheffield city centre's shopping heyday in the 1970s.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 7 traditional pubs you have to try in Sheffield.jpg
    7 traditional pubs you have to try in Sheffield.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 1
  • PolishBladesFan (@Patryk06183796) _ Twitter (4).png
    PolishBladesFan (@Patryk06183796) _ Twitter (4).png
    64.7 KB · Views: 1
shocking how they treat people,but there in charge im just a shit fan who means nothing,but ill always be a loyal sufc blades fan,its in my DNA my blood for life and ill back hecko to do a great job .i was impressed with how he talked in interview your a great bloke and hes done alot to bring youth players on ,1st job m8 bring jebbo back for 1st team pal...it doesnt matter who owners are who the manager is and who the players are ,they al come and go for me on here i want 352 and my motto is play for the badge shirt and has long has we win matches and get 3 points every game ,no matter who is in our club ill always be a fan for life ,,,what i like im a 352 man and so is hecko a 352 man so win v bristol city 3.0 bro ,we want to win we can WIN ANYONE ,,,nuff said ,,,,,,,utb,,,,,back hecko at least he cares about sufc give him a chance he won everton,brighton and burnley in top league that was awsome so i think he will move us forward and he wil try young players which im all for ,,take care all.be safe ,keep smiling,chow ,,,,utb

Attachments

• Sheffield United appoint Paul Heckingbottom as manager until 2026 _ Twitter (1).png
    Sheffield United appoint Paul Heckingbottom as manager until 2026 _ Twitter (1).png
im lost for words.been at lane with my pop since photo in 1960s ,,,,all i can say is WIN,,,,,utb,,,,hammer bristol..ok no win no play,,,,ill axe people who hide,,,,WIN WIN WIN WIN go up league WIN WIN WIN WIN ,hecko win,,,,

Attachments

• Sheffield United appoint Paul Heckingbottom as manager until 2026 _ Twitter (4).png
    Sheffield United appoint Paul Heckingbottom as manager until 2026 _ Twitter (4).png
ive been a blade since 13.2,1962 since photo this was sheffield town when i went to the lane with my dad ,thumbs up,good luck hecko win all your games m8,,,,utb

Attachments

175.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Sheffield United appoint Paul Heckingbottom as manager until 2026 _ Twitter (1).png
    Sheffield United appoint Paul Heckingbottom as manager until 2026 _ Twitter (1).png
    373.9 KB · Views: 3
WIN heckooooooooooooooooooooo hes in,,,, so we move on,,,,,sunday 28/11/2021 ,12.30pm we win again is my only concern ,,,,,give you all..play for badge ,,,,i predict sufc 3 bristol city 0.....bash scores, captain sharp scores, mgw scores ,,,,utb,,,id like to say on my thread ,get well soon flecky .top lad,take it easy m8,,,,utb,,,no pressure ....,win or out,,dont hide ill find you out ,,,,go up league ,,,get 3 points utb

Attachments

175.7 KB · Views: 0
  • John Fleck_ Sheffield United midfielder to spend the night in hospital after collapsing on pit...png
    John Fleck_ Sheffield United midfielder to spend the night in hospital after collapsing on pit...png
    296.5 KB · Views: 0
just WIN and put a shift in and 3 points is all i ask,,,,utb,,,lead by example like great bashenbaur does,,,utb, ,,all out WIN ....utb...

Attachments

• pinrest photos christopher basham sufc - Bing images (8).jpg
    pinrest photos christopher basham sufc - Bing images (8).jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 0
im down today im missing your company im lonely on my own on here but sufc keeps me positive and the blades page here is all i have has a tribute to post about you my zara i pay respect to you ,,,,i miss you i love you my lovely westie girl zara ..im lost without you im low im broken you was my world ,,,xxxx...rip sweet angel...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi Beautiful!.jpg

......thumbs up to the new boss ,,hope you do well ...hes a good man and .hes kind and hes genuine & just back hecko hes all we have,,,,utb....Sheffield United appoint Paul Heckingbottom as manager until 2026 _ Twitter (3).png

.the owners and board are toxic that chairman doesnt care about our football club ...but back him ..thumbs up to the new boss ,,hope you do well ...hes a good man and .hes kind ad hes genuine and just back hecko hes all we have,,,,utb....View attachment 125409

Back
Top Bottom