Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Evening pasta Man hope you’re well? Sorry for not talking tonight, it’s nothing against your just caught up in other discussions! Some cracking pictures of you and Jane and the lovely Westie Zara, rest her soul. Do you have any pets at the minute mate? Another dog perhaps?

When this Covid nonsense is all over and you’re back playing crown green bowls I’ll have to organise to come up and watch you and buy you a pint for the brilliant laughs I’ve had reading your thread!

Only a week to go till the premier league season is back, where do you think we’ll finish? Top half again? Win the league? Or abit more of a struggle?
hello billy m8 hope your ok ......yes think im hated yep ill meet sounds great thanx pal means relaxed me got my tablets for head pain no petara miss her me jane miss her m8 depressed janes mum dieing m8 its not good motor nearone love family im low your kind cheers alot this kind post soz ive been ranting I get lonely head migranes it hurts I get OTT..yes ill have you a game of bowls m8 .meet up pal ..go to lane ...go chippy at kop end bud.......utb ....

Evening pasta Man hope you’re well? Sorry for not talking tonight, it’s nothing against your just caught up in other discussions! Some cracking pictures of you and Jane and the lovely Westie Zara, rest her soul. Do you have any pets at the minute mate? Another dog perhaps?

When this Covid nonsense is all over and you’re back playing bowls I’ll have to organise to come up and watch you and buy you a pint for the brilliant laughs I’ve had reading your thread!

Only a week to go till the premier league season is back, where do you think we’ll finish? Top half again? Win the league? Or abit more of a struggle?...>>>>>>>>need pace up top ....think we will finnish 8th m8 need 5 signings m8
..its ok m8.....yes we can meet up bro......play bowls go to the lane .miss it kop ....... ill post more pics ....thanx your kind post it relaxes me top bloke cheers for chatting helps me ....coz I get down ...yep no probs I get upset quick head injury causes it think everyone hates me get lonely on here...we miss our westie cute zara we have no pets pal.....its hard m8 no pets janes mums very very poorly we care for her love my kind family yes we can meet up billy m8 one day .....utb forza sufc.... head hurts off to bed m8 thanks you calmed me down so did slug top lads ....utb ...you've both helped me... a chat helps..... ill try to sleep chow m8 ...utb

Last edited:
those pals who posted on here chatting helped me.... im thankfull ...yes proud to have this my own thread>>>> thanx admin

xxx...rip ..MISS YOU ZARA ..my best friend...xxx

Attachments

• aunty janes pictures 027.JPG
    aunty janes pictures 027.JPG
    955.7 KB · Views: 22
hello I hope your all ok ...utb I see one of my targets has been sold ....another on my wish list is 20 million..utb

how come everytime were linked with a player eveyone wants them keep off our players they want em on loan stuff em all poachers

......whats point on loaning players which cost us 5.000 million plus stupid that just sell em get shut if they don't want to stay ...only sign players who want to play for the blades shirt...others just leave ......

hi I hope your all ok and well ......its hotting up new signings at clubs ready for next week start in top league be good to see who we get yep bet there class if chris gets em all ......deffo need fire power and cover at back and pacey fast midfielder see on tv text the talented winger grady diangana has gone to west brom he was my target he cost too much from west ham at 20 million I rated him at 10 million was over priced if hes 20 million our striker callum robinson is same cost has grady hes worth 20 million don't let him go cheep i rate him want him to stay at lane good lad cal gets goals .....and others i like said benrahma is overpriced by Brentford I rate him at 10.000 million not 20 million they want I rate ollie Watkins at 10 million too Brentford want to much for them both but admit hes a good young striker on my wish list ..anyone got a clue who were signing bet there great yep it will be good talent who chris gets hes a genius blades legend boss .....utb just get players who really want to be at the lane stuff the rest..sell em all or loan em out only the heart on the sleeve players stay at lane end off nuff sad .....ciao .....forza blades ......stay safe everyone ......utb....cost of players is through the roof ....utb chowo

Last edited:
hi friends ...i have more photos I did of our westie zara ..this one on holiday near withensea pier in 2013 our girl loved the sea side ....hurts without her ........she was our world ....in pic she was with my mrs jane... we miss her everyday ...

Attachments

• aunty janes pictures 050.JPG
    aunty janes pictures 050.JPG
    959.7 KB · Views: 13
Hi Pasta man kop blade. Nice pics of your dog Zara. We love to take our dogs on the beach at Filey. It’s their favourite place. All Blades together. keep the faith, looking forward to this new season with maybe a few new great players.

Afternoon pasta man.

Up the blades! ⚔
hi pal your a sufc legend you m8 my hero s2 bladesman ...it gets lonely on here I miss you all ..i .care about my pals on here I like reading all your posts on here .chow utb.
Hi Pasta man kop blade. Nice pics of your dog Zara. We love to take our dogs on the beach at Filey. It’s their favourite place. All Blades together. keep the faith, looking forward to this new season with maybe a few new great players.
....welcome m8 on here .......thanx pal,, ...miss zara

hi m8 how you doing pal ...nice to chat to you on here hoping we sign at least 3 quality players buddy .....take care m8 ....utb ...forza blades ........

I am good pasta man. About to order a pizza soon. 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

Hope you are well and we sign some new players!

I am good pasta man. About to order a pizza soon. 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

Hope you are well and we sign some new players!
hi sounds good bud im not cooking today ...not feeling too well migranes.........hope we get 5 fast paceylads to add to ace squad..pal...utb

Hey up pasta man !

Good to see you back posting again. Only a week now until the premier league is back ! Such a quick turnaround.

Seems like we have some new incomings too . The Derby boys should hopefully add something to the squad and given their ages , plenty of time to improve . That Bogle seems decent when I have seen Derby play .

UTB 👍

Hey up pasta man !

Good to see you back posting again. Only a week now until the premier league is back ! Such a quick turnaround.

Seems like we have some new incomings too . The Derby boys should hopefully add something to the squad and given their ages , plenty of time to improve . That Bogle seems decent when I have seen Derby play .

UTB 👍
hi pal .....ive missed you m8 ....I hope your ok......just waiting to see who weve signed ...my wish of a pacey fast winger is coming true .........utb forza blades

Sounds the lads from Derby are set to be announced pasta .

Which striker/s do you think we will sign pal ? I’m going for Brewster , tons of potential.

Exciting times pasta 👍

hi chris who have we signed.>?.

(pretending to be Chris)

We’re getting the two Derby fullbacks, Burke from WBA, and Ampadu from Chelski.

(stops pretending to be Chris)

All great fits, though I reckon Burke is another Wilder rescue project. Small cost, chance of a big return.

Looks like a window to build the squad and have succession plans in place. But if we can find a striker from somewhere that’d make it a great summer. 👍

elated its back .....>>yippppeeeeee>>got it on 6pm Monday 7/9/2020...radio sheffield fooooootttyyyy heaven is bback.,,,,,.....utb

How do you feel about the signing of Ampadu from Chelsea pasta man?

i hope your ok .....ive just read weve signed derby pair quality wing backs ..I bet your all happy ...great signings will add attacking pace........ I welcome the new players..... you've chose a great football club...this is a real a positive for blades ....utb forza blades ....ciao

How do you feel about the signing of Ampadu from Chelsea pasta man?
hi m8 how you doing ...welcome to my thread .....great news ......heard hes fast I wanted pace got it ......when did we sign him pal is it a loan deal ... his he a wide man / striker never seen him play ..take care m8 .....utb ......forza blades

Back
Top Bottom