Oxford (H) - Predictions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

5-0 to oxford.

Wilder sacked.

Club sold & demolished within a month

Biggest Chinese take away in its place.

Good job I woke up!!

3-0 to blades.

IF we lose on Saturday,I hope it doesn't turn nasty...

blades at Brighton..in the 80's
image.jpeg

Don't want to spoil Roy's 'View From' this week, but the opposition really really don't like us,

I'll be fair to Zablade though, how many Blades fans at that point said, 'I think we will get 100 points this season and be challenging for a Champions League spot within three years'? 😀

Bugger me.....thought I had just dreamt the last three and a half years when I saw this thread.....sheeeesh.
Thought we had been relegated to vauxhall conference north league.....the pigs were in the PL, and conquering all in Europe.
Had to check NASA's website for unexplained sudden stopping of seismic activity in Sheffield roundabout the 67 minute mark...in sept 2017,
NASA can put a man on moon but can't explain that.
Thank ferk...looks at PL table again just to be sure

Pheeeew.....very naughty bringing this thread back up with no prior health warning....

1-0 Blades in a scrappy win. Clarke to score.

After a "better" performance at Millwall, another modest improvement and the oil tanker starts to turn around.

Wizaaaaaaaaaards.

giphy.gif
Oil tanker full steam ahead

I can't even remember saying that but seems the sort of thing I would say! It seems such a long time ago that we lost to Southend 3 - 0 and the other poor results from the beginning. Paul Coutts was despised also at this time.

I knew Wilder would prove a good manager though, his record was outstanding, especially when assisted by Alan Knill. Maybe didn't think we'd be competing for the Champions League in three years though!

Back
Top Bottom