Old Blades shirts for sale?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

As something of a charity wallah myself I concur with that viewpoint.

It was her that I was expecting the donation from as she was making a gift to you 😉
Bert has never worn a football shirt to a football match in his life.

It's a bit of a waste.

I had that in every colour. They were quality.

Black with Red writing
Purple with Black
Red with Black

They had hoodies and sweatshirts in the same colours too

I had this coat too. Wish i'd never thrown them out

View attachment 121617
I had the drill top, manager’s jacket and rain jacket all from that season (Suggs end of season sale)

Think they all ended up getting chucked out. Took loads of hammer wearing for Sunday league, 5 aside.

Dug out an umbro era training t shirt as well the other day, sadly now with a massive hole in it.

Wish I’d kept it all in shrink wrap.

I have Robert Page's match worn shirt from the Norwich match in 2003, in which he scored. Is it worth owt? Purely for insurance purposes you understand.....

5611063979_bb8842fa41_b.jpg

£247 was it..

You all kept quiet over that one on here didn't you.. 😂😂😂😂😢

Anyone with pre 1989 shirts or tracksuits, PM me, i have cash waiting and can collect too.
This was the first United track suit I had, it's not me in the picture with Keith, no longer have it but would love a replica update which would fit me now.
I do still have the early 90s Umbro one in XL, has a small nick on it but not noticeable.
Screenshot_20210924-215847_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20210924-215432_Photos.jpg

Another rare one up. Probs go for 400ish

1970 large home shirt just sold on ebay, it was £100 with an hour to go, sadly I didn't watch it so I haven't got a picture..

Nobody on here posted it was up for sale.. Hmmmm
Can’t see any trace of what you describe on completed listings.

Small/ XS I think.

All early 80s/ late 70s ones you see for sale seem to be around this size these days
Back in that era very few adults wore replica kits like they do today. It was generally the kids that had them on. Those in there late teens were wearing all the latest hooligan fashions. I remember as a lad having the 78/9, 80/1 and 81/2 shirts but then a huge gap to the early 90s when they became popular for adults. Can’t believe I let all 3 get thrown away as well as the black admiral tracksuit with the red and white stripes down the front 😱

Thats interesting seems like a fake one to me that. But it does look old. I wonder if it sold.

Yeah ive found the listing now, that seller is a right chancer all his stuff is like about 70 quid too expensive. The XL tag makes me think its a fake and have we ever used that crest?!

Yeah ive found the listing now, that seller is a right chancer all his stuff is like about 70 quid too expensive. The XL tag makes me think its a fake and have we ever used that crest?!

Looks fake to me. Our crest looks very odd, font, colours, and the Umbro font isn't correct for the period is it? I'd have thought by the 90s it would have been the big square one, but maybe not.

Chance they would have been embroidered too.

Maybe a vintage reissue or an actual vintage Umbro product, but the United bit doesn't seem right.

Last edited:
I've got an original white Laver away shirt from 1992. I think it's a medium or large, but the size info has worn off the label. However that is the only thing that's worn. All the felt lettering is intact and it's in mint condition.

I'd be interested to know how much it would be worth, ball park?

Back
Top Bottom