Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

hello are you all ok ........afternoon sufc kind friendly pals not been on here for a day been bust helping jane with her mum whos very ill i love my family .....back to my thread id like to welcome all the new signings chris wilder our great sufc boss certainly finds the right players for the blades ,,,finds gems ....I trust chris and so glad hes our boss ...used to like watching him play for us ...hes a true blade ....always wants the best for our fantastic football club huge respect to him and alan knill his assistant they are are good combination for sufc .....just be positive is the only way in these unpresidented covid 19 virus sad troubled times ...on my thread ill try to make you all smile ...yes I can be a pain in the butt when I say hello all the time but i care about my friends on here my heros youve helped me lots on here chatting helps me Im being friendly and positive on here im proud to have my own thread i thank admin always proud to be on here its special cheers kind admin...admit im ott sometimes but its my passion for sufc ....... I say what i think we all have opinions ..... but im true blades fan im genuine and I love the blades mo can say take care all off out y mrs with her lovely mum do some shopping for her and make tea for them both im doing shephards pie they love it ..so take care all ....ill speak later about 5pm ill give you all my thoughts ive got on all the new players weve signed and ill give you that final players suggestion a striker to help our great sufc squyad we have staty safe everyone you all on here ....chow ciao ....we are blades ....utb ....forza chris ...forza pasta man kop blade ......forza blades men at the lane ...s2 blades is no1 ........ciao UTB .......

hello are you all ok ........afternoon sufc kind friendly pals not been on here for a day been bust helping jane with her mum whos very ill i love my family .....back to my thread id like to welcome all the new signings chris wilder our great sufc boss certainly finds the right players for the blades ,,,finds gems ....I trust chris and so glad hes our boss ...used to like watching him play for us ...hes a true blade ....always wants the best for our fantastic football club huge respect to him and alan knill his assistant they are are good combination for sufc .....just be positive is the only way in these unpresidented covid 19 virus sad troubled times ...on my thread ill try to make you all smile ...yes I can be a pain in the butt when I say hello all the time but i care about my friends on here my heros youve helped me lots on here chatting helps me thankyou pals ..... Im being friendly and positive on here im proud to have my own thread i thank admin always proud to be on here its special cheers kind admin...admit im ott sometimes but its my passion for sufc ....... I say what i think we all have opinions ..... but im true blades fan im genuine and I love the blades more than life I can truly say we are on the up a top 10 team im proud to be a blades fan ......ill say take care all off out with my kind lovely mrs to visit and care with her kind lovely mum do some shopping for her and make tea for them both im doing shephards pie they love it ..so take care all ....ill speak later about 5pm ill give you all my thoughts ive got on all the new players weve signed and ill give you that final players suggestions on here .... a few strikers who fit our system to help our great sufc squad we have ive got a few strikers on my radar but if we get the no1 target im happy with chris choice i trust him love him at blades ...yep miss you all sorry for bad spelling im crap at it .soz for long post im ott again nowt I say matters on here im just pasta man just paul a kop blades fan im nothing im a fantasist I suggest players no one signs on here me not got one right yet im a fan and I just love my thread to air my views on here ....I love sufc my world ......my heros on here utb i respect you all ......stay safe everyone you all on here ....chow ciao ....we are blades ....utb ....forza chris ...forza pasta man kop blade ......forza blades men at the lane ...s2 blades is no1 ........ciao UTB .......
soz for bad spelling ...utb ...jeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz......>>>>>>....calm down pasta aaaarrrrrr .....im ott again aaarrr ......chow ciaon ....speak soon ....utb .....I love family bye all take care everyone utb forza blades..... in fantastico positive great chris wilder we trust .....utb ..no1 sufc ...utb

soz for bad spelling ...utb ...jeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz......>>>>>>....calm down pasta aaaarrrrrr .....im ott again aaarrr ......chow ciaon ....speak soon ....utb .....I love family bye all take care everyone utb forza blades..... in fantastico positive great chris wilder we trust .....utb ..no1 sufc ...utb
jeeeeez no wonder no one comes on here I cant spell ....aaarr off out now chow lads .....utb aaarrr ciao ....back soon bye hope we get that striker chow

meant been busy see you soon soz for posts get troyo deeney

Nice one Pasta, hope Janes Mum is ok. enjoy the Shephards pie.
hi m8 thanx buddy ...utb off out be back on here in 2hrs for 5pm ...got a few suggestions for a striker pal before 6pm great footy heaven radio Sheffield love it going on soon m8 chow take care m8 ....utb

jeeeeez no wonder no one comes on here I cant spell ....aaarr off out now chow lads .....utb aaarrr ciao ....back soon bye hope we get that striker chow
We’re all here mate - don’t worry about the spelling. Have a good evening out!

Hey up pasta ,

Hope you and family are well . Prediction time for Monday’s game vs Wolves pal ?

Do you think any of the new signings will make their debuts? Ramsdale will play for sure .

I’m hoping we can get Brewster from Liverpool , looks like a good player .

UTB

Hey up pasta ,

Hope you and family are well . Prediction time for Monday’s game vs Wolves pal ?

Do you think any of the new signings will make their debuts? Ramsdale will play for sure .

I’m hoping we can get Brewster from Liverpool , looks like a good player .

UTB
hi pal I hope your ok and family ok .....ill go with a 2.1 win at home ...I predict the blades scorers are 2 of the new players.....wolves get a late goal job done 2.1 win 3 points utb take care m8 ....forza blades .,...utb

We’re all here mate - don’t worry about the spelling. Have a good evening out!
thanx m8 welcome to my thread top kind social kind good blades people come on my page friendly thread mine m8 ..my family means alot to me .......they loved my shephards pie ...hoping we win wolves 2.1 ...its my positive and my 1st home match prediction pal take care bud ...utb forza sufc ...

im back on my thread for 6pm football heaven o radio Sheffield always listen to it I might go one one day soon.... I hope your all ok .....have we signed another front man powerhouse striker yet hope so ......just get troy deeney on loan for one season I know hes about 32 but hes different to what we have short term fix for goals only trying ti help but im not chris im pasta a fantasist haha ......yep troyo hed get the goals I like him .....utb

The Premier League is back and pasta man is making predictions again ... all feels well with the world again if you ignore everything else :)

Hope you’re right pasta, that would be a great result and get us off to a great start. Hope all is well with you pal.

The Premier League is back and pasta man is making predictions again ... all feels well with the world again if you ignore everything else :)

Hope you’re right pasta, that would be a great result and get us off to a great start. Hope all is well with you pal.
hi m8 its great its back im the tinkerman pasta I say throw all new men in 1st game keep main men on bench ...haha im nuts my posts mean nowt haha try it out v wolves at home throw all others lads on if it doesn't go to plan take chances win wovles 2.1 resuonsulation we win horray m8 ...utb forza blades take care buddy top lad .....your a good pal ...

hello Fridays footy heaven was disappointing a few moaning about our new signings stuff em all we have a budget end off ..........best bit was the new positive lad ethan was on he cant wait to play for us great to hear ...v wolves id pick him and try Ollie up top but that's me pasta im not the sufc great boss chris im a thread suggestion fantasist who not many speak too on here but im positive im friendly im kind and im real I IGNORE scum nasty verball bully people on here on other threads i dont go on other threads I stay on here best way im safe here you laugh stuff you fake fans who hate me .......and im not fake like....take care all ......we win wolves 2.1 on Monday 6pm 1st match we win easy 2,1 3 points in bag haha....utb ....ciao .....forza blades...... alot are on other threads think im fake they are fake not me yes i cant spell they laugh but im not 2 faced im me pasta man kop blade a true lifelong blades loyal fan...chow ....utb .....

hi must be all at work....my thread kind friendly real friends wouldn't blank me ignore me....hello ..............HI ........why blank me that's cruel im a blade me im off out chow aaarrrrrrr bye upset only wanted a chat about SUFC.... IM off to family helping family...why blank ..... why ignore me gutted bye all .....press block me only wanting ......some fans u are cruel .....IGNORE IGNORE me IGnore.

hi must be all at work....my thread kind friendly real friends wouldn't blank me ignore me....hello ..............HI ........why blank me that's cruel im a blade me im off out chow aaarrrrrrr bye upset only wanted a chat about SUFC.... IM off to family helping family...why blank ..... why ignore me gutted bye all .....press block me only wanting a chat some so called fake unkind cruel fans u are cruel .....IGNORE IGNORE me ffs why IGnore.
unsocial to ignore blank me ...........im guttttd im sad ....bye

hello Fridays footy heaven was disappointing a few moaning about our new signings stuff em all we have a budget end off ..........best bit was the new positive lad ethan was on he cant wait to play for us great to hear ...v wolves id pick him and try Ollie up top but that's me pasta im not the sufc great boss chris im a thread suggestion fantasist who not many speak too on here but im positive im friendly im kind and im real I IGNORE scum nasty verball bully people on here on other threads i dont go on other threads I stay on here best way im safe here you laugh stuff you fake fans who hate me .......and im not fake like....take care all ......we win wolves 2.1 on Monday 6pm 1st match we win easy 2,1 3 points in bag haha....utb ....ciao .....forza blades...... alot are on other threads think im fake they are fake not me yes i cant spell they laugh but im not 2 faced im me pasta man kop blade a true lifelong blades loyal fan...chow ....utb .....
We'll beat Wolves 4-1👍

Hi Pasta, I have been out in the sunshine. Walking the dogs on Filey beach. Having an Italian takeaway for dinner tonight.
You are right though. No time for miserable negative fans . We can’t all win every game and Should just accept we are in The best place as a blades fan for at least a generation.
We’ll sign whichever players from the list we are looking at who want to come here and are within our owners budget. There will be many who don’t come here who we as fans never knew about. If they pull on a blades shirt and cross the line onto the pitch they have my support. If they don’t perform to Wilders standards they will be gone. No point in moaning about it. Let’s get on with the new season and wish everyone at Sheffield United all the best. Here’s to a good one . I hope you enjoy it. UTB

It's gameday Pasta Man!
Are you excited to have the season back? Any pre-match predictions?

I'm going 1-1 with an overdue JOC goal.

Hi,
dissapointing game. Slow start. Hopefully we’ll address the lack of fire power and creativity. Onwards and upwards. We move on. Up the Blades.
hope you’re ok.

HI im back i hope your ok and keeping well and ok lads pals on here .......im not too upset about loss to wolves proves we need more fire power hope our 9.5 million bargain man French great lyss moussett gets fit soon hes my choice up top hes ace hes young hungry fast my choice to complement my hero great billy and great oli up top and help great didsy because moussey hes got real fast pace yes raw we need more pace he has pace mousse miss him yep hes electric fast he scores we missed his pace up top v wolves ......ive said for ages on here we need much more pace thats all lads ...ok I got it wrong I said 2.1 win we lost 2.0 we did ok in second half but not putting our chances away ...we just need a striker thats all someone who scores more goals than who scores to help our great lads out im positive me im pasta I say nowt on here that's negative ....just need a striker with pace my wish list is Chelsea great tammy abraham but theres only one tammy wish he was out player aaaaarrrrrrrrrrr fffsss we lost we will win next match we need pace up top lads pals miss you on here real pals ....do you agree we need much more pace up top sign someone like tammy abraham young and athletic who scores quick have we signed a striker yet need him for next game we need a fast striker if I had money is buy young england striker tammy hes my no1 choice for blades best young striker.... im right hes the one I want for us but will cost sufc budget hes out of our budget ....we need a striker before next match priority chris pal youll get your main target striker you want fast pace young man soon I trust you m8 im ott ...but what do I know im just me I no nothing im just a lifelong blades fan im not fake im a true blade me yep I no nowt me on here I got it wrong ok but ill not say we loose we are winners blades im a tinkerman I said try new signings v wolves at home we would have won because there hungry to succeed give our main great regular blades players good committed loyal lads a rest yep v burnley try out all the 6 new lads in 1st half if not winning change it around but what do I know .im just lonely friendly positive pasta who cant spell who is OTT and is hated by other threads and is blocked and ignored ...who cares im safe on here talk to myself no one comes on here only good fans friendly kind fans say hello to me rest IGNORANTO towards me ...youll not get to me fake people im not fake im a real s2 blade who hate me block me ignoranto cruel people I know one thing say nowt don't chat im off out bye to help my family im me pasta kind man not fake fan im a blade im hated who cares .....im safe on here alone I know this for sure sufc is my world yes on here my own place to post my views I don't go on other threads im a real fan like my pop papa he loved blades he died 15/10/1991 I miss him I love sufc but im not welcome on other threads yes shame on them ......im on here alone I love my I cant spell im me im ott im me I speak my mind im me im a blade im me this is my own thread proud me im hated by some fans thay think im crazy/ nuts im me pasta im real me real blade me I chat to mysen im ignored / hated //...miss my blade dad me .....im me head hurts thread im positive I say we win and yep im me being me is pasta man I I love blades for life .........chow off to help janes mum jenny and cook for them go shopping for them I live family that's me im a blade that's me im frieldy kind that's me im not fake fan ..im real sufc fan not been here for a while bet you laugh at me them fake fans who hate me block me who cares I have a voice im pasta real sufc fan im ott but care for sufc on here ignore me if you want so what ...I am pasta man kop blade 62 blade s12 blade a genuine real non fake blade .... im kind friendly me blade me real family man I sufc kop fan me im me help my family ......adios .......take care all from pasta man kop blade ....forza sufc .....utb

Last edited:
hello ..utb .......forza blades .....ciao .......hope your all ok ....utb hi .........utb hello ......why ignoranto ....hello.... why no speak ..........bye off to help family chow ...utb bye bye we win next match sign striker with pace my wish list get tammy Abraham got it all ......up top chow get tam ciao

hello...no one talking ....nether mind ill chat tomysen again .......they hate me utb ..... must be at work bye chow ciao ....utb ...forza sufc ........utb....

Alright Pasta ,

Quite a disappointing night vs Wolves , still feel pissed off after that dreadful start . To be fair they have a lot of quality and it showed . I just hope we have some quality lined up especially up top .

Keep your chin up , people aren’t ignoring u pal , just busy with other things . Your the only person on here that has their own thread ! That is bloody brilliant !

Keep well and look after your dearest . Talk soon pal . UTB 👍

Back
Top Bottom