Oliver Burke

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Apparently he kneed it in. Got a good assist the other day though n'all, cross with his left foot.

He's got an unbelievable season in him, where he shoots and they all go in etc. Imagine we'd let him go on a free if Millwall want him.

EDIT: I may have overcooked this with "unbelievable"... But then it might be quite unbelievable.

Last edited:
As much as we take the piss .. him & Moose are better the the kids were trying to blood in .. not for a starting line up place but as an option to use
No...no......no....no.....no......no.....no.....no......no!
They are NOT better than the kids...............they are worse!
The kids are still learning. Those two are past the learning stage and STILL cant do it.
The kids have potential. Those two dont.

As the commentator on Quest said after his goal for Millwall
That’s his first goal since the winner v Manchester United away
No and no
Kids can and will learn under Billy /Diddzie
Opposed to running fast to McDonald’s

He's got an unbelievable season in him, where he shoots and they all go in etc. Imagine we'd let him go on a free if Millwall want him.

EDIT: I may have overcooked this with "unbelievable"... But then it might be quite unbelievable.
Certainly I don't believe it.

As much as we take the piss .. him & Moose are better the the kids were trying to blood in .. not for a starting line up place but as an option to use
Moose is a decent footballer but unfit and terrible attitude. Burke is just plain terrible. I would rather give the youngsters with decent attitudes and striving to to make a proper go of being a footballer playing time than these two wasters. If we miss out on the play offs so be it, long term we can benefit and that sits well with me. I've completed the same amount of 90 mins as Mousset this season and probably for the last 5 seasons and I dont even play football anymore.

Burke's goal was inches away from being the worst miss of all time, only just snuck in. Nice to see him looking so chuffed though, the bloke looked like he'd just got a last-minute winner in the fa cup final

Yes please Mr Burke. Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.

All in all, a huge waste of money and a rank bad signing by the Widler.

How much are we gunna have to pay em to keep him though
In all seriousness probably half of his wages while taking a hit on his amortised value.

You know who to follow on Twitter ;)

Those four goals were for four different sides as well. When he scored against Birmingham on Saturday it was the first time he's scored more than 1 league goal in a season since 2018/19.

Burke's goal was inches away from being the worst miss of all time, only just snuck in. Nice to see him looking so chuffed though, the bloke looked like he'd just got a last-minute winner in the fa cup final

Inhes away from been the worst miss ever ?

Otherwise known as a goal

If we stay down I can see us needing him next year

Inhes away from been the worst miss ever ?

Otherwise known as a goal

If we stay down I can see us needing him next year

I’m not sure Hecky would want him around next season.

He suggested, before January, that a ‘good transfer window’ can be as much about who you ship out as who you bring in. Which was interesting, and begged the obvious question about exactly who he had in mind, over and above the immediate suspect (our French hero).

Since then, more recently, when asked if the injuries to all our strikers made him regret sending two out on loan in January, he reiterated his observation about the gains that come from getting rid. Which, we might infer, means that Burke was one of those he considered a negative influence.

Could be wrong, of course. He didn’t give names. And it’s always dangerous to infer stuff from things that aren’t explicitly said. But his phrasing, on both occasions, suggested he had more in mind than saving money or trimming dead wood.

Back
Top Bottom