Danny Ings

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I thought Ings was their most dangerous player, it was his effort that led to the first and obviously he gets fouled for the penalty, however my MOTM would have been Brereton-Diaz, Souza or Bogle.

Couldn't believe who pundits were when I saw them, knew exactly what would have been said
Not just those, on soccer Sunday they had Dean Ashton!!! And Darren ambrose covering our game.. both said it was never a pen for us as mcburnie got pushed into the goal keeper and went in with the elbow... and sounded absolutely gutted we converted the pen.

Overall that's x3 ex West ham players and 1 who's from down that area anyway.

Not just those, on soccer Sunday they had Dean Ashton!!! And Darren ambrose covering our game.. both said it was never a pen for us as mcburnie got pushed into the goal keeper and went in with the elbow... and sounded absolutely gutted we converted the pen.

Best bit for me on TNT sport was straight after the game, Laura Woods said to Rio and Joe Cole "We've got a lot to digest, it was a eventful half" and Rio chimed straight in with "By the way, how West Ham didn't get a penalty at the end their baffles me".

Couldn't wait.

Best bit for me on TNT sport was straight after the game, Laura Woods said to Rio and Joe Cole "We've got a lot to digest, it was a eventful half" and Rio chimed straight in with "By the way, how West Ham didn't get a penalty at the end their baffles me".

Couldn't wait.
Can't stand Ferdinand tbh

Their fans said he'd played better than usual but bizarre choice for MOM

Dean Ashton still carrying the bitterness at having to retire at an early age. He's still a nasty piece of work with a microphone though.

Back
Top Bottom