Old Blades shirts for sale?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A couple of nice looking 90s shirts have gone up on ebay, they're not mine so not trying to advertise.

I will advise that if someone buys them both that I wouldn't recommend making 2 of the above shirts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210625-081718_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210625-081718_eBay.jpg
    716.8 KB · Views: 49

My United away top 1993/94, for sale on ebay if anyone is interested?
Not sure if I'm able to post this, so apologies in advance if not.
IMG_20210708_121855.jpg

Someone's splashed out!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210923-203839_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210923-203839_eBay.jpg
    698.2 KB · Views: 103
I noticed that too, thankfully they are not my size.i do literally have savings over £1k for when my size does appear, need this and the home one. Its an expensive hobby this !
It's as expensive as you allow it to be unless you set a budget.

I've got 2 of the Leicester away luminous ones, one of which I've worn the last 2 weeks. But washing it has meant some of the letters have come off probably lowering the sell-on price. Very lucky to have 1, never mind 2!! Paid about 150 for the pair of em all in all.

Got the white Laver third shirt for a bargain £40 a few years back. Think most I've ever paid was £80 for the sash laver one.

I've got 2 of the Leicester away luminous ones, one of which I've worn the last 2 weeks. But washing it has meant some of the letters have come off probably lowering the sell-on price. Very lucky to have 1, never mind 2!! Paid about 150 for the pair of em all in all.

Got the white Laver third shirt for a bargain £40 a few years back. Think most I've ever paid was £80 for the sash laver one.
When you have everything from 1988 onwards, they were expensive but up-to a point of £100 ish.Tht was 5 years ago, now they are silly money, occasionally get lucky like you have. But its the pre 1988 ones which are the rarest and fetch crazy money.obviously being a collector the goal is to get them all. Pre 1988 in my size XL are impossible so far in 9 years of trying

When you have everything from 1988 onwards, they were expensive but up-to a point of £100 ish.Tht was 5 years ago, now they are silly money, occasionally get lucky like you have. But its the pre 1988 ones which are the rarest and fetch crazy money.obviously being a collector the goal is to get them all. Pre 1988 in my size XL are impossible so far in 9 years of trying
Size wouldn't necessarily be a factor if you're only collecting. If you were going to wear them then yes, need your own size. I've got the 1990-92 home shirt (loads of stripes one) in a large and its like a duvet cover on me and I'm 6' tall!! The sizes between then and now are remarkable.

Edit: purple sash currently on ebay.

Size wouldn't necessarily be a factor if you're only collecting. If you were going to wear them then yes, need your own size. I've got the 1990-92 home shirt (loads of stripes one) in a large and its like a duvet cover on me and I'm 6' tall!! The sizes between then and now are remarkable.

Edit: purple sash currently on ebay.

Most of my old ones are either a small or large youth. Never going to wear them and as GHLF said, larger ones are impossible to find

Oh i wear all of mine, the rarer ones for special occasions such as Wembley. Also trying to collect the 80’s and 90’s tracksuit tops. Again, hard to find . I also collect old england shirts and have west germany and holland shirts from that era too.

Oh i wear all of mine, the rarer ones for special occasions such as Wembley. Also trying to collect the 80’s and 90’s tracksuit tops. Again, hard to find . I also collect old england shirts and have west germany and holland shirts from that era too.

I'm mainly proper shirts, but my most recent addition was this training/ casual shirt that I've never seen before

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210924-090459_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210924-090459_eBay.jpg
    536.4 KB · Views: 20

Most of my old ones are either a small or large youth. Never going to wear them and as GHLF said, larger ones are impossible to find

Would be good to get a swaps/sales thread up on here. I've got loads I'm never gonna wear because they are either kids size or duvet size ("you'll grow into it, son").

Would be good to get a swaps/sales thread up on here. I've got loads I'm never gonna wear because they are either kids size or duvet size ("you'll grow into it, son").

Send me a PM if you want to sell any and ill see which ones I need!

I wore the white Laver shirt to the Peterborough game.

Thinking of giving it another outing tomorrow ;)

There was one in a Chapeltown charity shop a few years ago.

Bert knows this because an old lady friend of Bert's worked there.

It's now in Bert's wardrobe after she kindly gave it to him.
In return for a suitable donation I trust.

I'm mainly proper shirts, but my most recent addition was this training/ casual shirt that I've never seen before

I had that in every colour. They were quality.

Black with Red writing
Purple with Black
Red with Black

They had hoodies and sweatshirts in the same colours too

I had this coat too. Wish i'd never thrown them out

1632473356609.png

I was indeed.

Quick chat inside with some Londoners of my acquaintance but mainly outside with my daughter.
Bert was there, Bert Jnr knows the London types.

Your shirt came up in conversation Bert had with Greenwich, Bert was saying that Bert Jnr has nicked Bert's but Bert had recovered it.

No actually.
Bert assumes his old lady friend paid for it.
Charity wallahs are very honest.
As something of a charity wallah myself I concur with that viewpoint.

It was her that I was expecting the donation from as she was making a gift to you 😉

Back
Top Bottom