Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sounds the lads from Derby are set to be announced pasta .

Which striker/s do you think we will sign pal ? I’m going for Brewster , tons of potential.

Exciting times pasta 👍
hi buddy just heard we signed 2 quality young players 2 signings from derby...ive seen em play they are good.. they add fast pace up flanks ...great 2 wing backs ....good additions to our quality squad m8 ...utb ...take care pal ...utb ...I wanted tammy Abraham from Chelsea but wages and fee would be to high ...so I want Ollie Watkins m8 ...utb

I know nowt who weve signed pals im pasta

Love this post pasta man, the honesty - a few people on here could learn from it!

Glad you’ve been keeping well mate. I’ve not been on for a couple of days because I had a busy day and then work was busy. Hope everything is okay with you and Jane. Not long til the start of the season now!

UTB

....I miss zara my westie in my heart always not same your not here to cuddle loved you more than life mans best friend .....see you in heaven ......in pain lost without you I loved you ....sleep tight my pal .......Rip ....xxxxx

Attachments

• aunty janes pictures 171.JPG
    aunty janes pictures 171.JPG
    954.9 KB · Views: 17
....a tribute to zara on my thread...xxxxx

Attachments

• aunty janes pictures 013.JPG
    aunty janes pictures 013.JPG
    979.5 KB · Views: 3
jane and zara she loved withernsea sea side ...xxxxx...

Attachments

• aunty janes pictures 011.JPG
    aunty janes pictures 011.JPG
    964.1 KB · Views: 16
Love this post pasta man, the honesty - a few people on here could learn from it!

Glad you’ve been keeping well mate. I’ve not been on for a couple of days because I had a busy day and then work was busy. Hope everything is okay with you and Jane. Not long til the start of the season now!

UTB
thanx buddy I speak from my heart ....your a top bloke ...utb all the best stay safe m8 love your posts bro ....utb .....

Attachments

• aunty janes pictures 003.JPG
    aunty janes pictures 003.JPG
    997.1 KB · Views: 8
a good lad boss a great bloke chris wilder got us these sufc new quality squad players...yep cheers pal .....yep thanks to the owner price ........sufc are a top 10 team ......I cant sleep head hurts migranes ....im thinking of all the good signings its great to be a blade isn't it lads pals ....utb ....miss you all ......cheers owner price top fella ...

....hello is everyone ok ? ...does anyone know who we have signed..>>> im clueless im pasta man .........utb.......

Evening. How you keeping.
......hi m8 .........welcome to my thread nice to chat buddy ....I like chatting on here to pals....... im elated weve signed a few players to add to quality we have...do you know who weve signed .........I dont know there names bro,,,>? cheers .... take care m8 ..utb.......forza blades

Hi mate, Bogle, Lowe and Ampadu.
yes we’ve signed two young promising wing backs from Derby , Bogle and Lowe. Also a young Welsh international from Chelsea, on loan. Ampadu, who plays in defence and midfield.
speculation on who else. Most likely forwards. I hope our wonderful manager and his scouting team give us a welcome surprise.
looking forward to see who he , or they ,might be.
UTB

hi everyone are you ok bit sad I wanted us to keep him at lane ... to kee....why pay 8.000 million from preston then let west brom have callam robinson in a swap deal .with scotish winger oli Clarke ... i liked him i rated callum good player never really got a chance in & out but he always smiled ....was back in form on loan at west brom scoring he helped them go up thought him and great grady diagana up top they was lethal pace in abundance ......im really sad to see him go .....on my thread I wish him good luck ....bye callum......

hi everyone are you ok bit sad I wanted us to keep him at lane ... some wont agree to keep him ....why pay 8.000 million from preston then let west brom have callam robinson in a swap deal .with scotish winger oli Clarke ... i liked him i rated callum good player never really got a chance in & out but he always smiled ....was back in form on loan at west brom scoring he helped them go up thought him and great grady diagana up top they was lethal pace in abundance ......im really sad to see him go .....on my thread I wish him good luck ....bye callum......
wrong move for me ....

Evening, Pasta Man. Hope all is well.
What are your thoughts on our deals this week?
Who do you hope the other signing will be?

Evening, Pasta Man. Hope all is well.
What are your thoughts on our deals this week?
Who do you hope the other signing will be?
hi evening m8 I hope to your ok ...welcome to my thread ......impressed with all the new signings ...but wanted callum to stay at lane ill miss him .....but if he wanted to go good luck to him ...the other signings Id like is striker tammy Abraham and winger benrahma m8 stay safe bud ...take care pal ...utb....forza blades ////

Last edited:
hi m8 I hope to your ok ...welcome to my thread ......impressed with all the new signings ...but wanted callum to stay at lane but if he wanted to go good luck to him ...the other signing Id like is striker tammy Abraham and winger benrahma m8 ...take care pal ...utb

I've been meaning to join the discussion on your thread for a while. It seems like a nice and friendly place, there's not enough of that online these days.
If we can get either of them in I'd be absolutely over the moon. Either way Wilder seems happy, if he's happy then all is good.

Top man for keeping this thread going by the way. The world needs more people like yourself.

hi evening m8 I hope to your ok ...welcome to my thread ......impressed with all the new signings ...but wanted callum to stay at lane ill miss him .....but if he wanted to go good luck to him ...the other signings Id like is striker tammy Abraham and winger benrahma m8 stay safe bud ...take care pal ...utb....forza blades ////

Keep your fingers and toes crossed, pasta. Wilder says we might sign one more...

Not sure we’ve got the money for Tammy or the Brentford fella, but live in hope. 🤞

Good Evening Pasta,
hope you’re feeling good.
one or two more coming in perhaps.
No speculation from me, our manager knows what he’s doing and i am happy to be surprised.
good signings so far, though not spectacular. Steady young players who may be good this season, but more long term.
a really strong goal scorer will be perfect now.

I've been meaning to join the discussion on your thread for a while. It seems like a nice and friendly place, there's not enough of that online these days.
If we can get either of them in I'd be absolutely over the moon. Either way Wilder seems happy, if he's happy then all is good.

Top man for keeping this thread going by the way. The world needs more people like yourself.
thanx very much your kind m8 ....im lost for words ....

thanks pal kind post....im lost or words ..... cheers m8...utb.... welcome bud...

Back
Top Bottom