Not being negative but I now think Boro will take 2nd now 😔

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blades11

Reaction score
Not being negative but I am realistic to the facts that unfortunately I think Boro will beat us to automatic promotion now 😔

Yes we are 4 points clear with a game in hand but their form and fixtures are way way better than ours with 14 yet to play plus they have the best striker in the Championship with Akpom plus Archer & attacking midfielder’s that also are on fire.

If so I think we will still go up through the playoffs though.

What do other members think? I’m just being realistic taking my blades rose tinted glasses off..

Not being negative but I am realistic to the facts that unfortunately I think Boro will beat us to automatic promotion now 😔

Yes we are 4 points clear with a game in hand but their form and fixtures are way way better than ours with 14 yet to play plus they have the best striker in the Championship with Akpom plus Archer & attacking midfielder’s that also are on fire.

What do other members think? I’m just being realistic taking my blades rose tinted glasses off..

Welcome to the forum, Blades11

Now then. What’s all this? It’s your emotions talking after a terrible week for Dem Blades. Loads of football left to play and we have some class players. I think we’ll do it, like when we pipped Leeds a few seasons back.

If not, we aren’t going up. I can’t believe you even asked if we’d get promoted via the play offs:)

PORK PORK PORK PORK can smell swillsborough
New member comes in.. says we'll still get promoted via playoffs (miraculously) but just not in 2nd.

Typical response: "HOW DARE YOU, YOU MUST BE A PIG TO SUGGEST SUCH A THING!"

Honestly the people who's first thought is to accuse someone as being a pig just because their views differ must be no older than 12 or 13 surely 🤣

i just watched the game tonight. west brom were really open. was worried about saturday. but seeing them play like that. i feel quite positive we(boro) will open them up easily.

New member comes in.. says we'll still get promoted via playoffs (miraculously) but just not in 2nd.

Honestly the people who's first thought is to accuse someone as being a pig just because their views differ must be no older than 12 or 13 surely 🤣
New member saying no auto at this stage pretending to be a Blade clear as day deffo a piglet

i just watched the game tonight. west brom were really open. was worried about saturday. but seeing them play like that. i feel quite positive we(boro) will open them up easily.

Wanna swap opponents?

West Brom are ok as a unit, but lack the firepower individually to really hurt teams.

Watford are pretty shit as a team but have players who can hurt you in the blink of an eye.

Burnley and Boro autos, Watford via the playoffs

I think you are being negative.

🐷

Absolutely no chance of this happening - believe me. We have more points having played less games ... and we are in our first slump. Boro will not keep this form until May 100% #chill

Alright then … he’s a Boro fan

At least some Fkr’s switchEd on! Sorry lads I’m a Boro fan just trying to break the news gently 👍😀
Didn’t see this before previous reply , what’s my prize?

Back
Top Bottom