Out of work managers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kjetil Knutsen has been an absolute sensation managing Bodø/Glimt in Norway. They've finished 2nd, 1st and are looks set to win again this season. They've also done pretty well in Europe, beating Roma 6-1 at home. In the return fixture, Mourinho was determined to get his revenge and played a stronger side, but only just managed a 2-2 draw. Along the way Knutsen has sold a lot of players for big money, but replaced them with cheap, young talents.

He plays 4-3-3 and wants his teams to dominate possession at all times. He's very specific and demanding about what he wants the players to do, and the football Bodø/Glimt have played has baffled me. I didn't think a Norwegian club team could be able to play like that.

The biggest club in Norway Rosenborg want him, and he was apparently a contender for the Norwich job. Lack of experience abroad is obvious, and he would probably want to change a lot of the squad to get in younger, fitter players, able to play high energy, dynamic football.
Cn e spek gud englund?

Kjetil Knutsen has been an absolute sensation managing Bodø/Glimt in Norway. They've finished 2nd, 1st and are looks set to win again this season. They've also done pretty well in Europe, beating Roma 6-1 at home. In the return fixture, Mourinho was determined to get his revenge and played a stronger side, but only just managed a 2-2 draw. Along the way Knutsen has sold a lot of players for big money, but replaced them with cheap, young talents.

He plays 4-3-3 and wants his teams to dominate possession at all times. He's very specific and demanding about what he wants the players to do, and the football Bodø/Glimt have played has baffled me. I didn't think a Norwegian club team could be able to play like that.

The biggest club in Norway Rosenborg want him, and he was apparently a contender for the Norwich job. Lack of experience abroad is obvious, and he would probably want to change a lot of the squad to get in younger, fitter players, able to play high energy, dynamic football.

Given the way that some of the fan base haven't taken to Slav just because he's forrun, I'm pretty certain we're destined to have British managers or even better, born within a 5 mile radius of Bramall Lane.

Daniel Farke would be a good shout !
Id give Warnock till the end of the season though so that we may have a chance of getting to the play offs and make a longer term plan for next season

Daniel Farke would be a good shout !
Id give Warnock till the end of the season though so that we may have a chance of getting to the play offs and make a longer term plan for next season

4-4-2 Warnock?

Frank L must be desperate for a job, I mean worth a shout, I mean desperate for a job

Neil Warnock, he’s older than the Mary Rose. Fucking clueless getting rid of Slav. This club could keep a shrink in work for a year.

Back
Top Bottom