Old Blades shirts for sale?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Decent efforts but to nit pick, the stripes seem too thick on both compared to the originals and also the yellow and brown had no trim on the collar/sleeves did it? Also the hobbot logo is too big as is the cutlers on the stripes?

Maybe I am wrong.

I love the companies that do reproductions and applaud any attempts likes of the sheffield Retro Shop, Gun Retro, Shoreham St Magnifique have done though.

I got a great repro from Toffs of the yellow and brown which is really close to the original.

Decent efforts but to nit pick, the stripes seem too thick on both compared to the originals and also the yellow and brown had no trim on the collar/sleeves did it? Also the hobbot logo is too big as is the cutlers on the stripes?

Maybe I am wrong.

I love the companies that do reproductions and applaud any attempts likes of the sheffield Retro Shop, Gun Retro, Shoreham St Magnifique have done though.

I got a great repro from Toffs of the yellow and brown which is really close to the original.

Bentleys font is miles off too, like they've not even attempted to match it. Looks like they picked Impact. Neue Haas Grotesk would be my pick.

Maybe I am wrong.

I can’t believe people go to all this effort to do a reproduction… and then get basic details badly wrong.

If someone could nail the 1990 away kit, I’d be all over it. But these things almost always look rubbish (to my picky eye)

Bentleys font is miles off too, like they've not even attempted to match it. Looks like they picked Impact. Neue Haas Grotesk would be my pick.
Do find it odd that things like Font, collar trim and sizes of stripes they can get wrong. I would think colours would be harder.

Do find it odd that things like Font, collar trim and sizes of stripes they can get wrong. I would think colours would be harder.

I sometimes find fans of stuff don't always worry about the details when they're designing something to sell, as long as it's "close enough", it's going to make them money anyway because there'll be a pretty large group of people that don't know better, so why spend the 10 minutes matching fonts and stripe widths.

Either that or they're just a bit crap at it/new to it because even if you're only moderately experienced you can immediately come up with a list of fonts that are better suited and see where it's slightly off.

Maybe I am wrong.

Yep - Those look fuck all like the originals.

Maybe I am wrong.

Has GUN Retro gone, or is my internet over here playing up?

Not got one for sale,actually gave it away hated it that much. The one with the bright blue square: HFS Loans. Awful. Sure someone will pop a picture of it on.

Had a couple from gun retro, shoreham st magnifique and Sheffield retro shop and have been impressed with all three with regards quality. The gun retro are a little long and you can nitpick over the exact colour matches. The Sheffield retro are a great fit, quality made and as close to the original as you are going to get

Maybe I am wrong.

Nah they're terrible.

All the stuff they have produced are in fairness. Look at this for example.

Nah they're terrible.

All the stuff they have produced are in fairness. Look at this for example.

Agree that the shirt isnt right

I have the old ‘Sabella’ home shirt tucked away somewhere , the Cantors one with the thick red stripe down the front. I think that must be the only first team shirt I’ve ever bought for the current season. Must be worth summat ?

I have the old ‘Sabella’ home shirt tucked away somewhere , the Cantors one with the thick red stripe down the front. I think that must be the only first team shirt I’ve ever bought for the current season. Must be worth summat ?

ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney.jpg

Own up...who did this?
Ive seen this before, Wembley i think. On their own they may divide opinion, but have gone down as a classic as they were very unique to the club. Ive spent around £160 on these 2 in last few months. But this looks horrible....

Ive seen this before, Wembley i think. On their own they may divide opinion, but have gone down as a classic as they were very unique to the club. Ive spent around £160 on these 2 in last few months. But this looks horrible....

The scary thing is the opposite sides will be sewn together out there somewhere

Back
Top Bottom