CONFIRMED Oliver McBurnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Amartey and Phillips would make it a perfect window and equalise our right and left sided strength.

Might as well go for it and not need any signings in January.... and not many next summer either.

In all seriousness, its gotta be close!

Sky reports we've spent £43m

But that won't include the extra this coming season to add on to last seasons wage bill

I suspect our wage bill has now doubled. It was £20m ish last season I think. I bet we are looking at £35m-£40m this season?

Makes me laugh when I look at fans living in the past trying to valuate a players fee. That’s the going rate for players now.

Also missing that if we get relegated the fees we are paying will have a significant discount. Including to them.

You could hear the hoof beats pound
As they raced across the ground
And the clatter of the wheels
As they spun round and round
And he galloped into Bramall Lane
His badge upon his chest
his name was mc burnie
and he drove the fastest milk cart in the west

well if we can have songs about heading bricks

Not been looking forward to a season since we went up in the 1971/72 season...we went the first 10 games unbeaten, before losing at Old Trafford. I think this team will be as good in their own way as that one was. :cool:

Last edited:
I don't like them Martians but there are some really good, hungry lads on Pluto. Unrealistic though because.......... location.
But good test of who's the bigger blade when we arrange the friendly against the Pluto lads previous club!
(wonder if there'll be a live stream?)

Back
Top Bottom