Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Best strike partnership ever at The Lane? Certainly the best I've seen. Better than Deane and Agana? I reckon so........
Christ. I must be getting old. I instantly recognised Birchenall, but couldn't get the other bloke. Having seen your comment I now realise it's Mick Jones😀. How can you forget so easily.

of course usual thing happened with these 2 instead of investing and building a team round em we sold em nowt changes eh don revie wanted to sign both of em when he bought mick jones in 67 but wraggy said no only to sell birchenall a few weeks later

of course usual thing happened with these 2 instead of investing and building a team round em we sold em nowt changes eh don revie wanted to sign both of em when he bought mick jones in 67 but wraggy said no only to sell birchenall a few weeks later
Dont think Revie wanted Birchenall?

I know it's about 'what ifs', but we also bought Currie that season. If we hadn't sold Jones and Birch, we could have had numbers 7 to 11 of Woody, Birch, Jones, Currie and Reece. Fuckin ' ell. We'd have won the League the year after!

I know it's about 'what ifs', but we also bought Currie that season. If we hadn't sold Jones and Birch, we could have had numbers 7 to 11 of Woody, Birch, Jones, Currie and Reece. Fuckin ' ell. We'd have won the League the year after!
And then sold the lot

Dont think Revie wanted Birchenall?
thats what birch said on the night with tc i went to a few years back silent dont think he would have any reason to lie he said wraggy feared the worst if he sold both of em to leeds at the same time

Back
Top Bottom