Over 30 years of Blades shirts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fantastic collection btw I have a few shirts in my collection and would love to know what happened to my kits I had as a kid
UTB NBM
Well everyone I've bumped this thread as over the last 12 months times have a changed and I may have to sell the shirt ( and the others ) so I'm looking for some advice as to whether to sell on here or elsewhere as I would prefer it to go to a blade if I have to sell it
#gunnabreakmyheart ⚔

Well everyone I've bumped this thread as over the last 12 months times have a changed and I may have to sell the shirt ( and the others ) so I'm looking for some advice as to whether to sell on here or elsewhere as I would prefer it to go to a blade if I have to sell it
#gunnabreakmyheart ⚔
Which ones you considering selling? I'd offer them here before ebay personally but that's me.

Youll get most on here or ebay, dont sell to a site like classic football shirts. Out of interest, what's the size ? And condition ?

At up pal the condition is reasonably good and I'm not sure of the size I've not checked but I have played footy in it for yrs and it's been washed many times the pics earlier in the thread show the condition they were taken 12 months ago ⚔

At up pal the condition is reasonably good and I'm not sure of the size I've not checked but I have played footy in it for yrs and it's been washed many times the pics earlier in the thread show the condition they were taken 12 months ago ⚔
I'd like to take one off you. Not fussed on number. PM me if you do decide to sell mate. Thanks

Just thought I would bump this thread again as I have retrieved a couple of the shirts as the attached pics I am going to sell these two to start with and then see about the number 10 shirt after its up to the individual if they want to make an offer on here or pm me as some have already done , before they are sold I'm willing to meet up with someone either who has offered or someone independent so that they can verify they are genuine and I'm not quite sure who on here would be the best expert , maybe someone could advise me
Thanks everyone

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,017 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    733.1 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    783.2 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    763.3 KB · Views: 34
Just thought I would bump this thread again as I have retrieved a couple of the shirts as the attached pics I am going to sell these two to start with and then see about the number 10 shirt after its up to the individual if they want to make an offer on here or pm me as some have already done , before they are sold I'm willing to meet up with someone either who has offered or someone independent so that they can verify they are genuine and I'm not quite sure who on here would be the best expert , maybe someone could advise me
Thanks everyone
What size are the shirts please ?

Just been having a bit of a clear out (no, not that sort!) and happened across a 97/98 home shirt - le coq sportif Wards, collar. 42"/44" in decent nick as barely worn, mainly as it would have been the size of a tent at time of purchase! Happy to part with for reasonable offer if of interest to anyone on here? DM if interested, cheers

If anyone has the shirt belowid be very interested if they wanted to sell. Can’t ever remember us actually wearing it and it’s proving difficult to find. Any size would do but an XL would be the icing on the cake5AC9EA1E-CF82-419A-82FA-03C80F7567B8.png

If anyone has the shirt belowid be very interested if they wanted to sell. Can’t ever remember us actually wearing it and it’s proving difficult to find. Any size would do but an XL would be the icing on the cakeView attachment 98325
That was released as an away shirt but very quickly turned into a training shirt as we had a black away one I think(???). Incredibly hard to find so good luck. Never managed to get one myself sadly.

And while I'm here, the purple teletext one in a medium or large would be good if anyone has one going. 👍

Just bumping this thread again to let you all know I still have the no 8 shirt available if anybody still wants it before I put it on eBay but really want it to go to a proper blade rather than a random collector ⚔

Anyone have a rough idea of what l’d have to pay for an original one of these , small size?

1B0F4E8E-4B89-4ED6-B040-B9C443EE2F73.jpeg

My favourite shirt is 2009/10 although not for the season but I like the look of it and it almost feels like a polo shirt with the collar so comfy to wear too.

Thats a beaut. Gotta be worth £110- £130, whilst its rare, the official numbers and football league badges make it extra special .
If its match worn, and number and badges suggest it is, I wouldn't accept 130. I'd slap you for the cheek!!

I'd expect double as a reserve

View attachment 58349

My elder brother has been going to the Lane for over 50 years. He started collecting shirts in the mid to late 80s. He has just given me this
collection of over 50 shirts. I feel quite humble as he isn’t well and knows I will treasure these shirts in the same way he always has. I am going to go to each of the next 50 matches in a different shirt.

I would love to see pics of any other Blades who have similar collections.
Out of interest, have you worked your way through wearing all 50 to a match yet?

I have that shirt and the chevrons on the sleeve are much less worn.

It's been to the Lane a couple of times this season already and it's not for sale although I may consider a swap for the yellow 2nd shirt from the same season.

I have that shirt and the chevrons on the sleeve are much less worn.

It's been to the Lane a couple of times this season already and it's not for sale although I may consider a swap for the yellow 2nd shirt from the same season.
I've got it in probably very much the same condition as the one for sale tbh. I shouldn't wear em to the games but I can't resist it sometimes. My luminous one has no lettering on it at all now. My other one does, but a few have fallen off.

If its match worn, and number and badges suggest it is, I wouldn't accept 130. I'd slap you for the cheek!!

I'd expect double as a reserve
Eh ? That post is old, pre lockdown. Thats what it was worth.Since covid the prices have tripled. Think this is now worth £400-£500 i would say.

Back
Top Bottom