Ollie Burke

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Up with McPub and Brewster transfer business has too be the swap for Forrest gump and Callum Robinson, he's just scored a cracker for Ireland, John Egan captain btw
I don't think the name McPub is very fair, but I agree with your point that CW's record of very poor transfer deals in his latter years is epitomised by the Burke for Robinson exchange.

Pace is Burkes strength and only asset.

But we'd have done as well signing Usane Bolt. He's very pacey .
Both have similar ball skills it transpires

I don't think the name McPub is very fair, but I agree with your point that CW's record of very poor transfer deals in his latter years is epitomised by the Burke for Robinson exchange.
What the fuck was Wilder thinking!

Robinson was absolutely shite for us
No he wasn't. He didn't get much chance, but did OK when called upon. His main problem was he played out of position, another stupid Wilder signing as he didn't fit into our style of play

No he wasn't. He didn't get much chance, but did OK when called upon. His main problem was he played out of position, another stupid Wilder signing as he didn't fit into our style of play
His main problem was a total lack of ability and effort in a red and white shirt

Well he's just scored again, he's still better than Forest Gump that's all I'm saying 👍

I'm not entirely sure that goals against Qatar are any indicator of a player's level of ability.
If a ball drops to him in the box he's got good technical ability and is likely to produce a good shot.

He was a liability for us in the Premier League though and clearly not the player Wilder thought he was. At the time it made sense to get rid of him. The fact we took a chance on Burke in that deal is an anecdote.

If a ball drops to him in the box he's got good technical ability and is likely to produce a good shot.

He was a liability for us in the Premier League though and clearly not the player Wilder thought he was. At the time it made sense to get rid of him. The fact we took a chance on Burke in that deal is an anecdote.
Absolutely. I also get the feeling that although Robinson is a nice lad he's not the brightest and he struggled to adapt to the nuanced tactical demands of Wilder, particularly without the ball.

Bert was walking across the car park at 2.45 today.

He overhead two car park stewards talking as they pointed to an empty space in the car park.

"That's Ollie Burke's space, I don't know where he's parked today."

Bert walked away thinking that our hero is either very late or can't be bothered to turn up anymore.

He overhead two car park stewards talking as they pointed to an empty space in the car park.

Bert walked away thinking that our hero is either very late or can't be bothered to turn up anymore.

Or he had a good reason not to be there and our management team decided not to bother letting two random stewards in the car park know.

He has got pace though. He may have set off very fast then forgotten where he was - he has previous.

Or he had a good reason not to be there and our management team decided not to bother letting two random stewards in the car park know.
You're right, it was probably an important Instagram shoot he was needed for.

Back
Top Bottom