CONFIRMED Oliver McBurnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Giddings has just tweeted that article to say things are moving forward too.

Really impressed with how much Wilder has been backed.

I remember him saying “Give me some money and I’d be dangerous”.

A dangerous Tufty sounds like a scary prospect - hold on to your hats folks, I think the Magical Mystery Tour is about to begin!

It’s going to be a Wilder ride than before!!

One thing for sure is that he has the right attitude. Although he's probably had his sights set on this move for a few weeks now it seems he's kept his head screwed on and has allowed Swansea and us to come to an agreement without visibally showing his heads been turned to try to force a move and not be involved in their games as Maupay has done with Brentford who will probably lack match fitness/sharpness with the amount of games he's missed. We'd have a fully fit player arriving in McBurnie.

One thing for sure is that he has the right attitude. Although he's probably had his sights set on this move for a few weeks now it seems he's kept his head screwed on and has allowed Swansea and us to come to an agreement without visibally showing his heads been turned to try to force a move and not be involved in their games as Maupay has done with Brentford who will probably lack match fitness/sharpness with the amount of games he's missed. We'd have a fully fit player arriving in McBurnie.

Agree. Unlike Neal ‘heads not right’ Maupay

He’s actually had a preseason so shouldn’t be too far behind ( if at all )our lads - if he signs.

Could be vital in first few weeks of season

Brilliantly put!

Agree. Unlike Neal ‘heads not right’ Maupay

He’s actually had a preseason so shouldn’t be too far behind ( if at all )our lads - if he signs.

Could be vital in first few weeks of season

Plus the championship starts before the prem so he should be firing on all cylinders.

Wonder what will happen with maupay ,like most blades I don't really want him now and looking at our options if we do sign mcburnie where is everyone going to play
Didsy sharp mousset mcburnie and Robinson
Didsy and Robinson for the deep lying roll and assuming mcburnie is the starter up front where do mousset and sharp fit in ?

Wonder what will happen with maupay ,like most blades I don't really want him now and looking at our options if we do sign mcburnie where is everyone going to play
Didsy sharp mousset mcburnie and Robinson
Didsy and Robinson for the deep lying roll and assuming mcburnie is the starter up front where do mousset and sharp fit in ?
BAsed on what we've seen pre season I suspect Robinson will start with a n other, can't see Billy or Didsy starting many this season if things go to plan. There's every chance one might not even make the bench.

BAsed on what we've seen pre season I suspect Robinson will start with a n other, can't see Billy or Didsy starting many this season if things go to plan. There's every chance one might not even make the bench.

I think as things stand it's Robinson and Didsy. Let's not forget, Didsy also performed the number 10 role last season, so don't be surprised to see him play there instead of Freeman on occasions. In fact, he naturally plays that role anyway and played alongside Duffy most of the time last season.

For any new members, we try and get a game of football on every week - as long as we can get a minimum of 8 people confirming for definite by early Saturday evening, the game goes ahead.

It's a friendly kick around for a couple of hours open to anyone who wants to turn up, regardless of skill, age or fitness... do feel free to bring a mate. The main aim is to have a laugh.

Venue: Goals, 95 Norfolk Park Road, S2 2RU

Time: 10:00 Sunday

Cost: The cost of the pitch (at the moment £39.00) is shared equally between players - between £2 - £3 each depending on how many turn up - UPDATE: Will be cheaper if poss, as we've occasionally managed to bag the pitch at £20.00

What you need: Trainers, moulded or astro-turf boots. No studs. Shinpads optional.

Please yey or nay in the poll above... you can change your vote if your availability changes

Back
Top Bottom