Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

71/72 or 72/3? Is it Elland Rd?
Stamford Bridge in February 1973. Not seen the photo before I saw it last night. My dad's car broke down near Leicester on the way to London. Took ages for the breakdown services to arrive and fix the car. It was too late for us to continue the journey to London so we decided to watch Leicester v Leeds

Stamford Bridge in February 1973. Not seen the photo before I saw it last night. My dad's car broke down near Leicester on the way to London. Took ages for the breakdown services to arrive and fix the car. It was too late for us to continue the journey to London so we decided to watch Leicester v Leeds
Bloody hell

Remember me and my dad passing you and your dad - and he was a mechanic as well - sliding doors and all that

Great goal be currie by the way

Bloody hell

Remember me and my dad passing you and your dad - and he was a mechanic as well - sliding doors and all that

Great goal be currie by the way
Currie's goal was Sept 1973. Our scorers in Feb 1973 were Hemsley and Dearden. In the final few minutes of the 4-2 defeat, a linesman got injured and couldnt carry on so it was decided that our sub, David Staniforth would run the line for the final few minutes

Currie's goal was Sept 1973. Our scorers in Feb 1973 were Hemsley and Dearden. In the final few minutes of the 4-2 defeat, a linesman got injured and couldnt carry on so it was decided that our sub, David Staniforth would run the line for the final few minutes

as

as though i didn't know that

i meant curries goal v liverpool

In the 1960s the board did try to persuade Harris to sign more players but Harris preferred to rely on the youth policy. Some criticised his policy at the 1965 shareholders meeting
To be fair to Harris, the youth policy was excellent. Jones, Birchenall, Woodward, Badger etc all top players who came through around early to mid 60s. It was the board's decision to sell Jones and Birchenall in a the space of a few weeks that put the mockers on it.

To be fair to Harris, the youth policy was excellent. Jones, Birchenall, Woodward, Badger etc all top players who came through around early to mid 60s. It was the board's decision to sell Jones and Birchenall in a the space of a few weeks that put the mockers on it.
oh definetly cost us our first division place well done wraggy when i said about the board not backing him i meant the early 70s when with the addition of 2 or 3 quality players we could have become a top 6 side

oh definetly cost us our first division place well done wraggy when i said about the board not backing him i meant the early 70s when with the addition of 2 or 3 quality players we could have become a top 6 side
Mr Wragg apparently promised Currie that we would bring in some top players such as Summerbee to improve the first team, according to an extract from his book. instead we built a stand

Mr Wragg apparently promised Currie that we would bring in some top players such as Summerbee to improve the first team, according to an extract from his book. instead we built a stand
to be fair we needed the south stand to be built but the cost of it was responsible for us plummeting down to division 4 im actually suprised tc believed wraggy

Back
Top Bottom